It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Steven Greer's National Press Club Event 2.0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I know the hate is real for, as we say in the States, the woo-woo stuff about UFOs and aliens of all sorts, especially coming from Dr Steven Greer... but...

Sirius Disclosure link to event stream /video

... Are you not entertained??
I am. I like the information Dr Greer & Friends present to the world. Hey, whatever sticks it to the man, should. Hard. If you enjoy a positive outlook concerning "disclosure" on the UFOs and the intelligence behind it, you might enjoy his documentaries and, as he calls them, expose's: (Greer has them available for free via several streaming services).

(Titles/Links in descending order

The Lost Century: And How to Reclaim It (2023) = thelostcenturyfilm.com...
The Cosmic Hoax: An Expose' (2021) = siriusdisclosure.com...
Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun (2020) = siriusdisclosure.com...
Unacknowledged: An Expose of the Greatest Secret in Human History (2017) siriusdisclosure.com...
Sirius: It is Time For You to Know (2013) siriusdisclosure.com...

Greer is probably a reptoid. He prefers Hindu mantras, and he could be saying, "puny humans, this battle station is fully operational" for all I know, but that CE5 technique for basically summoning angels of li- I mean, the GOOD aliens(!) is nice. And he is relentless with this pursuit of "disclosure", so that is commendable for anyone involved in this subject. It is. Fly your flag and see who salutes it, I say.

On that note, I paid for Dr Greer's CE5 App years ago. It is part of my collection of metaphysical technomancy lol. It seems like those brave enough to meet with other complete strangers to engage with the method, and the... talent to await a response from the cosmic multiversal blah blah blah beyond are few and far between. Plus hey, weirdo party in the middle of nowhere. The black ops people can and will crash the party. Just a forewarning. I am looking forward to seeing this new presentation from Greer and his guests.

Overall, all efforts towards the truth of this reality we live in are aggregate and therefore help others get there. Those who already know are probably trying to get your attention from a higher consciousness. Or they are actively obfuscating your sacred path to the truth.

"What is truth?" - Pontius Pilate

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It looks like Project Camelot is now Sirius Disclosure.

Greer and friends have been a huge disappointment for over a decade now, what's changed, besides maybe project bluebeam gearing up?

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Greer is probably a reptoid.

I always thought there was a touch of Gecko about him , so yeah , probably.

Nice to see Steve back , he puts on a good show.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

what's changed, besides maybe project bluebeam gearing up?

His bank balance probably , it's a good time for a Ufological grifter to grift right now.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Greer is probably a reptoid.

He gives me counter-intelligence vibes.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Been waiting over a decade for his disclosure, his last documentary of them chanting in the desert was the final straw for me. Put up or shut up.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

He lost me years ago when he'd post pictures of "OMG! Alien rods flying around!!!" Moths, dude. Those are moths.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's been awhile, but heeeeeerrrrrrrre's Mothra!

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I'm very doubtful we'll ever get full disclosure until the governments (especially U.S.) are forced into it. I think, like many of us, weve been baiting by "full disclosure" only to get some lackluster information too many times to be hopeful. Granted, I don't think we should discount Greer completely, but I think a healthy dose of skepicism is needed in UFOology as there are plenty of grifting fakers out there.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   

is it going to be on a invisible interdimensional spaceship with admittance being $15,000 a head, with pictures of beings of light being (moths)being offered for viewing at 1800 bucks a pop

check out these gulla bills

beings of light

and if anyone goes, remember not to point lasers, you might get scolded.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

t's been awhile, but heeeeeerrrrrrrre's Mothra!

ya beat me to it.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   

***EYE ROLL*** at pretty much all your comments on Greer.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

*** EYE LOL *** at pretty much all your base are belong to us on grift.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
So, at the end of my day after doing a hop-skip-jump through four hours of this SECOND DISCLOSURE (Greer emphasis added), all I got is that the death cult would have to be forced by the undead to throw the "fake alien invasion megadeath" switch. And only afterwards will anyone see shiny people, either from radioactivity or ghost forms, um, higher consciousness magic beings of cosmic goodness. (Metaphysical adjective word strings are great, right Lovecraft?)

All of those exist, I know. But I have apocalypse Armageddon asininity fatigue. Apathy is deadly, so stay focused, friends.

Discernment is key. Happy hunting!

join