It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN - Provided SOMETHING to a RUSSIAN for at least 3 Million in Cash.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Based on what we're learning about the Biden Family receiving money from CHINA and UKRAINE, it's now easier to believe the U.S. Senate Report describing money being transferred from a female Russian billionaire, to a Biden shell company.

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden’s work in Ukraine.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

Nine of those 11 wire transfers were first sent to Rosemont Seneca Partners, the investment firm founded by Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, before being transferred to BAK USA.
Source: nypost.com...

Based on everything we've learned of how Democrats operate, it's easy to believe that Hillary-Obama-Biden chose to entrap and damage candidate Donald J. Trump in 2016/2017, using RUSSIA as the country he was supposed to be conducting illegal activities with.

The saying, "Democrats always accuse Republicans of doing the criminal/immoral/unethical actions that they (Democrats) themselves have done, or are doing.", is looking to be more true and accurate, with each passing year.

BUT THE BIG QUESTION with the multitude of incoming transfers of millions upon millions of dollars to the BIDEN FAMILY remains;

WHAT IS JOE BIDEN PROVIDING, in Exchange for the Money, Family Favors, Jewels, etc., that is documented as being bestowed upon at least 9 Biden family members over the past 10 years?

The speculation ranges from providing Classified information, to Blackmailing foreign officials, to granting favorable U.S. Policy decisions, in exchange for the Cash, Favors, Jewels, etc..

WE SHOULD KNOW MORE SOON, because the FBI is under intense pressure from Congress to share information it's keeping secret, regarding BRIBERY schemes involving JOE BIDEN.

And U.S. Attorney David Weiss continues gathering evidence against HUNTER BIDEN.

And, Special Counsel Robert Hur is gathering evidence during his criminal investigation of Joe Biden's theft and abuse of Secret and Top Secret materials.

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/31/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Russian got the pipeline, a billion dollar deal
China got the EV battery business, a billion dollar deal.
Ukraine got about a billion to fill their pockets war chests

USA got higher fuel, energy and food prices. Hooray for us.

It's beyond absurd the amount of money and variety of countries that have given the Bidens money. We are so lost.

edit on 2531202300000031bWed, 31 May 2023 21:29:25 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Russian got the pipeline, a billion dollar deal
China got the EV battery business, a billion dollar deal.
Ukraine got about a billion to fill their pockets war chests

USA got higher fuel, energy and food prices. Hooray for us.

It's beyond absurd the amount of money and variety of countries that have given the Bidens money. We are so lost.

What you said above is 100% true. In addition, we're learning that the Sanctions BIDEN placed on Russia, as punishment for invading Ukraine, do NOT APPLY to those Russians who have sent money (and other favors) to the Biden Crime Family!

Source: nypost.com...

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I remember back when most of us probably couldn’t point Ukraine out on a map. Trump literally got caught bribing the president of Ukraine to give up dirt on his political opponent… lol.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I remember back when most of us probably couldn’t point Ukraine out on a map. Trump literally got caught bribing the president of Ukraine to give up dirt on his political opponent… lol.

And they didn't impeach him for it?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So it was wired to Hunter because Joe provided something? We all know Hunter is a criminal. Could have been for a mountain of coc aine.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If you want to know what crooked shennagins the left is up to, just look at what they are accusing the right of doing. Every damned thing that they have accused the right or Donald Trump of over the last eight years is clearly something that these stupid illegitimate sons of loose women have had their fingers in.

And don't think that I am under some delusion that the right is squeaky clean. I distrust all politiians, and I believe that it really is a uniparty that runs things. Maybe the whole point of the dog and pony show is to stoke more division. I really don't know. But this is a fact that I find somewhat baffling.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Joe will disappear while eating dinner provided by the C.I.A.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

If you want to know what crooked shennagins the left is up to, just look at what they are accusing the right of doing. Every damned thing that they have accused the right or Donald Trump of over the last eight years is clearly something that these stupid illegitimate sons of loose women have had their fingers in.

That’s politics.

I won’t defend Biden, there’s certainly some shady stuff around him. Surprising for a career politician serving as a puppet.

