It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pain you cause another, you shall suffer a thousand fold.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

XD I suppose. Though I myself am so bloody fragile if someone would say stuff like that to me I would roll in a ball and hide under duvet for months. Sure we shouldn't prise something we disagree with, but we sure can be a bit more delicate, no?
Plus, is there anything like an absolute truth? It seems that everything depends on circumstances. Check out quantum, nothing is certain. We wouldn't argue over Beltbucke Charlie btw, we would just say ok, good for you, and awkwardly walk away

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bipolarnightmare

Just that this is more important. He tries to talk about God as if he were a prophet, but everything he says is false.
I think it's good I got an allergic reaction to that.
Because I know I got zero issues with seekers.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I share the Truth the only way I know how.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: QwertyMyself

You should maybe first focus on 'experiencing' truth before you share something.
Because all those people who have will tell you it's a deeply personal experience extremely complicated and hard, our mind can only digest so much at a time.
It's only possible as cooperation for us to figure that out and all together we don't even know enough yet to agree on that.
But you come in here with a pompous that identifies you immediately as overexcited beginner of questionable character who threatens everybody with violence....So....

Think about this:
Imagine I told you to think about how you would want to be if you were God.
Is that really you? 'Surrender or pain'? Is that really how love, or even life should be, idealy?
Is that the best possible foundation for your soul to grow?

edit on 12-6-2023 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I threaten no one.

You fail to see deeper within the word.

Therein lies a greater truth.

I abhor violence.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I abhor.

I know. But it's all going to be okay. We will figure this out.
Hopefully in time. Nobody wants to destroy us. Nobody wants to punish us.
We are our own worst enemy. We have to dare to love and to take it all not so serious.
Because you cramp up and you enter the metaphorical dark side, where the flow (like the Chi a little different) stops.
If love gives you the belt it's because you enjoy it.
But God is not your Domina or Toy. Or your butler, or geenie, or doberman, or your whatever where you try to create order around you and think God feels the same way as you so you go out and tell us your anxiety and wish for us who are different and chaotic to be 'brought under control' by your inner (a little messy) idea of God.
That just not how anything works Honey.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

God allows free will to all.

There is no 'control'.

The pain we feel isn't enforced by Him.

We come to a realization which fills us with Love and Knowledge.

But again, knowledge comes at a price.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I don't know if that's true. Free will is a complicated subject I haven't figured out because I know for certain in some instances I personally don't have free will.

There is no 'control'.

The pain we feel isn't enforced by Him.

Hm. Is that a recent development? Because it seems contradictory to your OP? How do you unify the two?

Everything always comes at a price

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
When I was a young person I made a lot of mistakes. I carried the guilt for decades and there is truth to the whole, you reap what you sow. The hurt you inflict on someone else or the injustices you inflict on someone do come back to you. That is if you have a conscience and feel remorse. If you’re a psychopath or a sociopath, you never feel like you have to be held accountable and I think the devil gives those people a pass.

That being said, I’m one of those people who turned a corner at one point in their life to where I did my best to make good decisions, and try to undo the mistakes I had made. For my effort I had mixed results, and at the same time I felt as if doing the right thing no matter how painful was a path to take in life.

So whatever circular logic might be posted above from the OP, I have lived a life to where I have been repaid for my mistakes, and as the result have learned the hard way by trial and error how to be a better human. a reply to: QwertyMyself

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

As a Karmic Witness I have seen it, but not a thousand fold.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
dumb

as in no second and yet there is...

<< 1  2   >>

join