It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fashion Model QUITS WOKE Lingerie Company After Hiring MALE Model

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Lumenari

Do you actually think most give a crap what you have to say?
And again it's just cloths and a private company.
They can do what they damn well please.
Unless you want some oversight from some gubment entity to step in.
Casue it certainly seems that many here do.

Yeah, I'm interested in what Luminari has to say.

You ... not so much. Actually, not at all. Same drum beat every time.

There's a candy here that I really like. It's a little round ball of chocolate mint with a green minty candy coating. I really iike them, though I try to not eat too much sugar.

If the confectioner suddenly announced that they were going to change the minty candy coating to a fecal brown and change the flavor to something more like spoiled garlic, I'd definitley think first that the confectioner had gone bonkers, and second that I'd never buy any of their poducts again.

Same thing here. They want to sell some pretty underclothes to my wife by getting a man to hawk them?

Nope. Not gonna work. Stupid. Anybody in their right mind is correct in saying so.

Anybody who argues other wise clearly has some issues...
:
edit on 2023 4 25 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

BTW, for the record, both Mao and Stalin did this, only the useful idiots were executed after they served their purpose, so marketing might be really confusing after the white walls finally come down.

How dare you bring actual history into this discussion.
Many here are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

But it's just clothes (let me help you here, women like our attire and are 50% of the market) are going to be offended by a male model of our clothing because the clothing designers think that once again a male will be a better model of woman's clothes than...

Women.

/facepalm

Exactly! Doesn't it actually make you question how well they will fit a female body if they also expect it to fit a male body? I certainly do.

Just like Dylan Mulvaney and sports bras... Dylan wants cute and sexy and sporty but women need support and coverage.

I suspect that the fit and integrity for a female body has been compromised for a male body.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Born with a *ick, you ain’t no chick.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
There used to be an old adage "any publicity is good publicity" but that seems not to be the case, and this Maoian Cultural Revolution V2.0 American Style seems to show us that all reality is up for grabs.

BTW, for the record, both Mao and Stalin did this, only the useful idiots were executed after they served their purpose, so marketing might be really confusing after the white walls finally come down.

Also, who are the "+" and when you meet one how do you greet them?

I've been saying this forever. The useful idiots who are pushing this agenda along will be the first ones lined up against a wall and shot when their revolution finally comes to full fruition.

The perverts and moral reprobates and the politicians who've sold out their country for a few dollars (I'll refrain from naming names, mostly because there'd be too many to list here) are traitors. When the "new regime" comes in, those who betrayed their own humanity, history, and heritage will not look like heros to the new overlords; they will look like exactly what they are, unprincipled traitors. And they will be eliminated.

Unbridled Schadenfreude may be the last joy that many of us will have left, but we'll relish it for a few moments.

As to your question of what we call the "+" people, that's why refer to the movement as LGBTQPZ+. The P and Z stand for pedophiles and zoophiles. Just call 'em perverts. That's a fine all-inclusive word that'll work.
:
edit on 2023 4 25 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I was a bit surprised the other day shopping at Anthropologie.com, an upscale online clothing outlet. Some of their items are hugely expensive and they are very popular.
One of their vendors, Morphine Fashion, just started showing bridal outfits - both gowns and blazers, for women couples. I have no problem with that, but the women are really going at it in the fashion photos, and if I had young children, I would not want them seeing this until they were older and able to understand.
Just my opinion, but young people are being programmed to accept things before their minds can mature.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I also have to say that I have seen recently, from time to time, young men modeling female fashions at Free People online.
The fashions target teenagers and young women, I'm seeing all this for the first time and wondering what the goal is, to slowly push an androgenous agenda?
I really don't get it.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Just wondering........., in these woke times, is it OK to call a trans woman a person, cos its got the word son in it, and they are no longer a son.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: crankyoldman

How dare you bring actual history into this discussion.
Many here are doomed to repeat it.

They don't read the graffiti on the wall.. liberals get a bullet

edit on 26-4-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yes, and dare I mention, at least where I live, the malls are dominated by women's clothing shops, and the bulk of the shoppers at those shops are, unsurprisingly, women.

The management of these firms ... stupid beyond any measure.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I think this thread might have broken the record for deleted posts on page one.

Back on topic...there seems to be some sort of antifeminism going on. The whole diversity thing seems to be hitting women harder than others, whether it be sports or protected spaces or even just services they seem to be getting pushed out in favour of men in dresses.

I don't know the answer, but I am sure the answer isnt just calling women who object to this terfs which seems to be the antifa type of answer to anyone they dont totally agree with.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Who honestly cares?

If you are a woman, you should. Unless you hate women.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   
You'd be surprised how many hetrosexual men sometimes wear women's lingerie

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
You'd be surprised how many hetrosexual men sometimes wear women's lingerie

I'd be surprised that those men actually believe themselves to be "heterosexuals'".

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: Annee
Who honestly cares?

If you are a woman, you should. Unless you hate women.

Exactly! I'm a woman, and surprised and turned off by men modeling my fashions -
There is absolutely no viable reason for it -
Are women now going to model men's clothing? LOL!

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

...slowly push an androgenous agenda?

Now that you mention it, I did read that androgeny -- or at least that look -- is becoming popular. Even surgeries to become androgynous in appearance.

You may be right about that.
edit on 26-4-2023 by Boadicea because: Punctuation

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: crankyoldman
There used to be an old adage "any publicity is good publicity" but that seems not to be the case, and this Maoian Cultural Revolution V2.0 American Style seems to show us that all reality is up for grabs.

Also, who are the "+" and when you meet one how do you greet them?

I've been saying this forever. The useful idiots who are pushing this agenda along will be the first ones lined up against a wall and shot when their revolution finally comes to full fruition.

The perverts and moral reprobates and the politicians who've sold out their country for a few dollars (I'll refrain from naming names, mostly because there'd be too many to list here) are traitors. When the "new regime" comes in, those who betrayed their own humanity, history, and heritage will not look like heros to the new overlords; they will look like exactly what they are, unprincipled traitors. And they will be eliminated.

Unbridled Schadenfreude may be the last joy that many of us will have left, but we'll relish it for a few moments.

As to your question of what we call the "+" people, that's why refer to the movement as LGBTQPZ+. The P and Z stand for pedophiles and zoophiles. Just call 'em perverts. That's a fine all-inclusive word that'll work.
:

I have to agree with you.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join