It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still on Track

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What a nasty feeling when the realization hits that everything is all about power and control.

Your religion?

Check.

Historical narrative?

Check.

Daily "News".

Check.

Concepts like democracy is a toy handed down to entertain minds that are eager to commit to frivolous pursuits that are ultimately as meaningless as the secret rulers determine them to be.

In a short few years, the purveyors of your religion, your culture and even your sense of an identity within the larger framework that consists of everything that forms your life as you experience it have shown you that they can and will pull the carpet from underneath your feet.

Not once.

It seems every single day now what passes for news is conveying the message that 'what you thought you knew about the way things are is an illusion which we will happily rip to shreds as we openly laugh at your traumatic reaction to it all'.

That takes care of step number one and two.

Create problems.

Cause reactions.

Democracy in the West have become untenable.

More countries are gravitating towards the BRICS nations led by China.

Our leaders are perfectly fine with this developing situation as witnessed by the idiotic decisions they keep making over and over and over again.

Which shows me that the direction the world is heading is not an organical or grass roots movement of any sort.

It is by the elite and for the elite.

Will the real culling begin with a war against China and her allies?

Or will the solution they provide us with be:

1. War is bad, no more war ever.

2. Let's all unite under globalism.

3. No more undetectable crime ever, zero privacy and behavior will be judged in real time and appropriate action taken against your person immediately thereby reducing your existence to perpetually climbing up or down a digital ladder which designates your worth in a faceless society.

The psychological onslaught has been relentless, and at which point do people simply accept that resistance is futile?

Of course, it doesn't hurt the elite's prospects when most people in the West believe 'this is God's will'.

And to an extent, they are right.

But it is very much an earthly God of flesh and blood. A man like you and me.

I'm not interested in engaging in a conversation about the validity of the constructs mentioned in the OP, I know most people are invested mind-deep into one or more of them.

Just realize when all these concepts wither away and disappear within our lifetimes that your morals are ultimately something separate altogether while you have been falsely led to believe that they are inextricably connected to your preferred societal construct.

That is the power of the illusion we are ultimately wrestling with, while the elites use these smokescreens to further shape our world as they see fit.
edit on 25-4-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
In my world 4+5=9
Maybe an empire has 9 lives ?

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I wonder...

To what extent has Tucker awakened and how much of this is just an act?

link to Tucker interview on Twitter

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Well, 19Bones79 I'm just going to have to agree with every damn word you wrote here just about.

No kidding either. I've been saying this for decades now. It's all an illusion. All created to keep the cattle drudging forward through the slaughter line.
I believe that to be "The great con of man." The proof is in the pudding.

Some break free though. You just have to catch it early on. The further into wonderland one travels, the less of reality they will know.
Sad truth.
I have seen many people free their minds, and come to this point as you've laid out in the OP. But it's not often.
I had a buddy who always said, "Great minds think alike."

We are of like minds, Bones.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds."
~~Marley~~

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I wonder...

To what extent has Tucker awakened and how much of this is just an act?

link to Tucker interview on Twitter

it's quite true what tucker said in my opinion

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BodhisattvaStyle

When we are born into that which we have to buy into, the web they have spun is ultimately what we call 'reality'.

I was shocked to learn early on in life that the term 'idealist' was an insult to be hurled at people like me who question things by people too enamored with their own chains and the way it glitters.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It is true yes, I'm simply questioning the sincerety of someone that's worth over $500 million as a direct consequence of benefiting from being one of the more prominent cheerleaders of the system he now supposedly disavows.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   

When we are born into that which we have to buy in, the web they have spun is ultimately what we call 'reality'.

I was shocked to learn early on in life that the term 'idealist' was an insult to be hurled at people like me who question things by people too enamored with their own chains and the way it glitters.

All products of our environment.

I, like you, saw that things were off pretty early on. I've questioned everything, and especially that which didn't "add up." And a lot of things just don't add up. Until you insert any evil variable to the equation. Then we can easily see the orchestra of illusion.

Ignorance is bliss though. 😎
edit on 25-4-2023 by BodhisattvaStyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Until you insert any evil variable to the equation.

This is the biggest step towards awakening, imo.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

It's a hard thing. It is also a very disheartening thing...

But I have a thought for you. And before I 'go there' I want to say that I don't reject any of your observations, but I hesitate to jump into that ugly pool of reality you discovered. Not because I want to avoid the pool... I've been there... am there ...

But I found some footing, a ledge, and I think there's room for more.

When I entered that pool, I was gobsmacked ... I couldn't believe the patterns I recognized, the disappointment I felt forced the cynicism to gush from me, the anger I felt drove me to despair, and my flailing about left me projecting this out to my real life friends and family. As if to add an acerbic sting to the insult, I was injured by their inability or unwillingness to see what I saw... no empathy at that ballpark, fans... I withdrew. Rather than entertain my perceptions, the shared their 'concern' for my 'state of mind.' I never felt more alone.

