It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The infected will be the injected, long term complications will need care.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Tedros has put out a globalist announcement, he seems to have said one in ten will need long-term care, due of course to "Long term Covid" It has been slipped in there after most countries have signed up to have pandemics controlled by the WHO. Can you see the implications of this one? I have not seen this on the MSM or an analysis of what the implications of this statement actually contain in the real world.But then again we probably are not supposed to. But if they are admitting that one in ten will be the number of long-term injuries this is the kiss of death for struggling economies. www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Tedros has put out a globalist announcement, he seems to have said one in ten will need long-term care, due of course to "Long term Covid" It has been slipped in there after most countries have signed up to have pandemics controlled by the WHO. Can you see the implications of this one? I have not seen this on the MSM or an analysis of what the implications of this statement actually contain in the real world.But then again we probably are not supposed to. But if they are admitting that one in ten will be the number of long-term injuries this is the kiss of death for struggling economies. www.bitchute.com...

One in 10 matches up with the CDC v safe database which showed almost 8% of vaxxt people needed hospitalization after covid vaccination and they self reported it.

I think it's gonna be way more than that though. Trying to depopulate the planet is going to crash society.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Looks like they finally figured out of the iteration of the death panels in Obamacare. Cause death and increase the need for healthcare to pay it off. 20 years or so later it goes bankrupt and and loe and behold mysterious facts finally come out. Rinse and repeat.

~'This world needs an enema...

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

For every injured person on the battlefield, it takes the resources of another three to look after them. That is effectively four out of ten removed from the economy. I wonder did the preppers have psychic light go off in their heads years ago.The effect on future food production will be very bad. I wonder if Russia has signed up for this WHO edict? if they haven't then they might really be trying to halt the globalization. If they have then it looks pretty well done and dusted.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
All of this was a synchronized event to offset wealth in anyway unimaginable. I't's gross and unthinkable, many will die just for profit. The divisions about this across the world is unfathomable and is a straight up abomination upon humanity.

~' But all we hear are tiny squeals, where is the ROAR!

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Hm? You don't want to work at Wendy's?
They make more than most people now.
For doing nothing.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
All of this was a synchronized event to offset wealth in anyway unimaginable. I't's gross and unthinkable, many will die just for profit. The divisions about this across the world is unfathomable and is a straight up abomination upon humanity.

~' But all we hear are tiny squeals, where is the ROAR!

That pretty much sums it up.

posted on May, 1 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

David Ike spells out on how the key positions and who owns what, and how we came to be in these dire straits. If the WHO is going to tell governments how to deal with the next wave of vaccine-induced infections then all sovereignty is lost. They seem to be gambling that they can control a systematic collapse. It is an experiment never tried before. I think that they have miscalculated. They seem to have mandated the rank and file of the police and military with no thought of the consequences. www.bitchute.com...

Here we have Australia getting in on the action early with long covid, www.bitchute.com...
edit on 1-5-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Crackalackin

David Ike spells out on how the key positions and who owns what, and how we came to be in these dire straits. If the WHO is going to tell governments how to deal with the next wave of vaccine-induced infections then all sovereignty is lost. They seem to be gambling that they can control a systematic collapse. It is an experiment never tried before. I think that they have miscalculated. They seem to have mandated the rank and file of the police and military with no thought of the consequences. www.bitchute.com...

Here we have Australia getting in on the action early with long covid, www.bitchute.com...

A whistle blower just came out in New Zealand showing how cardiac events increased 25% before covid hit. They were vaxxt before covid.

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Logically speaking, if we assume that everything on the internet is controlled, including the information we think that we have found which does not agree with the narrative. One has to bear in mind that we all might just be getting played. The absolute chaos that will come when everyone thinks that the government wanted to cull and sterilize a vast proportion of the population will be unstoppable. Which would be the best hands-free way to get a system to collapse? Interpreting the controlled information which is available obviously suggests a depopulation agenda. Plus no doubt that the vaccines are killing and maiming a great number of people at some stage in the near future, this will become a major meme, and when this happens they will not have the numbers of police or military to keep any order the numbers just don't stack up. So it looks like everything which is occurring is for a civilization collapse, a collapse of the rule of law etc..

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
See where the deadliest batches were delivered, then you will see the pattern.

new topics

top topics

join