It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eastern Missouri Sasquatch Habituation Site Update:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSDakar01
Ok let's do this. Here is the address and map location of the habituation site:

Not sure what's up here, but that is someone's backyard.

There isn't enough range there for an animal the size of Samsquamch to subsist.

There isn't enough range in what that photo shows for a family of foxes to live, let alone a creature the size of Samsquamch.

Either someone BSing you, or you're BSing us.

This is worse than not having a thread about BF.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Not to sure about the dude who thinks he has a license to kill. May find himself facing charges for murder. Last thing I would want on any paranormal investigation is someone who is trigger-happy.

Cheers

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Not to sure about the dude who thinks he has a license to kill. May find himself facing charges for murder. Last thing I would want on any paranormal investigation is someone who is trigger-happy.

Cheers

I agree.

May end up shooting his neighbours, who have been playing a prank on the community.

Or, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt (I won't really) that it's true, I'm sure you can't just run around shooting endangered cryptids. Not sure precedence has been set there yet, though, lol.

edit on 5/17/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   

My take is that the "authorities" (
) would probably take a dim view of one being shot, especially if a DNA analysis concluded that whatever shot belonged to a branch of humanity, known or not.

Cheers

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I live about 20 minutes S of there. Pretty sure that's Don. He just eats....a lot...and has a little bit of a drinking problem. Likes to get drunk and run around naked...purty normal round these parts.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Looks pretty flat and barren. They must have hundreds of pictures by now.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Send in a drone and film them it doesnt look all that large of an area. Trailcams?

Have you considered it may be a clubhouse for furries in the creek behind some houses?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I concur with you. If these things exist, the government would damn sure know it. Former Army myself, with time at Fort Lewis. And if they know it exists, they have protocols for every instance, up to and including some dumbass killing one unprovoked as you yourself know 👍

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Wait, I just reread this OP. You are basing your 'instigation' on one of the many 'Bigfoot podcasts' that invite anybody in the world, to contact them and tell their 'sighting' stories? I've listened to literally thousands of these- for entertainment, as they should be taken. Some are better story tellers than others, but my gawd man, read the comments when they are shared, a lot of these podcasts listeners actually believe these encounter stories because, wait for it, "the 'witness SOUNDS credible"!!! Read that again. Don't put so much effort in trying to 'investigate' and absolutely None of your money. And that particular podcast you mentioned features "two time eyewitness and 40 year researcher" Will Jevings, lol so? Sounds like he's the "2 time world champion squatcher". GTFOH
Really, just listen to the show, fall asleep and then start your day. Carol is probably listening to a screech owl habitation and letting her imagine run away. Likely from listening to 'Bigfoot podcasts' were everyone learns what they need to make their own stories.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01

I take bigfoot sightings seriously, and I would totally rush over there initially for the sake of saving a squatch family.
Perhaps this kind of attention would be beneficial overall. (Excuse me. Had a Harry and the Hendersons moment.)

I'm of the opinion that the local native American tribes be called in. Their elders know what to do more than typical cryptid hunters and paranormal investigators. You know, before Uncle Sam's Alphabet Soup does a terrible-isms land grab or something.

ATS Assemble #SaveTheSquatch

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

I take bigfoot sightings seriously, and I would totally rush over there initially for the sake of saving a squatch family.
Perhaps this kind of attention would be beneficial overall. (Excuse me. Had a Harry and the Hendersons moment.)

I'm of the opinion that the local native American tribes be called in. Their elders know what to do more than typical cryptid hunters and paranormal investigators. You know, before Uncle Sam's Alphabet Soup does a terrible-isms land grab or something.

Wouldn't recommend it.

If it's Don, he gets trigger happy when he's deep in his cups.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

Wouldn't recommend it.

If it's Don, he gets trigger happy when he's deep in his cups.

I agree. I have seen Don like that when he makes his way to Florida for vacation. It's best to leave Don to himself.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: vance

Vance, heh, I pulled guard duty one night in the woods there. Suddenly something like a growling noise at oh-dark-hundred.

Man, I was getting the nerves, but duty called, so I edged forward holding my M16 w/blank adaptor

The "growling" turned out to be a GI snoring under his shelter half.

Cheers

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

But I'm a nekkid squatch dude toooooo..! I've got moonshine and hooch AND the good stuff in muh bandolier 'n everythin'! Plenty for everyone.

I've gotta say, this is a bizarre thing to me, and I'm just "reading" a forum post. Idk...

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Your intentions are noble, but the gubmint wants their specimen on a slab. For science purposes.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I hate that fact. Also, I hate thinking that pushing for publicized deets, especially with an x-marks-the-spot map, is expressly for deploying imperial droops. Where's BPRD when ya need 'em?

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: vance

Vance, heh, I pulled guard duty one night in the woods there. Suddenly something like a growling noise at oh-dark-hundred.

Man, I was getting the nerves, but duty called, so I edged forward holding my M16 w/blank adaptor

The "growling" turned out to be a GI snoring under his shelter half.

Cheers

Lol. When I was stationed at Ft. Riley in the 80's they would issue Squatch warnings for the Milford Lake area.

Pretty sure it was just drunk privates auditioning for the E4 Mafia.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Interesting. I would think the area around Bear Creek more likely, due to a water supply and better coverage, but that's West of your listed site. Developed land on all sides, and minimal tree coverage, makes me wonder if it would be some type of burrowing species. IDK. Never really been into the BF thing, but it does get me thinking.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Thread closed.
Please continue the convo in this thread from yesterday
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join