It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neuralink cleared for Human Trials --- AKA--- Elon musk is the antichrist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Abandon Hope all ye who enter here, we are riding on the rails of unhinged and dangerous beliefs.
Come sit with me on this trail of breadcrumbs as I attempt to save your soul, no...the very soul of humanity.
**this is not a religious diatribe***

You ever start reading something, and that leads you to read something else, and then another, and another....of coarse you do, you are here reading this after all!

In my recent readings I came across an interesting article.
Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain implant firm cleared for human trials

"Neuralink cleared by US FDA to study implant allowing interface between human brains and computers."
“It actually fits quite nicely in your skull,” Musk said during a prior presentation.
“It could be under your hair and you wouldn’t know.”

Which led me to another,
Elon Musk's Neuralink 'brain chips' cleared for 1st in-human trials
as well as an interesting supporting video.

The information is, in my opinion, astounding. On one hand we have a technology that is striving to mend and improve the lives of many people across the globe.
The Brain–computer interface, or "BCI technology" is being used by many different companies, each striving to make a difference (or a profit) by advancing our understanding of the brain and utilize revolutionary technology to advance medical science.

Then I came across another, older article from over a year ago.
NEURALINK SAYS 21 PERCENT OF ITS MONKEYS DIED BECAUSE OF BRAIN IMPLANT ISSUES

"Neuralink's first attempt at gaining FDA approval in 2022 was rejected on safety grounds, "

"Neuralink has killed an estimated 1,500 animals since 2018, including sheep, pigs and monkeys, Reuters reported. While it is unclear how many died due to complications with Neuralink's brain implants, Futurism reported that, in one Neuralink experiment involving 23 monkeys, five, or 21%, of the test subjects were euthanized due to device-related issues."

And then another, very in depth article. this one was from just months ago.
U.S. regulators rejected Elon Musk’s bid to test brain chips in humans

"Neuralink has not disclosed details of its trial application, the FDA’s rejection or the extent of the agency’s concerns. As a private company, it is not required to disclose such regulatory interactions to investors."
"The agency declined to comment on Neuralink, citing laws keeping commercial information private."

In this article, staffers at the FDA are quoted as stating,

Text"In explaining the decision to Neuralink, the agency outlined dozens of issues the company must address before human testing"

But suddenly the FDA has now given Neuralink the greenlight.

In my curiosity to learn why the FDA had suddenly changed its mind, I came across another article...the one dot that connected the bigger picture and brought me full circle, right back to ATS of all places. It was a surprising revelation, so to speak.
Elon Musk's next target: Making the blind see

"Musk said. "Even if someone has never had vision, ever, like they were born blind, we believe we can still restore vision,"

I though well THATS cool! until I kept reading and came across some information that gave me pause. and brought me right to the rickety rails of this unhinged rabbit hole.

"Neurons, or nerve cells, communicate via electrical signals to coordinate our thoughts, feelings and behavior. Neuralink's implants, which have only been tested in animals, would theoretically work by interpreting these electrical signals and transmitting the decoded information to a computer via Bluetooth."

I literally paused, and held my breath as I searched here on ATS for a recent thread...
Turning Bluetooth on its head
You can read here were one proposed an idea that bluetooth technology was adapted to control billions of humans. You can even read where
I, while admittedly sarcastic, made the attempt to connect the dots after the theory was dismissed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But with this new information, that Musk has planned to use Bluetooth in conjunction with Neuralink, nearly took my breath away.

Now back to the Rueters article, while being a bit admittedly eccentric, Musk is quoted as saying,

Both disabled and healthy people will pop into neighborhood facilities for speedy surgical insertions of devices with functions ranging from curing obesity, autism, depression or schizophrenia to web-surfing and telepathy. Eventually, Musk has said, such chips will turn humans into cyborgs who can fend off the threat from sentient machines powered by artificial intelligence.

“I could have a Neuralink device implanted right now, and you wouldn’t even know,” Musk said at the Nov. 30 presentation, a livestreamed “show and tell” event, drawing laughs from the crowd. At another public company event in 2020, he said: “You’ll be able to save and replay memories….The future is going to be weird.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Weird INDEED!! Abandon Hope All ye who enter Here

I personally don't think this man has humanities best interest at heart.
I do NOT trust the FDA on any level, the quick turn around in this decision, is questionable at best and corrupt would be the least insulting I could say of them.

Its well known that Elon has deep access to many parts of the US Government that have long held secrets from the whole world, NASA, The Boring CO. (think D.U.M.B.S.), he has rebuilt the tower of babel (twitter), and now seeks to implant chips into people, where have you heard all this before?

So now he has clear plans to launch a network of satellites that will connect (and control) humanity in the guise of "helping"
Many have already shown their idolatry of this man and I fear many more are to follow.

This leaves me with more questions than when I started.
Would you, or a loved one use this Neuralink, for health reasons OR for an "upgrade"
Patient Registry - Neuralink

"Anyone within the United States who is at least 18 years old and the age of majority in their state, who is able to consent, and who has quadriplegia, paraplegia, vision loss, hearing loss, and/or the inability to speak, is invited to participate in the Patient Registry."

