It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Ultimately Owns the USA?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

That's very interesting, I have to admit I have never even heard of the term Pindar before.

Interesting conversation with Chatgpt:

And you don't think this chat AI isn't pre-programmed to deflect from 'baseless right-wing conspiracies'

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Julian assange said the main goal of the war on terror was to "flush trillions of dollars into the hands of the transnational elites." These elites aren't the MIC, they are the BIS which is owned mainly by the rothchilds (the British royal family are rothchilds) and operated by shadowy councils like the committee of 300.

The plandemic achieved the same thing, and this time it was 16 trillion that got moved into their hands. But that wasn't the main goal this time. The main goal is population reduction via quackzines.

Eventually when they accumulate the vast majority of wealth, they use that as a means of absolute control. They need more wealth, less people and to secure existing resources for themselves and a smaller obedient future population. These people are playing God.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Everything they do is to tighten their control and all we are is pawns or a resource to be sacrificed in their internal power struggles and agendas for more control.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KungFuViking

Awareness brings with it hope.

More people now more than ever are realizing what a #show it is this narrative that they are asked to believe in.

edit on 27-4-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yeah for sure. Even my parents which are the typical university educated middle class who back in the day believed everything the MSM told them are starting to question things... and they are/were the dictionary example of sheeple.

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

That's really cool to hear.

My dad is a doctor now retired and I tried to convince my parents not to take the vaccine but to no avail.

Now as the world turns to # they are inching towards realizing the truth but it remains hard on people unwilling to face the realities before us.

Some people just don't want to know.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   

A part of me wishes I never knew. Being ignorant is a bliss.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Unfortunately those flights of fancy are merely a stark reminder of what once was.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

A shmitzload of info here for anyone that wants a glimpse behind the curtain, of the Deciders™.

Who Runs the World? - Organized Crime’s Front Groups & Secret Societies.

As for the weirdness of the " Supposed™ " 911-Hijinxers™, and a ton of info surrounding who was involved : would suggest Corbett-Report's seminal 3-vid series : False Flags: The Secret History of Al Qaeda — Part 1 (video)

That should keep y'all busy for a couple of hours... LoL !!

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The elites fund the MIC.

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

" Who Ultimately Owns the USA? "

The Corporatocracy Of The United States Of America ?
edit on 28-4-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
this whole post is nonsense

the "whatever" that truly runs the world may not even be earthly. it's a false assumption of yours to think that the it running the world right now is even human in the first place

whats running the world right now could very well not be from this world and in fact if you study history you will easily come to the realization that its not

just read about Enki and Enlil

posted on Apr, 28 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: asfsfsafsasa

Then write an OP of your own that proves it.

But you won't your special talent is #ting on others' threads.

Gtfoh.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

edit on 4/29/2023 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

<< 1   >>

join