It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A KINGLY PROPOSAL: LETTER FROM JULIAN ASSANGE TO KING CHARLES III

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

No they wouldn't....and nore should they.

We don't want The Monarch interfering in the governing of the country.
We shouldn't expect or accept it just because or when we agree with it.

We have a Constitutional Monarchy that has no role in such matters.

We just need politicians of conviction and integrity to do what is right and in accordance with the people's best interests and wishes.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mrs Darko

The world should be done with "royalty".

Hire a PR team and be done with it, what do they do anyway?

Julian is a hero.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Prince Charlie did have a fondness for writing letters to Ministers though , I'm sure a letter from King could focus minds , I doubt he has sympathy for Assange or that he would get involved but on a humanitarian level Julian's letter is worth a shot , if not only for a move to a lower catagory prison.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Thanks Mrs D.

Kind of you to share the whole quote and it makes honest and powerful reading.

A good reminder of how important it is to focus on humanity that is out of sight but not forgotten.

I wonder if there will be a reply?

cheers

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I know Charlie has spoken up about things in the past.....I never liked it then and I most definitely wouldn't like it if he did it now.
Once we allow an inch they'll take a yard.

We should all be putting pressure on those in Westminster who both could and should do something about it.
That is part of their job,

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I bet they would. The only thing a politician fears is a loss of perceived confidence in their ability to govern.

a reply to: Freeborn

edit on 6-5-2023 by Dalamax because: Extrapolate

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

As others have pointed out, we have a Constitutional Monarchy and the last thing most Brits want is Chazza interfering in politics.

That said, I don't agree with how JA has been treated.

HMP Belmarsh is rightly home to a lot of utter scum, mind.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheCrypticCrusader

Julian is a hero.

At the risk of being too far off topic, perhaps King Chuck has more power than people realize?

However, even if some might watch this pompous bonanza as if it were entertainment, it is worth keeping in mind that Charles is not some symbolic figurehead with no influence on our lives, but is rather the official founder of The Great Reset which the King’s official website announced on June 3 2020:

“Today, through HRH’s Sustainable Markets Initiative and the World Economic Forum, The Prince of Wales launched a new global initiative, The Great Reset”.

Perhaps the attention being given to JA's letter is but one more distraction to keep people form noticing the total change in the worlds' power structure?

Charles has been a devoted participant of the World Economic Forum since the organization’s earliest days and has taken up the helm of the Presidency of the World Wildlife Fund for Nature which had been earlier founded and led by his father Prince “I want to be re-incarnated as a deadly virus” Philip. What’s more is that Charles has worked closely alongside the Jesuit Pope Francis at greening Christianity into a re-branded tribalist Christianity more conducive to a system of global government.

The fact that both Charles and Pope Francis have worked with Lynn Forrester de Rothschild’s Council for Inclusive Capitalism (a World Economic Forum project) and see themselves as “guardians” of a new set of organizing mythologies centered around a post-human centric, post-national de-growth movement is also not a coincidence.

Assange is but one football that gets played every time a diversion is needed to keep people from focusing on what should be mainstream news. They've been using him for their benefit for far too many years.

Resetting humanity around a Jesuit-British imperial New World Order is as grotesquely absurd as it is evil, but it is not the first time that such an attempt at a depopulated world government under oligarchical control has been attempted. Unless we become aware of how the previous attempts to achieve a eugenics-driven Great Reset were thwarted over the course of the past century, there will be very little that could inform today’s citizens how to diagnose and do battle with this latest incarnation of the same banal, virulent evil that has plagued humanity for thousands of years.

Assange is being dangled like a carrot, once again. We need to focus more on 'why', IMO.
[www.thelastamericanvagabond.com...]

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: TheCrypticCrusader

Julian is a hero.

At the risk of being too far off topic, perhaps King Chuck has more power than people realize?

However, even if some might watch this pompous bonanza as if it were entertainment, it is worth keeping in mind that Charles is not some symbolic figurehead with no influence on our lives, but is rather the official founder of The Great Reset which the King’s official website announced on June 3 2020:

“Today, through HRH’s Sustainable Markets Initiative and the World Economic Forum, The Prince of Wales launched a new global initiative, The Great Reset”.

Perhaps the attention being given to JA's letter is but one more distraction to keep people form noticing the total change in the worlds' power structure?

[...]

Assange is being dangled like a carrot, once again. We need to focus more on 'why', IMO.
[www.thelastamericanvagabond.com...]

I should have said "what do they do anyway, for the people?"
You are correct and I fear you've only scratched the surface. Julian's letter only emboldens them, where there should be shame.
edit on 5/6/2023 by TheCrypticCrusader because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat May 6 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Fine sarcasm there.

What is he in prison for?

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Assange doesn't stand a chance if this is true....

"King Charles' coronation day, 6 Months, 6 weeks, 6 days after Elizabeth's Funeral.. 666, Number of the beast".

I suck at math, so I'll let greater minds debunk it.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Assange doesn't stand a chance if this is true....

"King Charles' coronation day, 6 Months, 6 weeks, 6 days after Elizabeth's Funeral.. 666, Number of the beast".

I suck at math, so I'll let greater minds debunk it.

Lizzy's funeral was on the 19th September, 2022.

I get 7 months and 17 days.

edit on 6/5/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Dalamax

No they wouldn't....and nore should they.

We don't want The Monarch interfering in the governing of the country.
We shouldn't expect or accept it just because or when we agree with it.

We have a Constitutional Monarchy that has no role in such matters.

We just need politicians of conviction and integrity to do what is right and in accordance with the people's best interests and wishes.

While I agree with your sentiment, the situation reminds me of the situation that happened in 1848, when passionate protest forced Queen Victoria to commute the sentence of the men involved with the Young Irish Disorders to transport to Australia, rather than being hung, drawn, and quartered.

In the Young Irish Disorders of 1848 the following nine men were captured tried and convicted of treason against Her Majesty, The Queen, and were sentenced to death; John Mitchell, Morris Lyene, Patrick Donahue, Thomas McGee, Charles Duffy, Thomas Meagher, Richard O’Gorman, Terrance McManus and Michael Ireland.

Before passing sentence the judge asked if there was anything anyone wished to say. Meagher, speaking for all, said; “My lord, this is our first offense but not our last. If you will be easy with us this once we promise on our word as gentlemen to try and do better next time. And next time – we won’t be fools to get caught!” Thereupon the indignant judge sentenced them to all be hanged by the neck until dead, then drawn and quartered. Passionate protest from all the world forced Queen Victoria to commute the sentence to transportation for life to far wild Australia.

So, yes, I believe that, though it would be inappropriate for him to directly intervene, it would be totally appropriate for him to have a talk with them about it, and pressure them to release Assange.
edit on 07pmSun, 07 May 2023 20:16:03 -0500k2023 by Mrs Darko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join