Or do see the parallels I have drawn?
"for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666."
Is anyone into gematria? are there links here that I am missing
Regardless I didnt trust this man before i read this information and I still don't.

What about you?

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
More like a way for big brother to "see" (and hear) everything you see, say, and do. Oh I can't wait......

(post by Reaper15a removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Reaper15a

wow that was an in depth rebuke. It took you less than 7 minutes to read the thread, just the video is longer than that.
But thanks for the input...I guess?

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
Abandon Hope all ye who enter here, we are riding on the rails of unhinged and dangerous beliefs.
Come sit with me on this trail of breadcrumbs as I attempt to save your soul, no...the very soul of humanity.
**this is not a religious diatribe***

You ever start reading something, and that leads you to read something else, and then another, and another....of coarse you do, you are here reading this after all!

In my recent readings I came across an interesting article.
Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain implant firm cleared for human trials

"Neuralink cleared by US FDA to study implant allowing interface between human brains and computers."
“It actually fits quite nicely in your skull,” Musk said during a prior presentation.
“It could be under your hair and you wouldn’t know.”

Which led me to another,
Elon Musk's Neuralink 'brain chips' cleared for 1st in-human trials
as well as an interesting supporting video.

The information is, in my opinion, astounding. On one hand we have a technology that is striving to mend and improve the lives of many people across the globe.
The Brain–computer interface, or "BCI technology" is being used by many different companies, each striving to make a difference (or a profit) by advancing our understanding of the brain and utilize revolutionary technology to advance medical science.

Then I came across another, older article from over a year ago.
NEURALINK SAYS 21 PERCENT OF ITS MONKEYS DIED BECAUSE OF BRAIN IMPLANT ISSUES

"Neuralink's first attempt at gaining FDA approval in 2022 was rejected on safety grounds, "

"Neuralink has killed an estimated 1,500 animals since 2018, including sheep, pigs and monkeys, Reuters reported. While it is unclear how many died due to complications with Neuralink's brain implants, Futurism reported that, in one Neuralink experiment involving 23 monkeys, five, or 21%, of the test subjects were euthanized due to device-related issues."

And then another, very in depth article. this one was from just months ago.
U.S. regulators rejected Elon Musk’s bid to test brain chips in humans

"Neuralink has not disclosed details of its trial application, the FDA’s rejection or the extent of the agency’s concerns. As a private company, it is not required to disclose such regulatory interactions to investors."
"The agency declined to comment on Neuralink, citing laws keeping commercial information private."

In this article, staffers at the FDA are quoted as stating,

Text"In explaining the decision to Neuralink, the agency outlined dozens of issues the company must address before human testing"

But suddenly the FDA has now given Neuralink the greenlight.

In my curiosity to learn why the FDA had suddenly changed its mind, I came across another article...the one dot that connected the bigger picture and brought me full circle, right back to ATS of all places. It was a surprising revelation, so to speak.
Elon Musk's next target: Making the blind see

"Musk said. "Even if someone has never had vision, ever, like they were born blind, we believe we can still restore vision,"

I though well THATS cool! until I kept reading and came across some information that gave me pause. and brought me right to the rickety rails of this unhinged rabbit hole.

"Neurons, or nerve cells, communicate via electrical signals to coordinate our thoughts, feelings and behavior. Neuralink's implants, which have only been tested in animals, would theoretically work by interpreting these electrical signals and transmitting the decoded information to a computer via Bluetooth."

I literally paused, and held my breath as I searched here on ATS for a recent thread...
Turning Bluetooth on its head
You can read here were one proposed an idea that bluetooth technology was adapted to control billions of humans. You can even read where
I, while admittedly sarcastic, made the attempt to connect the dots after the theory was dismissed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But with this new information, that Musk has planned to use Bluetooth in conjunction with Neuralink, nearly took my breath away.

Now back to the Rueters article, while being a bit admittedly eccentric, Musk is quoted as saying,

Both disabled and healthy people will pop into neighborhood facilities for speedy surgical insertions of devices with functions ranging from curing obesity, autism, depression or schizophrenia to web-surfing and telepathy. Eventually, Musk has said, such chips will turn humans into cyborgs who can fend off the threat from sentient machines powered by artificial intelligence.

“I could have a Neuralink device implanted right now, and you wouldn’t even know,” Musk said at the Nov. 30 presentation, a livestreamed “show and tell” event, drawing laughs from the crowd. At another public company event in 2020, he said: “You’ll be able to save and replay memories….The future is going to be weird.

Here's the thing with me imagine the positive possibilities and now imagine the negative ones. We always find ways to use technological advancements negatively.

Haven't even gotten to first-generation trials has to be inherently dangerous for the participants. Still, at 58 relatively unattached, I would possibly participate depending on compensation, but it's gonna have to offer more than being able to listen to Spotify in my head.

Hell if it could end my Menieres disease symptoms and the ringing in my ears, so Id have to read it's advantages that are available right now. Imagine if it stimulated the brain connections to help Alzheimer's and Dementia patients. Regardless I don't like the fact that it's implanted

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Now hook it up via Bluetooth to a quantum computer, then add in the satellites, and of course let's not forget the military applications. What could go wrong?

