It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your littering on my soul -A RANT.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
A rant .

So I live just off a main road with several Fast Food restaurants. Now I don’t look down on people who eat fast food it’s a part of American Culture . On the odd occasion I eat fast food more for its convenience than actually seeking a nutritional meal. That being said, my magnanimous opinion of those who do eat fast food on the regular has its limits .

1. You're Buying Fast food .
2. You're eating the Fast food in your car .
3. And this is really the most important part of the Rant , you’re throwing your fast-food trash out on the side of the road in front of my house as you drive by .

How can you live with yourself doing that ? Firstly you're eating that crap then you're just throwing all grace and honor to the wind and chucking your shame out the window for the world to see and deal with your problems. HOW ? I'm really taken aback, HOW ? Are you able to make eye contact with a loved one after doing this ? You should at the very least immediately donate to a charity and then self flagellate with a cat of nine tails as penance.

I spend a better part of my morning everyday as I walk my dog picking up Fast-Food trash. I sometimes hear the cups skidding across the ground when I’m outside.

Shame Shame SHAME .

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Litter softly because you Litter on my dreams.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Sounds like you need a paintball gun.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Get a camera and shame them.

Or, rant to a complete stranger.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Turn it into art.

It'll be worth a fortune, 10 years after we're all dead and gone.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

People suck, always have, always will. Sorry about the mcChicken the other day though you looked skinny and thought you were hungry, tomorrow hows a beer sound?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

People suck, always have, always will. Sorry about the mcChicken the other day though you looked skinny and thought you were hungry, tomorrow hows a beer sound?

Oh beers are the second worst , I pick those up all the time . Though of all the items to throw out of your car after consuming, A Beer I understand because you could get caught with an open container by the police.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

“A Beer I understand because you could get caught with an open container by the police.”

BAWAWAWAWAWAWA

Dude! You’re a brother from another mother!

Micros of Macros = As above, so below

🍻

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I feel your rant!!!
LitterBug...

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
One time I threw trash in a bin behind a shop just a bag with a dirty diaper it was in 2 plastic bags and I must have had an old piece of mail in there too. Anyhow the person who owned the shop mailed the bag woth the diaper to my house with a note telling me not to use thir bin.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I remember the 70's. You couldn't go to a local, state or national park, or even a pond or lake, without finding pop cans, pop can tabs, broken bottles, a mattress and some clothes someone left behind. The water was dirtier too. We've come a long way from styrofoam Big Mac containers that used to litter our landscape, but it's far from perfect; people still litter.

Sometime in 2005, I had made some new friends, and we were heading somewhere together (guys out on the town). We stopped and got fast food and ate it in the car. I was in the back seat. The driver grabbed all of our fast food bags and tossed them out the window without a care in the world, which bothered me. I did say something, but he just shrugged it off.

Today, where I live, every time I step out of my front or back door I find something has blown its way in front of my walkway or was dropped between my apartment and my car by some other tenant. I find the strangest things on the ground and it boggles the mind. These same objects remain on the ground until I pick them up, despite the other tenants walking past them multiple times a day. At the dumpster there has been a dog poo bag lying in front of the dumpster on the ground, smashed by someone's shoe. No one bothered to pick it up after a week, so I used a paper bag I was throwing away to grab it and toss it in the dumpster.
edit on 26-5-2023 by Freth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join