It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: To what extent is remote viewing used by governments to dispel chaos & uncertainty?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

If, like me, you've delved into the mysterious world of remote viewing, and you know the history of Project Stargate & all the rest, you may be aware that at some point in the story, the 'original' remote viewers working in conjunction with CIA & Stanford Research Institute were tasked with providing training to a heck of a lot of young whippersnappers coming in from mysterious, even secretive units that were being created, seemingly, to replace all the old hippies who had made up the bulk of the remote viewing expertise throughout the eighties, hearking back to Ingo Swann, Pat Price & all the rest.

I can't remember which book it was in which I read about this, but in around 2014 I had been on a continuous deep dive/ rabbit hole exploration of the subject of remote viewing for around a year, and this matter of training newcomers in the early nineties came up. Seemingly these new viewers were strictly military, they were dressed in black garb in the main, with obscure patches on their arms. Some of them were from allied nations including Great Britain. Shortly after these newbies were being trained, as you will know if you know the subject, the entirety of the original team who worked at Stanford were shut down, shut out, and ridiculed in the press by none other than their CIA masters. This was a painful barb for these talented & dedicated remote viewers, but it spoke of a phenomenon which had happened before in deep black research projects.

In the 1950's, there were many defence contractors/ aerospace engineering firms who were working openly on electrogravitics technologies which were able to mitigate the effects of the apparent force of gravity - by controlling complex electronic gadgetry they were able to levitate aerofoils with incredible potential for the development of a new breed of craft which went beyond mere jet engine technology. There was great excitement in this already-fairly-secretive military-industrial sector, that they were discovering something incredible that would revolutionise the world of aerospace & defence technologies. One of the principle proponents at that time was a man named Thomas Townsend-Brown, he worked vociferously on developing & demonstrating this technology & this inspired a brief renaissance moment in the open literature of the time.

However, in around 1957 (from memory) there was a sudden clampdown in the name of 'national security'. All those who had been anywhere near the research were forced to sign horrendous NDAs, the open research ceased overnight, the projects all went into deep black operational conditions, and Thomas Townsend-Brown, one of the early pioneers & idealogues was frozen out of the whole thing, the door slammed in his face when he came calling to anyone he had worked with, in efforts to find out what was going on. It seems therefore that when the idealistic early adopters of a potentially revolutionary technology are on the verge of making waves publicly with regards to their work (I include remote viewing as a 'technology' because of the technological advantages it provides, and its clear logical structure of operability which was in effect a 'technology' that could be put into action by anyone who had sufficient training & practice) - those in power at the highest levels shut the whole thing down (publically) & ridicule the early pioneers as 'cranks who probably had a screw loose & imagined all the amazing stuff they were claiming' about their pioneering efforts.

The aerospace issue described above, the work on electrogravitics, I believe led to the US government, and potentially some key allies, having access at the highest levels to technology which provided them with the sort of air superiority seen in such incidents as the Tic-Tac UAP event, and essentially meant that human beings had access to technology that was close to parity with the apparent 'Others' who were watching us from the skies, and under the waves. Whether we went to war with them, I doubt it, but there must now be some level of cooperation with those 'Others'. Indeed, on a related note, Pat Price, legendary pioneer of remote viewing for Project Stargate, was killed in mysterious circumstances by an apparent assassination plot, soon after he had gotten curious about an apparent UAP base of operations underground beneath a mountain range in Alaska. After he had viewed the target & recorded his findings, he was due in Las Vegas for some sort of event, and as he walked to his hotel room, he was bashed by a guy coming the opposite direction down the hallway - an 'accidental collision', at the moment of which Pat felt a sudden sharp pain in one of his legs. That night in his hotel room he felt very ill, and the next morning he suffered convulsions, and died. The local hospital didn't inform his wife that he was dead (despite knowing who he was) & immediately cremated his body, in the hospital crematorium. There are clearly very sinister overtones to this incident, and it could well be that Pat had finally gone a bridge too far in his open-minded & curious (some might say somewhat naive) investigations into secret projects that he had not been authorised to inquire into. It is said that he had confided to a friend after viewing the underground base that he felt he might be in danger as the knowledge revealed was so bombastic in its nature. He claimed to have seen human military folks working alongside what appeared to be alien beings of some sort, and that the human military had access to the incredible flying machine UAPs, it was not only 'aliens' that were using these craft in the skies above & seas beneath the surface of the Earth.

