It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pain you cause another, you shall suffer a thousand fold.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I'm not from the Cape and you are not empathic
The last part is true.
1 out of 3 in your case: that's progress

I am Divine , How About You > ?

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Sorry no I don't suffer from delusions of grandeur.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Sorry no I don't suffer from delusions of grandeur.

I was Speaking in a Metaphysical Sense . Just Over your Head I Guess....

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: QwertyMyself

That means well, but ultimately it's meaningless.

There's this bar across the bay from me called Mc. P's Irish Pub. I've been there a few times, some nights there's guys in there with collective kill counts approaching the capacity of the bar... They all have a great time. All are decorated for their harm done to others and risked themselves. Nothing is coming after them 1000 fold for it, I guarantee it.

They are the type of people that would block a bullet for a stranger.

Dictates don't acknowledge grey areas of valor or service.

For clarification: The bar in question is a Navy Seal Bar frequented by the 4 teams stationed on Coronado.
edit on 11-6-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Not even in a metaphysical sense are you divine. You're a naked monkey, the divine is not flesh. Metaphysical, metaphorical or whatever you calling yourself divine is the same as if an ant identifies as human, as example from biology but in a consciousness/intelligence context.

edit on 11-6-2023 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   

With knowledge comes bliss and understanding. If your knowledge brings you pain keep searching. You obviously think you found a bigger truth and in your own universe you are totally right, you took a next step. We are humans though, bound in time, in entropy, we never stop. Please don't make this common mistake and assume you have arrived. We never do. Life is a journey. Keep walking. Good luck to you!

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

It should be the lie you spread of another shall cause you to die in supper.
#BustaRhyme

#Lkfe

WeaponizeEntropy

edit on 12-6-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Not even in a metaphysical sense are you divine. You're a naked monkey, the divine is not flesh. Metaphysical, metaphorical or whatever you calling yourself divine is the same as if an ant identifies as human, as example from biology but in a consciousness/intelligence context.

He who says he knows, knows nothing.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I see ive troubled some of you.

I'm sorry for this, but I swear I speak from the heart.

And you're right in saying I walk in Darkness; who dares claim they exemplify the Light?

I share what must be shared.

Like it or not.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

It's not that you are troubling us QwertyMyself.

But more like we have simply heard it all before buddy.

The point is you are not sharing anything that's not be regurgitated in our direction many a time before here at ATS.

Possibly best to ask yourself, why you personally feel the need to share the rhetoric your spouting?

And why you imagine it must be shared?

Because to my mind that's the more interesting conundrum to ponder.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Look at another Apex Guano Sapiens who thinks flinging poops at others makes them God!

lol
I for sure know more than you.
For example that I am not godlike and that I spiritually, as human being, can't afford to declare myself, or another human being (note big 'g')God.
Something you people should really start thinking about.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

[...]

Possibly best to ask yourself, why you personally feel the need to share the rhetoric your spouting?

And why you imagine it must be shared?

Because to my mind that's the more interesting conundrum to ponder.

My answer is two-fold.

For one, I feel an overwhelming urge to express myself. To share my hearts content and so I do.

For two, I feel as though we are coming closer to an event. I know not it's nature. It may be cataclysmic or reviving. But the end is the same. And I wish to prepare those who hear for what is to come.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Express yourself by telling others the sky is about to fall in a vague and obscure manner.

That's refreshing, nobody has ever done that before.

How is it you imagine that you are preparing anyone for what is to come?

When by your own admission you don't even know what that is?

You are pretty much preaching to the coir.

Poorly i may add, and like i suggest that is simply nothing new.
edit on 12-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

There's nothing new under the sun my friend.

I walk and I talk in circles.

Oh well.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

More scripture aka Ecclesiastes 1:9 no less.

As to what you are walking and talking in, i think we can smell that, and know it well enough for what it is.

Good luck anyhoo, as you are not hurting anyone i suppose.

But your also not making much sense.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

C'mon Peeple. Let people be people. You're a smart lad, don't you remember how it was like before you knew as much as you know now? I can see that ignorance annoys you, but there's no need to try to shut someone up permanently and destroy their self confidence. Isn't the world our playground? We put things out there and see what happens. I bet you did the same thing and made mistakes, did people react to you negatively? I bet they did. We only give what we receive. I know, judging by your posts that you can do much better. Sometimes by attacking others what we actually do is try and destroy a part of ourselves that we really hate.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: QwertyMyself
I see ive troubled some of you.

I'm sorry for this, but I swear I speak from the heart.

And you're right in saying I walk in Darkness; who dares claim they exemplify the Light?

I share what must be shared.

Like it or not.

I don't think you have troubled anyone. A bit of back and forth is par for the course here.

No harm done whatsoever!

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bipolarnightmare

It's just a problem. Like if a 1st grader tries to teach others about the importance of his imaginary friend 'Beltbuckle Charly'
Am I supposed to be in awe? He's so sure of himself I think not even the drastic approach I took has made it through his skull.
And I mean I started soft but the guy just keeps on trying to force his own importance with wrong conclusions drawn from false assumptions on the world, on us. Or we meet the buckle in Beltbuckle Charly...
I mean please
Plus for me this is also a lot of fun.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

a reply to: midicon

Look at another Apex Guano Sapiens who thinks flinging poops at others makes them God!

lol
I for sure know more than you.
For example that I am not godlike and that I spiritually, as human being, can't afford to declare myself, or another human being (note big 'g')God.
Something you people should really start thinking about.

That was funny, made me smile. I didn't 'throw poop', I just bastardised a quote which I assumed everyone would know!

I bow before your knowingness!

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It's not about punishment, it's about growth. The fire purifies gold and destroys the impurities. We don't hatr the impurities, we only remove them as they are not a part of the plan. We don't torture them, we destroy them quickly when the time comes.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join