It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 14. Topaz, a 1969 confession directed by A. H.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

I have found more evidence supporting this hypothesis:

• The Japanese video game ICO was released on 25 September 2001 in North America, just fourteen days after the 9/11 attacks.

Cover art of the Japanese and European versions:

Observe how the windmill blades (red arrow) are not aligned:

In my opinion it is a hint to the coronavirus:

• R. Kelly’s album R. was released on 10 November 1998.

Cover art of this album:

Notice how its design is a combination of two flags:

1) The proportions of the three horizontal stripes of the flag of Spain:

2) With the colors of the flag of the F.E.T. y de las J.O.N.S. (the Spanish Phalanx):

I have also found a secret message in the man’s silhouette:

These symbols (the A is inverted) form the initials of the N.S.D.A.P., the Nazi Party.

R. Kelly’s first wife, Aaliyah, died at age 22 in a plane crash on 25 August 2021, exactly one month before the release of the video game ICO. This is how the conspirators marked the connection between these two artworks (R. and ICO). Furthermore, ICO’s European release date was 22 March 2002, so these two 22s (remember the zeros do not count) are an allusion to Aaliyah’s age of death, being this another connection between these two artworks.

In addition to that, R.’s hit song, “I Believe I Can Fly”, was originally released on 26 November 1996, with the soundtrack album of Space Jam. This film has a duration of 88 minutes. 88 = HH = Heil Hitler.

In conclusion, my hypothesis of the meaning of Rico Parra is supported with even more evidence and while investigating it I found out another datum I didn’t know: The musician R. Kelly is a extreme-right terrorist belonging to the reactionary conspiracy who carried out a psychological operation in the United States (similar to the Michael Jackson’s one) with the purpose of spreading social disruption among the citizenry of this country and others.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

I have found more evidence supporting this hypothesis:

• R. Kelly’s album R. was released on 10 November 1998.

I can't believe you are missing the obvious clues! I've fed you verifiable information about Olivia Newton John and Barry Manilow being involved but you ignore it. Yet you bring up R. Kelly. Barry, Olivia, and R all recorded on labels now owned by Sony (Arista, EMI, and Jive respectively). This can hardly be a coincidence!

With so little time remaining before June 12 why are you not doing more to follow up on the information I am providing. You can't possibly do all this alone. The conspirators clearly have you fooled! I am only trying to help you see the truth that you are missing.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I have given a second thought to the 2032 figure from the bottom of the piece of paper.

And now I believe it’s not a reference to 2023 but an allusion to two places in Spain using the provincial prefixes for postal codes of my country:

Both places are linked to the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits).

• 20 corresponds to Gipuzkoa, in the Basque Country. Ignatius of Loyola (1491-1556), cofounder of the Jesuits, was born in a town of this province called Azpeitia. A sanctuary was built around his birthplace after he was made a Saint by the Roman Catholic Church.

• 32 corresponds to Ourense/Orense, in Southern Galicia. In a town of this province called Monterrei the Society of Jesus built a school, which happened to be the last Jesuit school built during Ignatius of Loyola’s lifetime.

There are at least two cities in the American continent named after this Galician town: Monterrey, in Northern Mexico, and Monterey, in the U.S. state of California.

In conclusion, this seems to be the second case I have found so far (the first one being the two keys from the “secret pal” card sent by the Zodiac killer) in which the leaders of the Conspiracy’s level one show themselves.

edit on 23 5 2023 by MarxistDebunker because: replaced wrong link.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

There are at least two cities in the American continent named after this Galician town: Monterrey in Northern Mexico and Monterey, in the U.S. state of California.

As you probably know, Monterey California was a Spanish presidio built by New Spain (Mexico) for the king of Spain before Mexican independence. It was not a mission but rather a military fort. It did not have a religious purpose but there was a friar closely associated with Monterey, Junipero Serra, a Franciscan.

The presidio of Monterey was captured from Mexico in 1846 and now houses the Defense Language Institute where US military and other official personell, including spies, are trained in languages.

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Both places are linked to the Society of Jesus (The Jesuits).

If you are looking for Jesuit connections in the old Spanish empire in the United States and Mexico you are missing the clues again. Most of the missions in the US were Franciscan. The Jesuit missions were in the Pimeria Alta which is now mainly the Mexican state of Sonora and southern Arizona. I have pointed out to you several times the importance of this area as the southern railroad route that Jefferson Davis and the Confederacy conspired to build. There was a reference to this in the movie where they showed the SP sign. But you keep missing these connections. It calls into question all of your research.

