It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower is Awarded a Staggering 279 Million Dollars by the U.S. Government.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

What kind of fraud was your situation related to?

ETA: Sorry, just noticed that you said it was related to nuclear DOD material.

edit on 7-5-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I wrote two key words. I will say no more.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

At least it made the MSM at one time, even if they have scrubbed it since then.

I'm hoping we end up hearing more about this particular incident soon, even if it's temporary.

edit on 7-5-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There's pretty specific criteria to be met for whistleblowing. Criteria/laws depending on type of industry,degree of harm caused plus tons more. There's a lot of misconception out there that anyone can qualify for whistleblower status just because their employer or industry has been up to questionable practices. For someone reporting fraud the burden of actionable evidence is daunting.

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I had a movie producer who wanted to direct the movie about it in the 1990's. He said that Hollywood would not touch it as its Kryptonite and that it would never be released. I touched up with my handler on a book last year. He never responded. That means in our communications no dam way and shut up.

The only way it can come out is by using the methods and means of fiction. I own a book called "Mind Games" by Richard Thieme. He is a former priest and speaks to the FBI, CIA, NSA, SS, DHS and many others. So think to yourself why very few ever speak out as retired FBI, CIA or other agents?

Read his book and you will get it before page 50. That why many credible people end up making fools of themselves and therby discredit their own work. Robert Lazar and Dr. Steven M. Greer come to mind on UFOs. Once you read certain things that seem to be true then said person goes weird. Do your own research. You will see a trend, a theme to protect their life.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I agree with you. The whistleblower is something like the IBM a.i. supercomputer haxorz, meaning the latest traitor coder.

May God turn their technocracy to inert atoms.

posted on May, 8 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

damn the big guy slo joe must have brokered a huge deal for for his 10% to be that much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join