It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Illuminati Bad?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Greetings,

After some thoughts, I might consider that illuminati are not as bad as everyone thinks. I mean, if they want to take over the world, we all going to be in the same shoes and finelly love each other, there will be no wars anymore.

Personally, I think what goes wrong in this world is that we care to much about our cultures, maybe the cultures are the reason of hatered and wars. Illuminati, if they exists, will "delete" the idea of culture and we will unify.

What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I think this post is a spam for points. Masons *on this board* think the illuminati dont exist anymore, and even the ones that did had methods that dont justify the means. Man shouldnt have to be the same for no wars to occur. Besides, ever hear of checks and balances?

stop sucking up, they dont need you

[edit on 2005-4-9 by NuTroll]

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Ummm yes...but WHOSE culture will we ALL adopt?
What do you do with people who won't fit into The New World Order and what makes Adam Weishaupt so sure that HIS ideas are right in the first place?
I'd suggest reading Abbe Augustine Barruels's memiores for some very good critisisms of the Illuminati agenda, if its not obviously flawed to you already.
Failing that have a look at how the various communist nations of the world are faring based on his teachings and ideologies.

No, ignorance and secrecy is not the way to enlightenment, maybe education and openess is?

[edit on 9-4-2005 by MrNECROS]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
My guess is that all secret societies are working for the King of England and as long as you don't tack up a sign saying " I am King in this providence" you shouldn't have too many problems with them. The whole thing is about Keeping the current rulers in power and making sure that no force rises up againgst it. Many a war has been fought because someone wanted to be King.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
My guess is that all secret societies are working for the King of England and as long as you don't tack up a sign saying " I am King in this providence" you shouldn't have too many problems with them. The whole thing is about Keeping the current rulers in power and making sure that no force rises up againgst it. Many a war has been fought because someone wanted to be King.

Wow! There's a KING of England?

The Queen's REALLY going to be surprised to learn this.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Senrak, the royal families are still in control just as much as they were before the Feudal era suppossidly ended.

As for the Illuminati beind bad. Of course they are bad.

Every fault in your life, your families life, your friends life, every fault in the world can be directly and indirectly traced back to there doings.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
Senrak, the royal families are still in control just as much as they were before the Feudal era suppossidly ended.

Why, thank you Driver. How enlightening. Who's KING now? That's my question. I thought the Queen should be made aware.

Every fault in your life, your families life, your friends life, every fault in the world can be directly and indirectly traced back to there doings.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Typical....blame one's faults on someone else. Take no responsibility for one's own actions. That's the American way.....

[moderator edit]

Ooo! Now THAT Driver was NOT a good thing to say....if you don't get kicked off ATS for that I'd be surprised.

You're a dangerous individual and should be closely watched.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by senrak]

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Senrak and who ever else has mis-understood.

When "I said I'd like to kill them", I was NOT refering to the Masons or anyone here. I was reffering to the people at the top behind the scenes that are pulling the global strings to bring about this New World Order human slavery agenda.

I personally think it would be a good use of bullets but thats just my opinion

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Tamahu

Supposedly there are Illuminati of The White Lodge and Illuminati of The Black Lodge.

PEACE

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?! DO you take NO responsibility for anything in your life? Stop finding non-existing conspiracies to blame and start BEING A MAN.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"Are the illuminat bad"? No, not as a whole group. First you must understand what the word means. To be illuminated in the truth, light. For someone to be illuminated with the truth is not a bad thing. But, if illuminated and then choose to control others with that occult knowledge, well, then yes, its bad. There are many people today who are "Illuminated" with a certain truth who fight for the people. By no streach of the immagination can they be considered "Bad". The other "Occult, Illuminati" group fight to hide the truth and control mankind for thier own selfish ends. They are quite "EVIL"!

In as far as culture is concerned look at it the other way. If everyone had the same culture, the same religion, life just wouldnt be worth living. You would be bored to death in no time.

In as far as the occult secret societies, well, lets just say, they backed the wrong horse LOL LOL LOL

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
"Are the illuminat bad"? No, not as a whole group. First you must understand what the word means. To be illuminated in the truth, light. For someone to be illuminated with the truth is not a bad thing. But, if illuminated and then choose to control others with that occult knowledge, well, then yes, its bad. There are many people today who are "Illuminated" with a certain truth who fight for the people. By no streach of the immagination can they be considered "Bad". The other "Occult, Illuminati" group fight to hide the truth and control mankind for thier own selfish ends. They are quite "EVIL"!

In as far as culture is concerned look at it the other way. If everyone had the same culture, the same religion, life just wouldnt be worth living. You would be bored to death in no time.

In as far as the occult secret societies, well, lets just say, they backed the wrong horse LOL LOL LOL

Interesting post.

By the way, (I'm afraid to ask...) but what does you signature line mean?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?! DO you take NO responsibility for anything in your life? Stop finding non-existing conspiracies to blame and start BEING A MAN.