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Your post reminds me of when the Catholic church held Galileo's feet to the fire.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Idk, I don’t think Musk is the Antichrist but I’m not so sure this is a good idea. This will be a nightmare for the populace as hackers start hacking into people’s brains and stealing their personal info and bank info/ passwords, etc. Hackers could potentially take control of subjects and make them do all sorts of things against their will: rob banks, commit murder, etc. Hackers could potentially hold someone’s brain for ransom until the subject pays. Furthermore, what if hackers could just tun your brain off?? I wouldn’t feel safe with one of these chips in my brain.

I’d rather wait and see how this goes for a few years before I even consider getting one.
edit on 02/06/2023 by lostbook because: Word add

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

i think the implications are tremendous, both the good and bad.
I gave the link to apply for the program in my response, if you give it a try I would love to hear the results.

Patient registry
edit on 11am301000000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
I am guilty, I am biased towards Elon I really don't like him, but I do think the technology has great potential for good

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thanks but no thanks.

What goes inside our minds is the only thing that's private anymore, and I'm not surrendering THAT for promises of convenience.

Way, WAY too much potential for abuse.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Your post reminds me of when the Catholic church held Galileo's feet to the fire.

God gave us bodies .

God gave us Technology .

Why not use them both , Why not combine them . The universe is calling to us will we answer or will we die here on Earth alone and in fear of Religious persecution ? People see the end around every corner , I personally believe we haven't even gotten started yet.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

If I recall the antichrist will be mortally wounded but return to work in 3 days. A Neuralink could allow that to happen. Could it be a part of the brain is injured and this device allows the possibility to “reawaken” from a coma?
What if the person is not the antichrist before the incident, but becomes evil afterwards due to the brain damage and NeuralInk? That person would be hard to pinpoint beforehand.

This doesn’t prove Elon is the antichrist but possibly just the means for their rise. I’m not 100% it wouldn’t be a woman. The antichrist is opposite of Christ in every way, why not gender also?
edit on 11-6-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Don't know about the Antichrist but ....

Just wait till he builds his Moon base.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I have much respect for this insight you offer.
In both the potential capabilities of the technology and the implications for fulfillment of potential prophesy.

If some believe the tech could cure blindness ( like Yeshua ) and reconnect spinal segments to help people walk again (again, also like Yeshua), then I don't see why someone in a coma couldn't be healed as well, VERY exciting!!!

There is some parts of revelations that allude to the antichrist being a woman ..I think....its been a very long time since I read it, but I remember something about the beheading of an eagle figure? maybe Nostradamus?
Its always stuck with me because when I think eagle, I think America.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I don’t think musk invented this device much less the concept, why is he the anti christ?

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I've been considering this possibility for a while.

Would Elon gain love, trust, and even worship from the masses if he was able to heal people as Christ did?

Would the implant later be used by fallen beings to torment those with the implant installation? And could the implant cause those who wished to die in order to escape the torment, not be allowed to do so due to the automatic interface restrictions ?

Could the implant be the mark of the beast? It could be. We would need to see the contract warning that will need to be signed before installation.

Would the Pope throw full support behind Elon when he got into the healing business with real results?

I believe that the False Prophet, and the Anti Christ are among us right now. The timing is right.

Yes, Starnet is there for a reason, and I dont think it is just for everyone on the planet to have access to Youtube either.

The Anti Christ will have the ability to bring down fire from the Heavens. He will promote peace between nations and sign a 7 year peace treaty between Israel and other nations which will be broken 3 1/2 years in. Somewhere in there Lebanon gets leveled. That is probably coming up soon and may be what leads to war and then the treaty.

I could imagine Iran hitting Israel with a dirty bomb from within Lebanon, and Israel striking back with a full-on Nuke that totally destroys and levels Lebanon. Then Russia, Iran, Turkey, Iraq, and many arab nations (all named in scripture) take war to Israels doorstep.

Is Elon going to be the Antichrist? Dont know, but I would not discount the notion.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I don’t think musk invented this device much less the concept, why is he the anti christ?

well, as i said in the thread, there are coincidences that led me to make the accusation
and while some may seem a stretch as has been pointed out, i stand by my accusations

He rebuilt the tower of babel (twitter)
is building chips to be placed into people, whether he invented it or not (mark of the beast)
have you seen his twitter profile pic?
according to some writings the antichrist will be revered and cherished by many (idolized)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

There is some parts of revelations that allude to the antichrist being a woman .

From what I read in scripture, It appeared to be a man that was not attracted to women. That would count Elon out. But you would almost need to go back to the original words used and see if the translations were correct.

On a different note, I heard the most amazing story last night. Its in Genesis, right there in the Bible, but I just as everyone else reads right over the top of it due to incorrect translations. How would you like to hear about a confrontation between a human and possible reptilians at a watering hole? (A Secret Nephilim Passage in Genesis | Ken Johnson).

The point is that there are still plenty of hidden clues for us to glean. Some things were deliberately hidden for our day and age, by God. There is a war going on, and some things have to be hidden, lest Gods enemy take advantage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join