It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s Behind the Transgender Movement, and Where Is It Going?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JumpTheGun76

Well, no I don't see straight shows with underage minors, they would be raided by the vice squad.

All states want to do is add gay burlesque to the existing laws that prohibit involving children in the straight equivalent.

So try again about discrimination against alphabets peeples.

One result of the gay priests that molested little boys, churches everywhere have installed better security in settings such as sunday school. Families are more involved. Nothing wrong with exposing the adults that behave criminally with kids, learning from it and improving security.

But when these laws are passed the alphabet community starts screaming about genocide and one transperson went out shooting a religious school up and most of same community counted the deranged murderer of children among the victims and we STILL haven't seen her manifesto.

I think its safe to say that straights are being held to, once again, a different standard of behavior!

edit on 6/20/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Why does it have to be a "movement"? Why do people who want to see themselves as different from their peers' perceptions even NEED a movement? People have been born into the wrong body in the past. I know this for myself, having been friends of such folk. They weren't evil or radical or even crazy. They were people who felt differently from their bodies. I have known seven such individuals. I am only in touch with one of them.

I don't have a problem with it. You be what you feel you are. I grew up with a person who was born male, but all of us knew. This was even before these things were talked about. "Billie" was different. He was a girl. We all knew it, and we treated him like a girl, although not a girl that any one of us wanted to ever think about dating, because we knew Billie had a dick. Most of us protected him. I think Billie hung around with the gay population in town. We got high a few times. I didn't mind his mannerisms -- it was like being with a girl, in sharp contrast to effeminant gay males. He was very smart and astute. I don't know what happened to her, other than she was in line for "the operation" . I moved several states away to Los Angeles, to pursue my dreams.

I think people should be what and who they are. I wonder if the various governments aren't pushing the "movement" agenda to further the divide between people. I have a Southern friend who made a tiktok basically saying that "nobody has or does care about trans or gay or anything else. Once you start introducing this to our children, that's where we draw the line." I would say, we should never offer adult choices to children. Would we ever ask kids where around the world they would like to live and give them choices? No, man. Silly thing to ask. Why? Because those are adult choices, and a person should always be an adult before being asked to make adult choices. Let kids get to at least 18 before they are allowed to make adult choices.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

You completley missed my point here! If there are shows like this (which I have not seen) then how is that transpeoples fault? Is it trans people that created these shows? Nope!

As for the trans person who shot children! That is just one person! Yoh cannot discriminate like that!
Most school shootings ard done by straight white males so are all straight white males like this? No!

Stop putting certain people in the same basket!

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JumpTheGun76

You completley missed my point here! If there are shows like this (which I have not seen) then how is that transpeoples fault? Is it trans people that created these shows? Nope!

As for the trans person who shot children! That is just one person! Yoh cannot discriminate like that!
Most school shootings ard done by straight white males so are all straight white males like this? No!

The drag folks are trans by definition. 99% of them men portraying women.
ICYMI, pretending is all that’s needed for trans anymore, none of that difficult physical stuff.
When the draggers are shoving their junk and fake breasts in the faces of children, it’s the trans and whole LGBT spectrum doing it. Everybody’s a big pretender. Dylan Mulvaney is never gonna do the hard stuff, because he’s just a guy scamming you for $. Just like Levine and Brinson.
It’s a mystery why the trans community is OK with frauds abusing their movement and identity. Especially the guys spoofing them for a cheap thrill in the girls’ bathroom.
Have some dignity, don’t accept it !
edit on 21-6-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

ICYMI, pretending is all that’s needed for trans anymore, none of that difficult physical stuff.
When the draggers are shoving their junk and fake breasts in the faces of children, it’s the trans and whole LGBT spectrum doing it. Everybody’s a big pretender. Dylan Mulvaney is never gonna do the hard stuff, because he’s just a guy scamming you for $. Just like Levine and Brinson.
It’s a mystery why the trans community is OK with frauds abusing their movement and identity. Especially the guys spoofing them for a cheap thrill in the girls’ bathroom.

Again! Stop brushing trains people eith the same brush! Just like you and me, they are all individuals, and you are not psychic, so do not how every trans person, thinks,you do not know their personslity, likes and dislikes!

This always annoys the hell out of me! It's like I was having a debate with someone who said we should nuke china because they eat dogs! Fact is, most Chinese people do not eat dog, but this person was using the same brush for all Chinese people!

Bloody annoying as hell

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Again! Stop brushing trains people eith the same brush! Just like you and me, they are all individuals, and you are not psychic, so do not how every trans person, thinks,you do not know their personslity, likes and dislikes!

This always annoys the hell out of me! It's like I was having a debate with someone who said we should nuke china because they eat dogs! Fact is, most Chinese people do not eat dog, but this person was using the same brush for all Chinese people!

Bloody annoying as hell

Why do you keep complaining about people doing things that I didn’t do, and groaning at me where I didn’t do it ?
I never said “all” of anybody, did anything.
My point was that the LGBT thing has devolved into fewer real adherents, and so many scammers and BS artists, that the old “we don’t all do that” has no meaning anymore.
Nobody has any idea who is doing what anymore.
The t’s now have drag queens and cross dressers and scammers like Dylan, and now are also chasing children everywhere thanks to the DQ’s.
The l’s and the g’s at one time excluded the t’s, but that doesn’t seem so sure anymore. They also abhorred the p’s at one time, but now you see g’s getting arrested for doing the p, now and then.
The t’s obviously don’t mind the F’s burning down, as they smash them in team sports and the ring.
There’s just no way for you to claim anything seemingly rational anymore. It’s now a huge goat rope where nothing is consistently true, and things change hourly.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hopefully; out of the public eye as well as that of fetishists that only want to exploit, traffic and enslave and back to a dating app.