It was even more damaging to my spirit that I knew - for a fact - this was not "my imagination" - this was reality... and by some magic spell of unknown parameters, they simply could not discern it... and would not accept even that it's possible they had 'missed something big' in their world.

I would like to say I am just like everyone else in the world, just a strong and adaptable, just as resilient and capable of coping... but truthfully I wasn't then, and probably am not now. My only strength of sorts is my sincere dedication to endure, to understand, and to patiently observe. (And only until very recently, a gift of a gracious group of strangers who are willing to listen without mocking me... for the most part.)

Together, the above formed an alchemy of sorts... giving me an opportunity to express something that has value for me... and I offer it, only as a possible relieving salve for anyone who might find it useful to at least lessen the angst that accompanies this kind of thought.

Yes... there are those who have ensconced themselves in the halls of power. The jealously plot and scheme to ensure they are never displaced. Yes... they have not limited themselves to 'government' 'religion' and 'commerce.' Yes... they basely abuse power and authority to endure their gravy train remains delivering on schedule. Yes, they exploit, cajole, influence and maneuver everyone and everything possible only to serve their insidious plan to remain dominant and 'above the fray.' And yes, they ever labor to remove, obfuscate and change history to remain impervious to anything that might threaten them...

But (and here it comes... the 'good thing'...)

They suck at it.

They have been struggling for a thousand years (metaphorically speaking) to achieve this "goal" of theirs... and they have failed again, and again, and again... They have always failed. They will always fail.

They cloister for safety, and then prey on each other wantonly. They set each other up, they throw each other under the bus, they exploit each other without any remorse, they operate only under duress and threat. They are functionally driven by fear of loss alone.

Every one of their successes is met with their own betrayal. Every inch forward represents a discovery and embarrassment, a ridiculous exposure of their hubris and intent. They have never been "hidden" despite the fact that they are always "hiding." They can't trust one another for even an instant. They will cannibalize themselves as they each decide they are more worth "saving" than "the others" ... or that their posterity is of more value than that of their "friends'." It never fails.... they simply suck.

There's real comedy in their own failure to observe that aspect of reality... truly like the "King with no clothes."

I will grant you, much of their stupidity is hidden, at the time of execution... but it keeps coming up on them like a bad meal... and they never seem to learn... ever.

Take heart... they suck. They are quite literally, their own worst enemies...

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars
I have come to the same conclusion, only I deemed them really stupid.
They never fail to amaze me with their half assed explanations, contradictions and clumsiness of their plans.

I also like your way of saying they suck at it.
Sometimes I wonder how others can't see the self harming they do because they don't know when to stop.
It's partially greed and partially the Dunning Kruger effect by these low life humans.

They are as a group a not very clever narcissist. Meanwhile empowerd by the sleepiness of the masses.
Of course not all of us are sleeping, hence the demonisation of anyone who is trying to spread the truth.

I chose the word demonisation deliberately ro highlight that even personal belief has been hijacked by them, when they invented organised religion.

It probably started by noticing that inventing hell, can give you status, power and riches.
Everything manmade, with a golden figurehead and rich little helpers is certainly not for your own good.

They wven hijacked democracy. Most communist countries call themselves democratic, Canada's prime dork keeps on about democracy, whilst clearly using fascio-communism.

Yes they are stupid and they suck, but most people are still gullible af.
We could have a good life if it wasn't for the suckers and the suckees.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I appreciate the reply, thanks for that.

We seem to walk along very similar lines, although I wish I could fully embrace the "they suck at it" part.

There are certain documents out there that lay out the plan quite clearly. While it is disputable who the author of those documents are what is less easy to dismiss is how they have seem to come true over the past 120+ years or so.

Of course the narrative is so heated around those documents that I'm not in the mood to even name them as a few regulars will instantly materialize out of nowhere to derail the thread completely.

If you know, you know.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

We could have a good life if it wasn't for the suckers and the suckees.

I'm aware of this on a daily basis.

It's very frustrating.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

That's a keen observation or something hidden in plain sight.

Having been condemn for blasphemy, the young one learns that they now must bear a cross.

For this label of idealist to be sufficient stigma they must first have personally determined that your cause is unjust or unattainable. If you look at it without personal moral judgements it gets hard to see where idealist ends and extremist begins. I don't think that's an accident. It leaves a convenient button to push when idealists advocate ideals that are threatening to existing power structures.
edit on 4/25/23 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Ummm...in a democracy of 100...the 51st person has all the power...

Your talking about enslavement...in a sense all of us fell for that particular trap and placed the yoke of servitude over our own necks...

To say that there are separate classes/levels of enlightenment versus the more mundane is a misnomer...

We all struggle under the burden of the comfort of the kept...we all serve the machine...

I do agree that it's all illusion however...although seeing the illusion...and freeing oneself from the illusion are obvious disconnects...