I'd say that overall the two of you are about half-correct.

The so-called 'Black Lodge' is "winning" so it seems(this is the Kali-Yuga we're in mind you).

Though sebatwerk is correct in that it is time to become Real-Men:

The Mysteries of Life and Death

"In the Causal World we also find the Lords of the Law who punish and reward men and countries. Here we find the real Men, the Causal Men. We find them working for humanity. In the World of Natural Causes we find the Principalities, the Princes of the Elements, the Princes of Fire, of Air, of the Waters and Earth."

HOTEP

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

I was just thinking way ahead Senrak, the Queen is getting older you know. Wouldn't that be kool to have a real King. How long has it been?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

I was just thinking way ahead Senrak, the Queen is getting older you know. Wouldn't that be kool to have a real King. How long has it been?

It's been a WHILE! George VI who reigned until his death in 1952 when Queen Elizabeth ascended the throne. He was also the King of Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland (although none of them like to admit it)

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
'52? Was he also Emperor of India for a time then? Wow, if its good to be the king, it must be really good to be the emperor!
external image

I guess it'd be really in appropriate to say 'gang bang on the queen' right now eh?

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Well, the general platform and ideals of the so-named Illuminati weren't entirely "bad", but I guess the point is - do the ends justify the means? The actual Bavarian Illuminati didn't exist after the 1800's, but inner parts of the group or a similar-minded group using the Illuminati name likely still does exist.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
If you can understand the Illuminati mindset, then you can answer if they are good or bad.

First of all, assuming Malthus was Illuminati (which is clear from his non-scientific theories that were accepted as obvious fact) we can assume global population has been a concern of the Illuminati's since atleast the Renaissance.

Knowing their love, and aptitude, for war, surely they would have attacked the largest population centers directly if it was their goal merely to limit population, and control a smaller amount of people.

Instead of fullscale war, the Illuminati (under the British Crown) conducted the Opium Wars, to seduce the politicians, bankers, and Royalty of China with drugs, and then make a deal beneficial to BOTH parties. So they allowed large scale population growth.

So what is their peculiarity involving death? It seems its not whether or not to kill people, but merely HOW, or shall I say, HOW MANY can the Illuminati to arrange to die, in the span on one day, perhaps.

Think of D-Day, June 6, 1944. Lets call 44 4+4=8 (or 18 adding up the year= 1+8=9)
(or we could flip it, from 9 to 6, 06/6/9, but thats EASY!)

So we have 6/6 and 8. Well, 8 is actually symbolic of a 3 mirrored across itself, oh its true. So 8 is 33 (if one was backwards). 3+3=6

So we have D-Day, 6/6/6

And there are 110 000 graves from the event, believe it or not. They love their numbers, and they like mass death. Is that bad?

If you're just one of 6 billion clueless people, you might be surprised that they don't plan to do ANYTHING to you. They just AREN'T telling you if something (big) happens, they will still not do ANYTHING for you.

Including tell you about it.

Cug

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Senrak and who ever else has mis-understood.

When "I said I'd like to kill them", I was NOT refering to the Masons or anyone here. I was reffering to the people at the top behind the scenes that are pulling the global strings to bring about this New World Order human slavery agenda.

I personally think it would be a good use of bullets but thats just my opinion

You know there are others that think like that... Timothy McVey is one name.

You people scare me.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
No, ignorance and secrecy is not the way to enlightenment, maybe education and openess is?

That's why we started this country on Illuminatic ideals of openess, education, democratic representation, freedom, liberty and seperation of Church and State.

"As Weishaupt lived under the tyranny of a despot and priests, he knew that caution was necessary even in spreading information, and the principles of pure morality. This has given an air of mystery to his views, was the foundation of his banishment....If Weishaupt had written here, where no secrecy is necessary in our endeavors to render men wise and virtuous, he would not have thought of any secret machinery for that purpose."
- Thomas Jefferson

The "conspiracy" of the Illuminati was an invention of authoritative Religion and State in Old Europe to keep free men as ignorant slaves and subjects.

To deny ignorance is illumination. To burn scientists and reformers at the stake is not.

And to the extent the "conspiracy" as invented by tryannical despots and priests continues today one need look no further than GOP led public funded "faith based" initiatives like creationism in schools.

If anyone is "the illuminati" today, it's scientists, bloggers, members of this site, Libertarians, philosophers, education professional, students, and all elements of new economy techies and entrepreneurs.

But the Church is still the Church and the State of America (once free and representative) is slipping back into old behavior. It's time for another revolution, another illuminati movement like 1776.

It really pains me to see the best and brightest "conspiracy fans" on the Internet fall for the oldest fake one in the book. That the Illuminati are bad, and an oppressive Church and State are good. :shk:

Especially when most of us on this site are the illuminati by both deed and creed, whether we know it or not.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join