It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s Behind the Transgender Movement, and Where Is It Going?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Both are similar and are disturbing. I live in a neighborhood full of Swingers. They also traffic kids and drugs. Were moving ASAP.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BenjanonFrankln

I have followed the money as I read the links. Its the same ole crowd

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

likely

Baphomet worship has become pervasive throughout media as the elite understand that the more they eat away at the very fabric of the traditional family the more likely they are to succeed in overthrowing absolutes in morality.  Baphomet is the ultimate gray area that challenges Biblical values and seeks to render them archaic and irrelevant.  It is within your best interest to recognize this subversive behavior as it is this very climate that is sucking children into a vacuum of sexual perversion and confusion via media indoctrination.  

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observer19

Basically, to your point, the Alien Agenda is what is behind all of the curious, crazy and new thinking that has arisen across the globe. Their goal is make us more mild and compassionate to all living things including the planet.

Now, the devil is in the details: Look at our situation as you would judge the value of a prescription drug. The side effects may be dangerous and very serious, but the "doctor" usually knows best. In this instance, we focus on the apparent small issue of the ill-effects of the operation/drug and not on life after the recovery.

Few seems able to look closely into what contact with advanced intelligences surely would mean and bring to us. My guess, few want to be a better, different human, but much prefer being the same ol' materialistic, greedy person that is the trademark of our animalistic civilization.

You seem to be advocating for eugenics here. -10 points

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I think you are right. I live in a upper white collar high wage earning families. Non are religious and they are Swingers, sell drugs and traffic kids. They also love prostitutes both male and female. They outnumber us so we will move. They are Lawyers, CEO's, and hold powerful positions.

They are also outstanding at grooming their children.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: 3000Hard

Why don't you show all of us with your evidence. Evidently you have never had children.

My evidence is in this site, and you not even being capable of showing what you call a “transgender push” here.

You are my child, for I am your lord and savior.
So you can take it from me that your notion of “a six color bar flag and its potential connection with 666 in biblical terms” is not a real thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Where do I think the transgender movement is going? Malpractice lawsuits.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

There's one major flaw in their approach I don't think they considered. Minors can't consent to life altering surgery like this. These kids are going to become adults and then realize they are only a lawsuit away from huge paydays and being set for life. Even if they wanted the surgery the draw of easy money is going to wreck these doctors and the hospitals doing the surgeries. And after a few of these "paydays" their insurances won't cover them either.

I think I see karma coming for them.
edit on 19-6-2023 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hey, anybody have any advice on how to get info on warnings ?
I appear to have gotten 3, same exact minute, in this thread.
But there’s no leftover evidence of the 3, like when it usually says “post removed by X”.
I see one that says “political trolling and baiting”.
All 3 warnings are before the post prior to that one, so they’re not that one.
Of course, all 3 are quick to tell me that I have no right to reply or ask anything.
Sounds like a star chamber or secret council or something.
How do we know any of this is accurate or true ?
Any advice ?

edit on 19-6-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

None. I have lost 1000's of points for things I do not understand. Same boat as you as ATS doesn't provide lessons learned so we can continue down the wrong path.

I was quite well aware that I should really behave on this thread. That wasn't good enough

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

None. I have lost 1000's of points for things I do not understand. Same boat as you as ATS doesn't provide lessons learned so we can continue down the wrong path.

I was quite well aware that I should really behave on this thread. That wasn't good enough

Lol, as Ron White said -
“The cop told me I had the right to remain silent”.
“I had the right, but not the ability”.
Thanks for responding…. It seems that people are generally nervous about asking such questions, or even being seen with someone who did.
Not a good look for the dawning of a new day of transparency and fairness.
Seems like we’re not quite there yet.
Even when I asked about the 3 caballeros who started fights with people and then cried and got them banned for responding …… 10-15 years ago !!!
Everybody too nervous to mention them. Not even a bad look, but a weird look.
So I got 3 instantaneous warnings, same moment, from one person for something that will never be mentioned, discussed, or explained. Oh well.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

PM sent

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have absolutley nk problem with transgender people, and it's good in this day and age they can live the way they want to as long as they are not hurting anyone. There are far worse things to worry about than worrying about something that does not affect you!