Why anyone feels compelled to inform the public of their sexuality; I don't know... But it reeks of desperation not dignity.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot
Hopefully; out of the public eye as well as that of fetishists that only want to exploit, traffic and enslave and back to a dating app.

Why anyone feels compelled to inform the public of their sexuality; I don't know... But it reeks of desperation not dignity.

Classic liberal / leftist needs -
-Make you agree with whatever I say
-Make you do stupid and annoying stuff
-Reset all the rules for everyone
-Lie like hell all the time to pretend “I’m right !”

Never was there a better vehicle for all of this than the LGBT circus.

And great peripheral benefits -
-Drag society into the gutter
-Sow chaos and hate
-Undermine institutions everywhere

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Plato's Republic as a philosopher declared Zeus the highest authority against his appointed teacher Socrates that despite his best efforts couldn't teach Plato to grasp the nothing he knew as the true meaning of everything.

It has been the same all though out history.

It isn't until someone later grasps the nothing that the martyred died trying to teach does he/she enter the place known as sanctity or sainthood.

How long that takes even when people have grasped it and don't want to teach it are forced, bribed or coerced too? Who knows.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot
There’s another great maxim about the leftist need to make you agree with stupid things (men having babies and nursing, women with peni, and so on) :

“If I can make you agree with absurdities, maybe I can get you to commit atrocities”.
All for the cause ….

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Peace !
Transgender !! what a shame in front of that who created earths and heavens spread beauty and love on all living creature; now come the elite of the Ante-Christ and try to bend humanity to the dark side wich caused calamities on primitive people !
Now as the COLOURED FLAG OF ANTE-CHRIST is rised so that the nation accepted that be ready for destruction AND WITHOUT MERCY this was said in the last testament (Holly Quran) and by the last messenger (pbuh)
when he (pbuh) was asked about the END of TIME he says ( when men have men as wives and wemen have wemen as wives ) the angry of the almighty creator is non-avoidable and the punishment is iminent !

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What's behind it?
Globalism, population control and mental illness.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JumpTheGun76

I think you projected onto me what you wanted me to be; you wanted me to be a hard right transphobe. I'm so sorry to disappoint you. I am neither of those.

I didn't bring up any "shows", although I've enjoyed the hilarity of drag shows a time or two.
I didn't bring up the "trans person who shot children." I didn't discriminate against anyone.

Are you okay? Perhaps you meant to reply to someone else. I am not "putting certain people in the same basket". I don't do "baskets". YOU seem as if you like to judge. I do not. I have done too many things for which I will be judged, and therefore never EVER #ing judge people, and I resent the implication.

I have to guess that your angry missive was meant for someone else. Be well.

ETA: You do seem to have done a STELLAR job of choosing your screen name.

edit on 21/6/23 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot

It reeks of attention seeking, and that's what a lot of this is. They need to keep their business to themselves, and people will get along much better.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
There is a huge mental health crisis that is a true pandemic in many parts of the developed world, every time I talk to young women(17-19) they admit they and their entire circle of friends and acquaintances take different types of mental health meds. It floors me that it's 100%, all with issues. Nobody seems to be able to cope with life without medicating these days, drugs, weed, and alcohol; something to dull the pain of their lives.

Is it no wonder that gender dysphoria is also rising with it's acceptance to the point of being pushed onto everybody.
We are mutilating emotionally/mentally damaged people, the doctors know this too but they are doing it anyways.
And when the 15 year old that gets a strange haircut and color with tattoos' regrets those choices when they hit 30, it can be fixed. But chopping parts off as a confused teen, is an afront to human empathy and illogical, and not so easily fixed.
But they sure can make a ton of money turning these poor souls from 15-20 and then reversing them back from 30-35.
Follow the money, not the illogical nature of these choices.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Where the pain comes from, for minors, would have been diagnosed by a doctor and a treatment prescribed with the approval of the parents, of course, so it is unconstitutional for anyone or any other entity to intercede here.

Young girls/teens are sexualized at a young age and then harassed and bullied online - where most of their socialization happens. Yet, nothing is being done to address this scourge to our young people. Young boys/men are being sex scammed online and some are unable to deal with the shame. Where are the parents? Where are the online sites' owners?

As for following the money, the same could be said for any type of affirming care where drugs or chemical therapy is used.

Instead of following the money, follow the results and in the case of gender affirming care, the results all point to a better outcome for people, as an Arkansas judge agreed by recently ruling against the banning of said care.

www.nbcnews.com...

Where is transgender movement going? It is in the courts right now.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone
Dr's were told Oxycontin was great, and they should prescribe it, and they did as they were told..how'd that work out?

The same goes for many drugs and treatment going back many decades. Even ones that got banned in other countries..no, you don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Dr's were told Oxycontin was great, and they should prescribe it, and they did as they were told..how'd that work out?

The same goes for many drugs and treatment going back many decades. Even ones that got banned in other countries..no, you don't know what you're talking about.

And yet other drugs saved lives, yes there are many sides to the story.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Where the pain comes from, for minors, would have been diagnosed by a doctor and a treatment prescribed with the approval of the parents, of course, so it is unconstitutional for anyone or any other entity to intercede here.

I am not sure the parents and doctors fully understand the full fluctuation of teen mental health in 2023, especially younger women. They get re-enforcement by visiting supporting LGBT websites and chats to make the change, and then to be supportive the parents and doctors roll with it. How devastating is the awareness that if you don't allow the change they might commit suicide, and yet after the change it is well known that this group has the very highest suicide rate.

If my daughter was doing this I would pull them out of school, move and switch to home schooling, there would be risk either way, but I know which one I could live with.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join