It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These FBI agents got shafted so sad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hearing these FBI agents that got shafted tells me ONLY one thing. The TOP of the FBI are NOT PRO AMERICAN FIRST. IT SHOWS JUST HOW MUCH AMERICAN HAS TURNED TOWARD A WAY THE CHINESE PEOPLE Live.

The TOP of the FBI MUST be FIRED.

edit on 0500000002022023-05-22T03:02:02-05:00020205am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I was hoping those FBI agents would name the people that set them up to to punish them and if you listen to their stories man they got really punished and their family's and their kids.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Maybe after the dead wood idiots in leadership are sent to prison those agents will be reinstated with their security clearance and back pay... That would be something we could all celebrate (except for the crocked democratic left) !

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Hearing these FBI agents that got shafted tells me ONLY one thing. The TOP of the FBI are NOT PRO AMERICAN FIRST. IT SHOWS JUST HOW MUCH AMERICAN HAS TURNED TOWARD A WAY THE CHINESE PEOPLE Live.

The TOP of the FBI MUST be FIRED.

The only difference is in true Communist leadership people disappear.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   
As for getting shafted, not quite on a Julian Assange or Seth Rich level. As for questioning those that believe they are above question, a lot of good doctors have faced similar repercussions.

When getting to the point of what the FBI is suppose to be about, handling USA domestic issues that cross state boundaries. The CIA is more about the foreign matters. It can be a blurry line at times.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
That video should be shown on Prime Time TV. You think its possible.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 5/22/23 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
That video should be shown on Prime Time TV. You think its possible.

Not possible, the DNC has already given the media its marching orders. These FBI whistleblowers are merely disgruntled poor performers. Not sure what the specifics are, but thats what Debbie Wasserman Schultz is already blabbeering about.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'm thinking of learning Chinese. They're slowly becoming the future world power.

Unfortunately, mainstream media has a trackrecord of not talking about whistleblowers until it becomes such a huge story that they have to report it.

edit on 22-5-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

For a little context. One closed an investigation even though the suspect assaulted a police officer. It had to be reopened. Another was off duty at the Capitol on J6 and entered a restricted area. When asked about it by his superior, he lied until he was shown a photo of himself there. Another refused to be part of a swat team to arrest a suspect. Although the suspect was facing a misdemeanor charge, he had posted videos of himself with numerous weapons and with violent rhetoric. The feds have been shot at in a similar situation. The gentleman also brought in a hard drive to copy information of course that's against protocol.

The 3 were fired for these actions. They then became "whistleblowers" in the months after, and after receiving money from Kash Patel, the services of one of Trump's lawyers, and a job from Kash Patel.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: greendust

For a little context. One closed an investigation even though the suspect assaulted a police officer. It had to be reopened. Another was off duty at the Capitol on J6 and entered a restricted area. When asked about it by his superior, he lied until he was shown a photo of himself there. Another refused to be part of a swat team to arrest a suspect. Although the suspect was facing a misdemeanor charge, he had posted videos of himself with numerous weapons and with violent rhetoric. The feds have been shot at in a similar situation. The gentleman also brought in a hard drive to copy information of course that's against protocol.

The 3 were fired for these actions. They then became "whistleblowers" in the months after, and after receiving money from Kash Patel, the services of one of Trump's lawyers, and a job from Kash Patel.

PLEASE prove what you typed. Also the reasons you listed to me do not prove that the people whistleblowing should not be allowed to have their say.

The more I think about this is that like always, whatever reason to discriminate if possible is done to middle of the road to actual conservative people - being that in the same sense the whistleblowers coming from the other side have always proven to be liars that are 100% political beings. Even worse, they do not ever seem to be held to account for their lies. If you do not see that I am not sure what to tell you.
edit on 23-5-2023 by greendust because: satan

top topics

join