It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HW Bush was executed by military tribunal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Check out this article from Gum Shoe News, among many different alternative news agencies regarding the idea that HW Bush, one of the biggest war criminals in history, was actually executed under a military tribunal.

Some say this was what was in the "note" at the funeral for HW Bush. It had the execution order on it, or some type of photo, ??

Look at the reaction of Jeb Bush when he sees it.

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

edit on Fri May 12 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KSDakar01
I'll be polite about this.

The article is from 2018. And it's written without a real source ( unless you count his super secret high ranking government insider.)

It states that Bush was executed by chemical poisoning in the hospital.......but in reality he died at home surrounded by family.

It's still a juicy mystery as to what were in those notes at the funeral. I'd love to know.

But Gumshoe News isn't going to provide the truth on that one.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This is story seems absurdly fictional to me. As justified as it seems, it is too outlandish. Some novel by an up and coming author from 2018. Perhaps they published a book?

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 03:06 AM
link   

And unicorn farts turn into solid gold .

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The article also alleges McCain was executed by lethal injection. Yeah righto. Perhaps Neil Armstrong and the pommie Queen went the same way aye?

Sure,

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   
When I first saw the video of the funeral notes and the looks on people's faces, my thoughts went straight to The trial and death of Socrates.

Above. The Death of Socrates, by Jacques-Louis David (1787). Photo courtesy of Wikimedia commons.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This thread seems to be an inappropriate addition to the Breaking News Forum...

Closing for Staff to deliberate

Thanks for your patience.

This thread has been moved due to it's peculiar nature...

Please continue to discuss at your leisure...
edit on 5/12/2023 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
HW Bush DID NOT die at home "with family". In fact, Robert David Steel reported on his execution as it was going on.

Many people knew McCain was to be executed.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

i've read some right wing wacko horsesh@@ before and i have even been accused being a right wing wacko myself accused of spreading some myself.
but i got to tell this is some really bad horsesh@@ right here and the mucho grande cojones to print it would make alex jones jealous.

i especially liked the part were they backed up the claim with a reassurance from the phony source, brazen phony horsesh@@ like no other.

no star no flag.

something else, this e from the OP.

Tony Podesta was executed not for paedophilia, but for being involved in supplying and aiding enemy combatants.

he must be one hard working poltergeist cause he made a million bucks in 2021 hustling slo joe. maybe it's all that spirit cookng john was doing.

WASHINGTON – Well-connected Democrat Tony Podesta raked in $1 million last year lobbying the Biden White House on behalf of Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei. Podesta started work for Huawei in August as the company attempts to free itself of Trump administration-rallied restrictions on the brand.
nypost.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Tony Podesta made $1M lobbying Biden White House for China’s Huawei

edit on 12-5-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Geez , Where you get Wind of this Suspect Story , a " Q " Post ?

top topics

join