It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's down to the programmers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   
If you think about it. I thought at first maybe to stop the WEF and all it's evil we need to unite as many as possible, there's strenght in numbers.
Then I thought, no it's the military/police that are needed to fight this. With them on our side we would stand a chance, though still uncertain.
But really even then, if we're united and with police /military on our side, the odds would still be against us.

Then there's those closest to the 'elites', waking them up would be great.
But it's really down to the use of technology/software. Without all their technology, the WEF can't implement their plans.
Without all the cameras, tracking software, evil social credit score software, CBDC etc all software.

If only all the programmers working on these programs would wake up/stop accepting these jobs.
I know, I probably sound like a simpleton, but it's really what it comes down to.

Without their technology, they'd be in the dark ages , and what can they use then to try to control us ?

A pipe dream

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

It's down to the programmers

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

I love that

We could always pray for a flare to knock everything out. It would be pretty destructive, hopefully with emphasis on the pretty.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   

As far as i understand matters feudalism was colour of the day for most during the time period in question and the leading way of political and economic life.

So as to how they would control us, the same way as they did back then would be my guess.

Can't go backwards, only forwards, as down that road leads to stagnation and the fall of nations.

Technology is a double-edged sword, but it's a tool, and just like any other tool the purpose to which it's set generally donates benevolence or malevolence.

The effects of technology depend upon how it is wielded.
edit on 29-4-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Shutting down technology? No chance. It's Pandoras Box, it's been opened and no amount of effort, struggle, fighting, whatever word you want to use, will get the box shut. The cat's out of the bag. So think of an alternative.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

If only all the programmers working on these programs would wake up/stop accepting these jobs.

AI will replace most of the programmers.
edit on 29 4 2023 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The people programming never know the complete project. It’s compartmentalized. They all do their parts then it’s all put together. I still believe good will win and provide the back up. We just have to be ready to fight when the time comes. The solar flare comment is great. That is a real possibility. a reply to: ancientlight

join