The Jesuit missions were built by Father Eusibio Kino who died on (Aribe Espana) 15 March 1711, exactly 266 (2 times 133) years before the release of Olivia Newton John's ninth (9=1+8=AH) album in 1977. Track 5 on that album is "Don't Cry for me Argentina." Not only does that signal the association with the Nazis, many of whom fled to Argentina after the war, including AH himself according to some, that song is about Eva Peron. Certainly Juan Peron was part of the Level 2 conspirators and probably many of the rest of the peronistas were involved at the lower level.

How can you ignore all this. It's like you smell a little smoke and totally ignore the fire. Maybe your relatives have you too distracted!

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Topaz is a espionage thriller film directed by Alfred Hitchcock and released on 19 December 1969. It’s based on a real case in which a Soviet official defected to the United States.

Utter bull#. You know why? Not one person on earth would be able to predict this or the timing of it. They’ve been experimenting with the spike protein for decades and tried in 2003, then 2012, and no one could predict the rate technology would develop at, or even the capability.

But for those who like to be entertained, yeah, have fun with this.
edit on 23/5/2023 by gandalph because: Spelling

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gandalph

Utter bull#. You know why? Not one person on earth would be able to predict this or the timing of it. They’ve been experimenting with the spike protein for decades and tried in 2003, then 2012, and no one could predict the rate technology would develop at, or even the capability.

But for those who like to be entertained, yeah, have fun with this.

You are wrong, because it wasn’t a prediction but an announcement.

My threads are not entertainment but a very serious investigation about the most dangerous criminal organization in history.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: skeptical808

The leadership of conspiracy’s level one is the Roman Catholic Church, not just the Jesuits.

Refrain from making frivolous comments in my threads, especially about my personal circumstances, or I won't talk to you anymore.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   

a reply to: skeptical808

The leadership of conspiracy’s level one is the Roman Catholic Church, not just the Jesuits.

Refrain from making frivolous comments in my threads, especially about my personal circumstances, or I won't talk to you anymore.

My posts are not frivolous. You brought up the Jesuits. I simply pointed you to an important connection that you have missed. That not frivolous. It's called being helpful and a proper response would be "thank you for the information, I will look into it" and then a few days later after doing your own research you would follow up with either "you're right, this is important information to consider" or "no, this is irrelevant and here's why..." followed by an explanation supported by facts.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I have found two more works linked to this film:

• The film Topaz was released on 19 December 1969.

• The RICO Act was enacted on 15 October 1970 by the U.S. President Richard Nixon.

Its abbreviation looks strange because “rico” is a Spanish word meaning rich (masculine) or rich man. The full name of this law (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) seems to indicate they selected these words to form the word “rico”.

Moreover, this Act was enacted as the IX Title of another law named the Organized Crime Control Act, whose acronym, OCCA, sounds very similar to the Spanish word oca, meaning “goose”. Two Spanish words in just two laws seem to me too much coincidence.

• The film A Clockwork Orange was released on 19 December 1971, exactly two years after Topaz opening.

Several neologisms are used in this movie, one of them is “viddy” meaning “to watch”.

In the next one, the protagonist is about to be injected with a substance:

It’s worth mentioning that one of the films the protagonist has to watch is Triumph of the Will, a propagandistic documentary about the 1934 Congress of the NSDAP:

Recapitulating, the RICO and viddy terms are alluding to the name of Topaz character “Rico Parra”, so we can conclude that the conspirators used this law and this 1971 film to confirm that Rico Parra hidden meaning is in fact “Covid-19”.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Why are you wasting so much valuable time on this crap? The hot war has started. Get with the program and follow up on the NEW information, not this crap from years ago. What kind of soldier are you? Clearly not a very effective one. If you want to know what you can do to help defeat these bastards just ask.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The very name of R. Kelly is an allusion to the reactionary conspiracy:

R = 18 = AH = Adolf Hitler

Kelly etymologically means church in old Gaelic.

So R. Kelly means: the Church of Adolf Hitler.

posted on May, 30 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The very name of R. Kelly is an allusion to the reactionary conspiracy:

R = 18 = AH = Adolf Hitler

Kelly etymologically means church in old Gaelic.

So R. Kelly means: the Church of Adolf Hitler.

In this case Church has the sense of “followers/warriors”.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join