It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom of Speech In Ukraine An Journalist Got Arrested

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If you are not sucking up to Zelensky govt or to Zelensky.

You have chances to be arrested.

Gonzalo Lira got arrested in Ukraine by the democratic SBU.

Gonzalo Lira Arrested
As usual the Ukrainian govt typical arrests journalists who isn't on the side of them and will accuse you of being on Russian Chaos Agent.

The Humanity in which the Kharkiv SBU treated this Russian Chaos Agent is to case a study in the rule of law and democracy.

Nothing says like rule of law and democracy when you are arresting anyone speaking agaisnt the war in Ukraine or agaisnt the clown Zelensky.

There was this other time where the Ukrainian govt arrested some streamer for questioning the war live on stream.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I was wondering if anyone was gonna pick this up.

More democracy coming from the Zelensky regime.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Yeah, two wrongs don't make a right.

So I assume you'll be expressing just as much outrage over all the Russian journalists Putin has Gulagged for questioning the official Russian party line regarding the invasion of Ukraine etc?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

So I assume you'll be expressing just as much outrage over all the Russian journalists Putin has Gulagged for questioning the official Russian party line regarding the invasion of Ukraine etc?

Theyre waiting for another beneficial trade obviously.

Whats zelenskys angle?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I don't know.

Just wondering if the OP will be consistent in his outrage?

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

DEMOCRACY for Ukraine...

all the Russian journalists Putin has Gulagged for questioning the official Russian party

You mean like those former Russian RT journalists who later than join up with CNN failing news network? and they continue lie about Russia with CNN?

The same CNN and Western MSM which lied about Syrian war for the past 9 years?
edit on 5-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

PDS

It's All Trump's Fault..............Yeah , We Get It........
edit on 5-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You mean if you dare to question the truth in American Mainstream News Media? they will either force to fire you? like they had done so with Tucker Carlson?

You cant speak anything going agaisnt when it comes to the war in Ukraine or questioning JFK murder.

It really shows the reality of the so called journalism in some Western Countries. Its only democratic when they deemed it so to be democratic.

The West isn't becoming much different from some Eastern Countries.

Remember Julian Assange?
edit on 5-5-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Remember when they arrested the journalist Julian Assange for what he did was journalism.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Russian Chaos agent, lol they coined a new term,maybe not? RCA?

What a clown show in a clown world.
edit on 5 5 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Alexei Navalny would like to have a word with you.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not at all.....I'll repeat myself in case you're struggling with straight forward basic English; Just wondering if the OP will express similar outrage for similar happenings in Russia?

You know....consistency.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Not talking about US MSM - wtf would I know about that?

I'm asking YOU; if Zelensky is wrong in doing that is Putin also wrong for arresting journalists?

Straight forward Yes or No is required, nothing else.

Obviously if you don't want to answer that's entirely up to you.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

This is the other side of the coin that the divisive rhetoric and biased reporting of the MSM fails to mention, ironically, about one of their own (a journalist).

These types of revelation are typically ignored and the argument is then redirected to some other subject, unfortunately.

Cognitive dissonance is setting in, badly.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The point is we are not sending OUR tax dollars to Putin.
Putin and Zelensky are just as totalitarian as each other, with Zelelensky getting the top fascist award for his Nazi troops.

Let them fight each other or not

Not our problem

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Your hypocrisy shines bright. Why no mention of the same thing happening on an infinitely larger scale in your beloved russia?

Is it or is it not legal, in russia, to discredit the 3rd rate russian military?

What do I think of the report in the OP? I believe in freedom of speech but, more importantly, I believe in following the laws of the country in which you are a guest. He broke Ukrainian law on Ukrainian soil and should suffer the consequences of his actions.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not at all.....I'll repeat myself in case you're struggling with straight forward basic English; Just wondering if the OP will express similar outrage for similar happenings in Russia?

You know....consistency.

Well , I , as an American Citizen in Good Standing , am Completely Outraged by this..............

" Former CIA Officer Says Decision to Drone Attack Kremlin Was Made by the United States "

summit.news...

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This pro Russian blogger was arrested in and under the similar wartime rules of WW1 and WW2.

So what exactly is the problem?

There is no problem.

I would bet this would occur anytime and anywhere someone aided and abetted an external threat. Like the country that is currently incendiary bombing Bakhmut.

Really bad example , but my advice is to keep trying.
You’ll eventually be on point, I can feel it.

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Russia is funding a Nazi mercenary group that numbers over 50,000 soldiers. The amount of soldiers in the Azov Battalion pales in comparison.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Three Leftist do…

Budum dum crash.
edit on 5-5-2023 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join