So - with all that glorious context, my question is pretty straightforward. Is it the power of covert reconnaisance & direct weaponised psychic action afforded by stellar remote viewers in secret military units which provides world leaders with such smug assurances regarding the geopolitical actions they will take in response to otherwise 'apparently' chaotic world events? Are the World Economic Forum schmucks so confident in their scheming because they know, through the application of remote viewing inquiry across time & space, that at least in part, their power-mad schemes for world domination will come to fruition, because the world populace is too fattened & content, gorged on reality TV, Satanic pop music & flashy Hollywood blockbusters to spy the danger ahead?

I have started to believe that this might be the case. Think of all those blockbuster action movies where the heroes & villains engage in crazy shootouts around the cities of the USA & Europe - why does none of that happen in real life? I believe that the high level plots - assassinations of world leaders, banking scams, robberies of key assets, and the foment of war, are all curtailed, 'nipped in the bud', because of the actions of elite units of remote viewers monitoring potential threats in their respective geographical area of responsibility...

Continued...

edit on MayMonday2315CDT06America/Chicago-050002 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I believe that there are probably, by now, hundreds of these elite remote viewing units in operation around the world in developed nations, and in private corporations, engaged in intelligence gathering, corporate espionage, and so on - and monitoring the likely or actual success of military operations around the world, as well as seeking information from across the void of time itself regarding future events (which is a known feature of accurate remote viewing techniques in some instances).

They were trained by those who were trained by those who were trained by the original Project Stargate team, and rather than being the creative & free-minded hippies who started the ball rolling at the Stanford Research Institute under the guidance of Ingo Swann & Pat Price, they are hardwired military professionals who are absolutely dedicated to the cause they signed up for, gathering information by any psychic means possible which will boost the capabilities of their nation state masters & their allies around the world. The Five Eyes intelligence gathering alliance probably controls most of them, with major European powers such as France & Germany also being involved, perhaps Argentina, Brazil & Chile also (with their erstwhile Nazi influences post-WW2..)

It could extend much further than that, and perhaps this is the reason we have a general detente in aggressive actions between major powers, because they all know that in the psychic arms race, there are very sneaky ways to do a great deal of damage to a nation's infrastructure & their military-intelligence/civil service personnel/ politicians.

So what do you think? Is the general state of peace between major developed nations held in place by a mutual understanding of just how much damage a talented & committed military grade remote viewing team could do to the opposite members in the other nation states? As for me, I believe that in some measure, this is indeed the case. Thanks for reading!

FITO.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Excellent post, FITO.

A huge amount to digest. I only wish we could have a nice, long conversation about this (and the inevitable related topics) over coffee; this forum, as valuable as it is, seems too limited and "disjointed/disconnected" to give the Subject the depth it deserves/requires.

A question that has nagged at me since my, personal, exposure, tangentially, to the topic:

"What is stopping...Shall we call them "Talents"?...from disclosing the fruits of their "technology" to the unwitting public, in disregard of the so-called Powers That Be, as proof of both the existence of the Talented, and the extent of their ability?

Such disclosure would have been much more difficult (and easier to discredit) back in the days before the almost instantaneous worldwide communications we now enjoy (even authoritarian regimes have difficulty hiding their horrors from the world's disdain due to the existence of YouTube, Twitter, and the internet. Even FaceTime can livecast a military war crime in progress for all to see!)

If the elite are using these "next-gen" RV-ers to maintain order (and power), are not the elite, themselves being held "hostage" by their supposed "servants"?

And if these new crop of RV Talents can, truly see the course of the future their actions are likely to bring about, wouldn't they, themselves, seek to bring about the best possible future...even if that meant toppling their masters?

And what about the original Talents?

Surely they would have "Seen the Future" of their actions and "mis-trained" their students?
edit on 22-5-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

No I don’t think they use remote viewing . I think the television and movies and tik tok and Facebook and record inflation are tools they use . I think the high cost of along with our complacent media keep us to busy to care .

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Great thread. I forgot, how did the RV experiments on ATS turn out.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
They were talking to Watchers. Corrupted Watchers. Yes the Watchers have advanced technology, and they never sleep. There is no forgiveness for them having unlawful sex with humanity and polluting the gene pool. and they are very butthurt about that. We pay daily for the mess they made. They are not your friends. They hate you and all humanity. They are liars, and deceivers. There is one over every nation. Michael is over Israel, if I remember correctly. Im not sure who is over the US. Probably whoever the statue of Liberty represents. Many Watchers are in chains right now but will be released in the coming months or years. They will convince humans to fight the Living God. Their own creator. How foolish. I dont speak to Watchers. Its forbidden.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tough2fool

No I don’t think they use remote viewing . I think the television and movies and tik tok and Facebook and record inflation are tools they use . I think the high cost of along with our complacent media keep us to busy to care .