But Trumps daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared used private emails while working in the capacity of the White House. He golfed just as much or more than Obama. And Jared got a sweetheart deal with the Saudis to manage billions in their sovereign wealth fund after the admin. The prince over there bragged about having Jared’s ear.

Hunter is one of the worst presidential kids we’ve ever seen. His dad seems complicit on a lot of it. But it is odd people act like this is unique to one party instead of the whole system. It’s not pragmatic, it just keeps the duality alive.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

There has never been a day of my life I could not point out where 96% of countries on the planet were on a map.

Hold yourself to a higher standard, and perhaps your peers and leaders will do so as well.

Change starts with you.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: carewemust

And don't think that I am under some delusion that the right is squeaky clean. I distrust all politiians, and I believe that it really is a uniparty that runs things. Maybe the whole point of the dog and pony show is to stoke more division. I really don't know. But this is a fact that I find somewhat baffling.

The point is precisely to keep some people arguing over inanities while other people commit unspoken atrocities.

But it requires a ground-up rebuild & reevaluation of everything everyone thinks they know to get to the first step, if people want to fix things.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   

If you want to know what crooked shennagins the left is up to, just look at what they are accusing the right of doing.

The truth is that this is what the right is doing with pedophilia.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

If you want to know what crooked shennagins the left is up to, just look at what they are accusing the right of doing.

The truth is that this is what the right is doing with pedophilia.

After 25 years in politics, government and Hollywood — your statement is patently absurd.

I don’t think there is a statistically meaningful deviation in what political ideology a child rapist would identify with and you’ll find child rapists at truck stops and as Speaker of the US House (Dennis Hastert).

But it would be absurd to pretend that the Left does not tolerate child sex abuse more (see California Legislature, see Hollywood), that the Left does not offer aid and comfort to child sex abusers more, and that child sex abusers will find themselves more comfortable in generally left-leaning industries than in industries populated by right-leaning individuals.

I’ve got a quarter century of experience AND I’ve done things to better the world and the US in this regard.

I don’t find the right/left / party dichotomy particularly useful when discussing actual ideology nor DC. But you chose your lexicographical battlefield, I am merely meeting you there.

Would you like to choose different words?

And

What do you have?
edit on 1-6-2023 by JohnTitorSociety because: Typo

edit on 1-6-2023 by JohnTitorSociety because: Context

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Trump literally got caught bribing the president of Ukraine to give up dirt on his political opponent… lol.

What was the bribe President Trump offered Zelenskyy?

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

And they didn't impeach him for it?

I hope Joe Biden can be impeached and removed, before his Dementia causes him to bow out voluntarily.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:21 AM
link   

You have a point, because both sides "PLAY" mad at each other, until they're alone in a room. Then they make deals, like Kevin McCarthy and Hakeem Jeffries did last night with Debt Ceiling Funding bill.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You have a point, because both sides "PLAY" mad at each other, until they're alone in a room. Then they make deals, like Kevin McCarthy and Hakeem Jeffries did last night with Debt Ceiling Funding bill.

Historically, this is an Acela Corridor, crypto-Pagan pseudo-Christian neoliberal phenomenon, particularly noticeable in DC among Federalists and NYC much earlier among Monarchists.

Out West in the US this has, not been, historically speaking a real phenomenon. Texas factions of the right have consistently lined up to decimate factions of the left and California factions of the left have consistently lined up to decimate factions of the right.

In most of your lifetimes.

China has certainly interposed itself in, even these state-level US Western political fights in the past 2 decades.

But this is a relatively new phenomenon compared to the near half-millennia phenomenon of crypto-puritan neoliberal shibboleths of the Northeast of the US.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
So it was wired to Hunter because Joe provided something? We all know Hunter is a criminal. Could have been for a mountain of coc aine.

is hating Trump a zero sum game? You feel the need to protect anyone who is against Trump?

Your posts are sad, and you should feel ashamed to have posted them. Enough proof exists NOW to show Biden is knee deep in corruption. Trump can still be your worstests fear, the badest man evah, and Biden can still be a crook. Trump won't get back in without winning the primary and the general. And even if he does, he's a lame duck on day 1. His track record is no wars and a strong economy. I can put up with stupid comments and mean tweets for that. It's a shame others are too fragile for such things.

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You misspelled 'Biden.'

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join