Do not bring up religion, 666 and xll that bs, rcsuse its just that, bs!

Ow, what I do not agree with, are parents making the decision for a child. If a male child says they feel like a woman, and wants to be a woman, then letting them have the operation before 18, is child abuse in my eyes!

But ground adults who are transgender, I have no problems and wish them all the best!

It was not long ago that gay people were persecuted for being gay! In some countries its still illegal which is madness!

We are a primitive bunch us humans!

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JumpTheGun76

Can you make a point about religion without offending the religious?

Perhaps cultures that have outlawed homosexuality have seen where the slippery slope leads in a very short amount of time, as we have, and decided to nip it in the bud. This much social strife shouldn't be tolerated when grown ups are in charge.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Can you make a point about religion without offending the religious?

Perhaps cultures that have outlawed homosexuality have seen where the slippery slope leads in a very short amount of time, as we have, and decided to nip it in the bud. This much social strife shouldn't be tolerated when grown ups are in charge.

What, and you think this thread will not offend any transgender people reading it? But that is OK right?

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Nobody cared until we hit the bottom of the slope, and that is drag kids dancing in gay bars, drag shows in ice cream parlors that had lewd signage and twerking on kids by grown men in makeup.

Dont really care If someone is offended that I call that the bottom of a slippery slope, that we as a society have arrived at rather quickly since the controversy over gay marriage, which most grown ups can tolerate, but others did warn about.

When they involve kids, it deserves criticism, because it involves children,. Not their OWN children, mind you, somebody else's. And they want the somebody else not to even know. And if the parents get too loud demanding it come to a halt, they get labelled terrorist.

Go ahead on, be offended.

edit on 6/20/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

(post by knoxie removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JumpTheGun76
I have absolutley nk problem with transgender people, and it's good in this day and age they can live the way they want to as long as they are not hurting anyone. There are far worse things to worry about than worrying about something that does not affect you!

Do not bring up religion, 666 and xll that bs, rcsuse its just that, bs!

Ow, what I do not agree with, are parents making the decision for a child. If a male child says they feel like a woman, and wants to be a woman, then letting them have the operation before 18, is child abuse in my eyes!

But ground adults who are transgender, I have no problems and wish them all the best!

It was not long ago that gay people were persecuted for being gay! In some countries its still illegal which is madness!

We are a primitive bunch us humans!

I totally agree with you. I want everybody on the gender / sexuality spectrum to live their life and enjoy what they do with fellow adults, whether I think they’re sick or not.
T’s as well. But not P’s. P’s should be removed from society, in whatever way society agrees on.
This is one of the hallmarks of a decent, loving society. Let 100% of your children have a happy childhood into their 20’s. Through college. Don’t tee them up for for sick adult / elite pleasures. Those who run such a dirty scam, should be gone from society in one of several ways.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Nobody cared until we hit the bottom of the slope, and that is drag kids dancing in gay bars, drag shows in ice cream parlors that had lewd signage and twerking on kids by grown men in makeup.

Dont really care If someone is offended that I call that the bottom of a slippery slope, that we as a society have arrived at rather quickly since the controversy over gay marriage, which most grown ups can tolerate, but others did warn about.

When they involve kids, it deserves criticism, because it involves children,. Not their OWN children, mind you, somebody else's. And they want the somebody else not to even know. And if the parents get too loud demanding it come to a halt, they get labelled terrorist.

Go ahead on, be offended.

You slso get straight people who do exactly for the thing, or does that not count? It only counts when it's to do with the gay community!

You fo not care if anyone is offended, so why should you care if I offend a religious person in my views?

Why are you acting like what yoh are talking about involves everyone in tbe gay community?

Some priests are children masters, does that mean all priests are child molesters? No, it does not! Stop putting people in the same basket!

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I agree! Child abusers are the worst of the worst, and this is what people should be more concearned about, not people trying to live their life the way they want to without hurting anyone!

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join