Those technologies you listed likely came from them. Them being Watchers. Their time is getting short. Prepare for much more. The big guns will be coming out soon. Artemis/ Diana is the Watcher that promotes trans. He did that in other civilizations before their fall. Do you see that being pushing that on society more recently?
edit on 22-5-2023 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It reminds me of that Tom Cruise movie where they have pre crime prevention. Minority Report I believe. I do not think they are as accurate as you might believe, but accurate enough. a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There is a whistleblower connected to Stranger Things. Forget the horror part, the first season and the last tell some things… even get the PJs right.

Turkey Farm. MKULTRA.

Then blacker.

Not connected to nation, though done through several.

Swan mentioned the children in a conference shortly before he died.

Targ’s "Do You See What I See" mentions children, and people dying on treadmills. Can’t blow the whistle much harder.

Old Technology, passed trough mystery cults at least since Egypt. Trauma used to shatter the mind.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
There is a whistleblower connected to Stranger Things. Forget the horror part, the first season and the last tell some things… even get the PJs right.

Turkey Farm. MKULTRA.

Then blacker.

Not connected to nation, though done through several.

Swan mentioned the children in a conference shortly before he died.

Targ’s "Do You See What I See" mentions children, and people dying on treadmills. Can’t blow the whistle much harder.

Old Technology, passed trough mystery cults at least since Egypt. Trauma used to shatter the mind.

A shattered mind makes a poor lens through which to see, and thus report on, the the world; especially the world yet to be.

Trauma gives birth to the psychotic,

Not the psychic.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I think we have a pretty good answer as to whether remote viewing works or not right in front of our eyes. Russia has claimed to have had a remote viewing program for decades, and they've claimed great success in the past.

Here's a common sense question: If this was true, why would the war in Ukraine be so difficult for them? Wouldn't they be able to remote view enemy locations? Patriot system locations? Zelensky's location?

Remove viewing either doesn't work, or Russia doesn't really have an advanced program to draw on.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Remote viewing?
Although interesting, old tech from what I have come across in travels...

Since 2002 the "The" has had the ability to watch in real time by picking up and monitoring interference patterns passing through the human body from mobile phone masts and graphically adjusting to provide rt imaging just for starters (before big data was a thing) it's scrubbed from the net mostly when it comes to sources, although traces always remain...

The Guardian - Government's secret Celldar project will allow surveillance of anyone, at any time and anywhere there is a phone signal
How mobile phones let spies see our every move

Wayback machine - www.roke.co.uk/sensing/radar.html

Question: To what extent is remote viewing used by governments to dispel chaos & uncertainty?

I would say probably zero these days given the tech back in 2002 - 2006. These days, with big data collection and this type of surveillance - makes remote viewing obsolete - if it was ever used etc.

Just my opinion - it's possible to manipulate based on predictable patterns.

edit on 22-5-2023 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O
Batman invented this in The Dark Knight.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Dark Knight came out not long after it was developed and used - if memory serves

Anyways - with regards to the topic - remote viewing is most likely obsolete for this reason in my opinion

PS: The Dark Knight was 2008
edit on 23-5-2023 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Sorry to make light of the poor hippies. But none of them saw the ridicule and betrayal coming?

I’ll see myself out after complimenting you on a thread with an awesome topic!

Well done!

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Great replies folks, thanks for joining the conversation!

The comments about RV being obsolete, I believe, are inaccurate - some of the things that are possible with RV are incredible, and for that reason these current projects would be so incredibly secret that everyone would indeed think they had gone the way of the Dodo.

But a cadre of elite remote viewers can still push & pull at the weak spots in any nation's infrastructure & defences - they can locate those weakened nodes simply by searching 'weak nodes'.

It's an incredible ability which somehow connects the human brain to the universe in ways that are 'magical' in essence, though of course like any natural phenomenon, it is only magic in name, in reality it is advanced science that the world of academia hasn't yet fully understood.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Considering that the human brain is believed to contain (and may have been proven to contain) quantum tuberal structures, it is not too far a stretch to postulate that, at some level at least, the brain interfaces, and probably interacts with, the quantum mechanisms which underlie Reality.

Given the experimentally proven aspects of this realm (non-locality, non-linear temporality, multi-dimensionality, probabilty-based "reality", etc.), it is quite reasonable that some sort of RV faculty is at least latent.
edit on 23-5-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join