As long as we continue to feed the system with our labor and our consumerism...then we haven't divorced/separated ourselves from it and stepped beyond the illusion...

However...most do like to be kept...to be enslaved...to live in non considered denial...and even never recognize the cog-like nature of their existence...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

a reply to: musicismagic

It is true yes, I'm simply questioning the sincerety of someone that's worth over $500 million as a direct consequence of benefiting from being one of the more prominent cheerleaders of the system he now supposedly disavows.

I don’t think there is any questions about Tucker’s parroting, damn near verbatim, everything most of us have been saying for years.

Especially right now, with them fearing that us pesky ants may have finally woke up to the truth, that we hold the power.
That successful Budweiser push back, may have them sweating just a little bit. Enough that maybe they need some damage control.

Fire Tucker. Then have Tucker play like he is on the side of the people. He made a mistake, but he sees the light and he wants to make it right.

We can’t possibly be as gullible as they think we are. Tucker was born into a wealthy family, and his father, was the President and CEO of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, a banker, investigative journalist, and author.

www.nickiswift.com...

Tucker has nothing in common with the common man and the only reason he would give us a second thought is for money or for humor.

He can barely contain his egotistical, condescending, arrogant, demeanor when speaking to us. You can’t trust a word that comes out of his mouth.

Trust him and he will bite you. He can’t help it, it is in his genes.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Religion is the first tool they used against us, don't mind the life of slavery because eternal rewards await you. Die in my war and go to valhalla with all the brave warriors. Kept their cheating wives in line and everything. And don't worry about the despot at the top who's robbing you blind, sending your kids off to his wars, even just moving your cheese all the time - he'll get his alright on judgement day which is right around the corner. (Ha! I types plural corners by mistake first, and you know it actually fits better, like a spinning cube that shrinks and expands. Ours happens to be two weeks each side...)

And it's the first thing I stopped believing. Now I'm almost at the point where I don't believe anything anymore, I have to setup my own experiment to measure the speed of light because until I read the numbers myself it could all be bs. It's so bad for some people they think the earth is flat, because they must be lying about the shape of the planet, & the moon landing, & the holocaust, & the dinosaurs, etc

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bounder
Religion is the first tool they used against us, don't mind the life of slavery because eternal rewards await you. Die in my war and go to valhalla with all the brave warriors. Kept their cheating wives in line and everything. And don't worry about the despot at the top who's robbing you blind, sending your kids off to his wars, even just moving your cheese all the time - he'll get his alright on judgement day which is right around the corner. (Ha! I types plural corners by mistake first, and you know it actually fits better, like a spinning cube that shrinks and expands. Ours happens to be two weeks each side...)

And it's the first thing I stopped believing. Now I'm almost at the point where I don't believe anything anymore, I have to setup my own experiment to measure the speed of light because until I read the numbers myself it could all be bs. It's so bad for some people they think the earth is flat, because they must be lying about the shape of the planet, & the moon landing, & the holocaust, & the dinosaurs, etc

I'm with you on this.
I've gone back and questioned everything of what I've been taught.
You know how much has actually been true?
Probably less than 1%.

I wish I was kidding...

So I'm wit-ya here, bounder.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...in a democracy of 100...the 51st person has all the power...

You need a lot of faith to take that from theory and put it into practice.

The results of that experiment speak for themselves, do they not?

How is it that every personal struggle from its inception to the final one that made the United States of America what it was before Joe Biden took over was collectively given to a demented pedophile to watch over as its charge?

Would you hand over your infant to a stranger to hold onto while you shop?

Would you hand over your infant to a person you know has a terrible track record of babysitting?

In a democracy of 100...

10 Conspire to print the money, you print the money you control the debt. You control the debt, you influence the direction.

10 run religious denominations and secret societies to be wielded as tools of influence. These people are the gatekeepers who came through the ranks and determine who comes in after them.

10 Control media and entertainment, they will shape the opinions of the 51 so they are 'informed about their "choices"'.

10 head up the military branches, whose decisions are influenced by the politicians that are influenced by the MIC.

9 run the Intel agencies, who monitor the pulse of the general society in order to know when to push and when to pull when influencing the 51 TRUE voters.

So when you say that the 51st vote determines everything, you are wrong.

The 49 mentioned above work together behind the scenes. Not only that, they hold sway over the other 51. Not only that, they also get a vote.

Democracy is manufactured. It is synthetic.

It is achieved by manipulation, intimidation, lies and sleight of hand.

It is the reason stage magicians know which card you will choose beforehand.

Does a farm animal consider itself to be enslaved?

edit on 26-4-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

10 run religious denominations and secret societies to be wielded as tools of influence.These people are the gatekeepers who came through the ranks and determine who comes in after them.

I really wished I had your elegance of literary expression. I have been trying to put that into words for so long and you just float along and nail it on the head.

edit on 26-4-2023 by BodhisattvaStyle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join