It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen this map?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
(Definitely some Political Madness)

Here's a comparative map since 2014 of shootings in Chicago compared to Police-involved shootings.

preview.redd.it...

Do you feel lied to yet?

Who would ever think that we need to "Defund the Police" after seeing this?
edit on 30-4-2023 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Lived on the North side years ago. I saw the breakdown in the mid and late 90's, and got out. I can not believe how far shes fallen.....I loved that toddlin' town. Sad.a reply to: CryHavoc

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

The entire state and Chicago in particular, is a sh**hole. If you live there and have hopes that some day it'll get better....good luck. You're gonna need it.
They should have a sign that reads "Now Entering Illinois, Abandon All Hope"

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Plenty of great places in illinois. One good feature of illinois is some of the great public parks that are available. Sure, the south side of chicago is a sh!thole that most politicians try to avoid addressing. It's a sad state of affairs when illinois has high taxes, is indebt, and still cannot figuare out how to use that tax money to reduce crime.

But, politicians will have to address it as some point. People in Chicago are becoming fed up. As crime is leaking into the city of chicago, and people can't just leave the southside in exile any more.

Some big initiative with leaders in the black community and poltiicans will have to take place. But that will have to take funds a way from rich Chicago areas to be put into the poor southside communities. And polticians know that doing so won't help their future elections as poor people aren't going to be donating to campaigns.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Why, that's impossible !!
Democrats made Chicago "a gun free zone", complete with signs.

SIGNS !!!

/sarc off....

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I always check the stats when MSM spews their propaganda.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

More "Officer Involved" shootings would reduce the number of Civilian-on-Civilian shootings. Common Sense.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Thanks for putting that up.
edit on 30-4-2023 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
(Definitely some Political Madness)

Here's a comparative map since 2014 of shootings in Chicago compared to Police-involved shootings.

preview.redd.it...

Do you feel lied to yet?

Who would ever think that we need to "Defund the Police" after seeing this?

Yes.

Cuz they’s retodded.

Or, the map is exactly their goal, and they’ll never stop until we stop them.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: DAVID64

Plenty of great places in illinois. One good feature of illinois is some of the great public parks that are available. Sure, the south side of chicago is a sh!thole that most politicians try to avoid addressing. It's a sad state of affairs when illinois has high taxes, is indebt, and still cannot figuare out how to use that tax money to reduce crime.

But, politicians will have to address it as some point. People in Chicago are becoming fed up. As crime is leaking into the city of chicago, and people can't just leave the southside in exile any more.

Some big initiative with leaders in the black community and poltiicans will have to take place. But that will have to take funds a way from rich Chicago areas to be put into the poor southside communities. And polticians know that doing so won't help their future elections as poor people aren't going to be donating to campaigns.

The solution will never happen as long as Chicago is hardcore Democrat, because they do nothing but pander to POC, LGBT, climate frauds, BLM, antifa, and so on. They’ll never do anything that involves telling these folks that they’re wrong about anything.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Interestingly, a person is shot every 3.4 hours in Chicago. The first 36 hours of this weekend saw 15 people shot.

Source A: heyjackass.com...

Source B: www.breitbart.com...

On the "shootings" maps you posted, notice how the Southwest Suburb of OAK LAWN has almost no shootings, then suddenly at the Chicago line, the number of shootings explode. The Oak Lawn police are "old school". Thugs/gangs stay away from that suburb. It's a tough blue collar union town.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

I don't know too much about Chicago politics, but perhaps the problem is corruption in general. Pandering to left-wing groups is one thing, but who is to say that switching from democrat to republican woud suddenly make everything better?

I think there is a lot of corruption and internal issues that prevent positive change from occuring. You would think if they wanted to pander to people, their goal would be to make crime much safer. But I have a feeling their pandering focus' on groups who will provide them financial support.

I think the corruption is deeper than just pandering. Chicago was named the most corrupt city by a study back in 2012. That's before BLM, Antifa, and before LGBTQ had a huge spotlight in the public eye.

No doubt the democrat party plays a role in all this. However, I wouldn't just put the blame on left-wing politics. It takes a lot more than just liberal politics to mess up a city this much.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Thank you for posting that map, it helps tremendously when able to view. I did the same, but you beat me by a 5 hour much needed nap.

CryHavoc, Thanks for posting. S&F

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Eliza

originally posted by: DAVID64

The entire state and Chicago in particular, is a sh**hole. If you live there and have hopes that some day it'll get better....good luck. You're gonna need it.
They should have a sign that reads "Now Entering Illinois, Abandon All Hope"

Sweet picture, 20 bucks it gets raided for goods then place on wooding blocks dumped in a back ally.
youtu.be...

edit: ok, I see why you chose Eliza

edit on 30-4-2023 by Bigburgh because: Government Cheese

The response from the AI was freaking fast. I chose some Asian lady, she was kind of a bully. the AI was typing answers before I was finished typing.
I only got 7 text in before it Redirected me to the Settings Page om their site. Apparently there's a NSFW mode for the AI They Can't Be Undone once set . I'm now on a waiting list till the Summer OF 2023.

edit on 30-4-2023 by Bigburgh because: There's a mountain in Australia called Mount Disappointment. the view from the top disappointed some literal-minded British explorers

new topics

top topics

join