It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Clarence Thomas Will Oversee the Government Documents Trial of Former President Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

My hatred for Trump is so strong, I fear my TDS is terminal -Knoxie

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Wow, stellar come back

Absolutely I hate the guy I have zero problem saying that. You got me net work dude.

What was it that the rights fanboys tucker said about him? Something along the lines of I hate him passionately. I guess he has TDS too…

edit on 14-6-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Perhaps the difference is that adults can hate someone and still not want to jail them for a parking ticket.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Sure sweetness that’s why y’all chanted lock her up incessantly a few years back.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Sure sweetness that’s why y’all chanted lock her up incessantly a few years back.

No sweetheart, "feelz" are for the left. Nobody said anything about HRC.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

QUESTION: What is most likely to happen that would cause Supreme Court Justice Thomas to inject himself into the trial process? Presiding trial Judge Aileen Cannon may need assistance of some kind, if these uncharted waters churn up a CAT-5 Hurricane.

-CareWeMust

Or a D5 avalanche?

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

And since she committed the very same offenses, down to her own 'valet', Huma, and obstruction far more obvious than moving boxes around your own damn residence, FFS.

She set the standard, 'no reasonable prosecutor'.

Huma too.

And she wasn't even POTUS, nor elected to her position!

So Trump needs the same and equal out.

Right?
edit on 6/14/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
In this I bet they go after Thomas too. Something real fishy going on here.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

edit on Wed Jun 21 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
In this I bet they go after Thomas too. Something real fishy going on here.

June 25, 2023

The (corrupt) DOJ is attempting to set up a monster "Trump Trap" of some kind.

Special Counsel Jack Smith said 2 weeks ago, he wants an ASAP start of the trial.

Judge Aileen Cannon said, "OK...August 14th!"

Yesterday, Smith says, "That's too fast! How about December?"

We'll see what Judge Cannon says soon...

Yep...Something's Fishy!: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So fishy! Considering Trump can't even find any additional attorneys to add to his case and then has to get them security clearance.

But actually I think we will see the Georgia indictment right around that time frame. I believe that Grand Jury will not be back until the end of July. Or maybe the J6 one which seems to have ramped up with some witnesses including G. Michael Brown, former deputy director of Election Day operations for Trump's 2020 campaign.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Perhaps the difference is that adults can hate someone and still not want to jail them for a parking ticket.

Yes , it is Called " Compassion " for Another Human just trying to " Get Along " in this World . Some are NOBLE Enough to just Recognize that , Others Care Not or Haven't a Clue .

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Candidate Trump praises Judge Aileen Cannon as being one of his nominees who truly loves America.

Source: gettr.com...

He sees this as a TRUTH, regardless of how judge Cannon rules during the so-called Classified Documents trial.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Anyone following the Missouri v Biden xasesource will see that objective judges usually shoot down leftist nonsense.

Trial judge Aileen Cannon has set May 20th 2024 as the start date for presidential candidate Donald Trump's document trial.

gettr.com...

Motions and appeals will most likely cause the trial to be delayed until after the November 2024 presidential election.

Judge Cannon is learning fast!

edit on 7/21/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

It's just as well. Trump is about to be indicted again by Jack Smith. And Fanny Willis is about to drop the hammer on Trump too.

He's got a full dance card, that's for sure!

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The schedule she set accounts for all of those things. It's going to be very hard to Trump to get this pushed from May 20, let alone all the way to November.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It's just as well. Trump is about to be indicted again by Jack Smith. And Fanny Willis is about to drop the hammer on Trump too.

I'm glad we no longer have to use the crutch of "this is too close to an election" to prosecute someone.
Forever going forward, the rules have been changed. And they will apply to everyone.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm glad we no longer have to use the crutch of "this is too close to an election" to prosecute someone.
Forever going forward, the rules have been changed. And they will apply to everyone.

Election interference is something to strive for now.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Doubt "we" get many options going forward.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

If you think that date hits too close to the election, blame it on the judge who set the date.

When did we ever use that standard?

One the other hand, there are new rules for the appointment of SCOTUS justices, and there's now no such thing as too close to an election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join