It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question - The Trans Agenda - Is This the Gay Bomb Revisted?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

What if the "trans agenda" is intended to smear the reputation of all people of non-heterosexual orientation and thereby trigger a broad societal backlash ? A sort of "let's take their lifestyle to absolute extremes to generate public outrage" provocation.

AgitProp. A beloved political tactic of the communists.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes, comments like yours are actually making me consider that this thread is more than just an off handed joke and should be taken seriously. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I get all riled up about the “trans agenda” from time to time and the wife tells me that it’s all about pushing more hate and adding another fracture into society.

Now I’ll have to show her your post and endure another “I told ya so” moment. Thanks Cavv

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I don’t think it’s a joke entirely either.

One thing’s for sure, if the government comes up with an idea like the gay bomb they usually follow through in some capacity.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   
if you genuinely think you could be "turned gay" by some sort of device - if that's something you actually spend your precious time on this earth thinking about - my advice would be to take a break from the screens, get in touch with your own feelings, and re-evaluate your relationship with your own sexuality.

Straight people cannot be turned gay, gay people cannot be turned straight. That is why the "gay bomb" never got off the ground. Worrying about it only shows your own sexual insecurity.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
if you genuinely think you could be "turned gay" by some sort of device - if that's something you actually spend your precious time on this earth thinking about - my advice would be to take a break from the screens, get in touch with your own feelings, and re-evaluate your relationship with your own sexuality.

Straight people cannot be turned gay, gay people cannot be turned straight. That is why the "gay bomb" never got off the ground. Worrying about it only shows your own sexual insecurity.

Probably in the water, then?

That's where the frogs were...

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Ancient Thebes had an army comprised of 150 gay couples. The idea was that if lovers were fighting side by side, they would fight harder.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: HushedCasket

Ancient Thebes had an army comprised of 150 gay couples. The idea was that if lovers were fighting side by side, they would fight harder.

Did that idea work the way they had hoped? It could have backfired just as easily I would think.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: HushedCasket

Did that idea work the way they had hoped? It could have backfired just as easily I would think.

From what I recall they were considered an elite fighting force at the time. I’d have to freshen up on my knowledge to say that with authority, though.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone are you saying they don’t find extremely elevated levels of hormones in the water supply from all the birth control pills?

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Easy to see when one expands beyond the moment of the current thing. 2015 is the key date.

Less gay bomb and more planned psyop taking on too many paths to see as a calculated plan unless you know how to look and assemble the parts. Fun Fact: The "rage" by professional sports about "cheaters" and Steroids was a SERIOUS part of this process - demonize testosterone (see testosterone level decline since 1960+obesity+metrosexual rise).

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I think they just studied how religion can be made to do it with the wrong people in charge, and they discovered how to lift the most effective means of mind control from those experiments.

What if Jonestown wasn't a self-evolved cult but some kind of weird social experiment from the start? I'm not saying it was, but the government did get involved in it didn't they? And that was just shortly before it massively self-deleted.
edit on 22-4-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah, a did a thread on that one.

Thread Link

I say eat red meat (cooked on a grill), drink beer and engage in physical labor daily. Also vote Republican. These things will increase your natural T level.

edit on 22-4-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

What if the "trans agenda" is intended to smear the reputation of all people of non-heterosexual orientation and thereby trigger a broad societal backlash ? A sort of "let's take their lifestyle to absolute extremes to generate public outrage" provocation.

Cheers

"agitation" and propaganda . . . refers to an intentional, vigorous promulgation of ideas. The term originated in Soviet Russia where it referred to popular media, such as literature, plays, pamphlets, films, and other art forms, with an explicitly political message in favor of communism.

The term originated in Soviet Russia as a shortened name for the Department for Agitation and Propaganda

en.wikipedia.org...

I see, propaganda to agitate the masses into a reaction of some kind. Somewhat like the Nazi's did with their depictions of the Jews in their propaganda, except in this case the depictions don't have to be negative and dehumanizing to provoke violence.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

There is a growing schism between gay folks and the LGBTyaddayaddaa activists.

I don't think the backlash would be as expected. The people I know personally and some here on ATS are also inline with this assertion.

The activists REALLY want to go after the children for some reason, and they aren't quiet about it. School teachers, and parents or grandparents.

posted on Apr, 22 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

I'm not worried about my sexuality or anyone else's, that's why it was a joke when the thought came to me. In my mind I saw a round table of uptight military types discussing this gay bomb plan that actually believed it might work and should be pursued.

The basic idea is to make manly men into sissies that start digging on each other while they're in the trenches during the "heat" of battle. Seems like they certainly had issues to deal with. I just projected that on some Chinese or Russian think tanks that could be using that idea on us. That's all I was really doing.

"Boris, Ivan, listen. Why not we use American Gay Bombs plan we have in files? Not need for bomb, we just make American's think they are gay then strong Russian men can easily defeat them."
edit on 22-4-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I would say it's pretty simple really when at one time there were a few thousand civilized folk and a few gay ones too, so where we at now?
I could answer too with a transgender individual receiving a music award in the music awards and using the acceptance speech as a platform to announce being a transgender which is pretty sad and pathetic too while missing the point of the award because it doesn't matter and has absolutely nothing to do with the award but those kind of silly mistakes are just that and embarrassing. Gay folk made such mistakes in the day when they went parading around towns in their pink panties and neatly stuffed bras to announce their arrival like we all missed something and now they have toned down their pride a little because after all, nobody really cares.
So I guess the moral of the story really kind of sheds light on the transgender in that it shouldn't really make a difference but the acceptance speech was a disappointment to say the least he/she or which ever it is should have known better and handled the moment with a little more class. It's a music award, not a Welcome mat to planet Earth.
edit on 16RPMVE0ESun by GRAVELED because: (no reason given)

edit on 16RPMVE0ESun by GRAVELED because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE
a reply to: quintessentone are you saying they don’t find extremely elevated levels of hormones in the water supply from all the birth control pills?

I am saying we are becoming plastic and chemicals and why are we surprised at our mutations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join