It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Shot Atlanta Cop City Protester 57 Times, Autopsy Finds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Link 1 Link 2 Link 3
Download Autopsy PDF

Manuel Terán was shot and killed this January during a multi-agency raid on Defend Atlanta Forest protest. The autopsy report just came out Wednesday night ruling his death a homicide. That is not the only weird thing about it.

He was shot 57 times, and the autopsy describes how all those shots didn't kill him and left him with a heart beat. One of the final shots, to his head, through his eye, finished the job. The police also claimed that the protestor was armed and fired on the officers, but the autopsy finds no gunpowder residue on the victim's body, on his hands, and finds he did not fire a weapon.

To further complicate things, while none of the police officers who fired shots had their cameras on, some of the police arriving on the scene did have their cameras on. One of them recorded the police yelling that they shot one of their own officers.

By all accounts, the evidence points to a potentially brutal assassination and a cover-up by multiple law agencies. Where do we go from here?

The death was ruled a homicide, how many of those officers will be charged with one? What about a conspiracy to cover it all up and lie to the investigators?

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well, it doesn’t mean that they’re considering the man possibly murdered in a conspiracy. Homicide just means he died because of human intervention. When an inmate is executed, the death is ruled a homicide at the hands of the state executioner. It doesn’t mean murder investigations are to follow. You may know this, not trying to be a know it all…we had a pos about that just yesterday, I know…

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Good.

Gotta make an example of those dirty commies.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I not picking sides here at all, I got questions too

He was shot 27 times that left 57 wounds big big difference and another video about this

if I recall correctly the UNSUB shot through the tent he was in, allegedly. What's weird the they said the ??? projectile ??? matched the gun found laying next to the deceased. It was a 9mm why not say it was a 9mm bullet? but yes 27 shots seems excessive, plus them shooting without a visual of who was in the tent, though they supposedly gave repeated warnings they were approaching, and that's when the officer got shot allegedly.

full video of what has been released so far off camera you hear 4 shots and then a volley from the approaching officers, considering this was January 18th perhaps the UNSUB had gloves on still arent most autopsies done where the attending examiner has to essentially undress the deceased?

shots fired at the 18-minute mark? in the video

edit on 21-4-2023 by putnam6 because: added videos and change the total of shots

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

But in this case, it's an open homicide investigation by the Georgia Department of Public Safety.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

What?

He took 56 bullets and was still alive?
Then one through the eye finished him off.

Condolences to his family

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

That's what they found. He was on the ground, bleeding out, when the final shots came. Prior to those final shots would have been the right time to attempt to provide aid.

They shot him three times through the testicles if you look at all the diagrams at the end of the autopsy. Pretty brutal.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

That's what they found. He was on the ground, bleeding out, when the final shots came. Prior to those final shots would have been the right time to attempt to provide aid.

They shot him three times through the testicles if you look at all the diagrams at the end of the autopsy. Pretty brutal.

Respectfully pretty sure all the shots came in succession there was no pause watch the complete video, and Ill try and point out when the shots were fired. They would have had to have shot the officer by accident and then planted the gun, but it's possible is it probable though?

shots fired at the 18 minute mark? in the video
edit on 21-4-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Good.

edit on 21-4-2023 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Good.

Slippery slope.

We’ve seen how loosely people throw around terms like communist, Nazi, nationalist, domestic terrorist, ect.

And considering the country alternates between the two sides, sometimes at an extreme… I think it’s best if we don’t leave it up to “them” who has rights and who does not.

And yet, each side always power grabs, and then are godsmacked when someone else gets the chair and exploits those powers.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
for accuracy here is at least the summary from the coroner.

static.fox5atlanta.com...

This 26 year old Hispanic male was shot multiple times after he reportedly shot and wounded a
Georgia State Patrol Officer.
The autopsy revealed at least 57 gunshot wounds. Soot, stippling, searing and gunpower
residue were not found in association with any of the above described clothing or around any of
the gunshot wounds.
The gunshot wounds involved the head, torso, and the bilateral upper and lower extremities
including the hands and right foot.
Collectively, the gunshots resulted in his death and therefore the cause of death is designated
as multiple gunshot wounds. However, the gunshot wound to the head would have been fatal
by itself as would have some of the other gunshots such as letter “C”.
Varying amounts of hemorrhage were associated with most of the gunshot wounds except for
some of those involving the lower legs. This bleeding indicates that the deceased was alive with
some element of pulse and blood pressure when the wounds were inflicted. Because of the
above described hemorrhage in the wound track, it is unlikely that the gunshot wound to the
head (A) which partially transected the brainstem was the first wound inflicted. None of the other
gunshots would have caused him to become immediately unconscious or incapacitated.
Since most shootings involving multiple gunshots are dynamic events attempts to place the
decedent in any particular position at a specific point in time is fraught with potential inaccuracies.
There are too many variables with respect to movement of the decedent and the shooters to
draw definitive conclusions concerning Mr. Teran’s body position.
The designation of entrance and exit wounds was performed as best possible. However, some
wound tracks of the lower extremities overlapped and/or intersected with others and therefore
were not traced individually.
Intact projectiles and/or fragments were recovered from fourteen (14) of the wound tracks and/or
the deceased’s clothing. All of these projectiles and/or fragments were sent to the firearms
section of the Georgia State Crime Laboratory for further analysis.
Fabric was found on gunshot entrance wounds “C” and “KK” and on the medial left thigh.
The autopsy including microscopic examination of tissues autopsy did not reveal any evidence
of significant pre-existing natural disease processes.
23-0126
Manuel Paez Teran
Page 30 of 31
The postmortem cardiac blood contained the following:
Cotinine Presump Pos ng/mL
Delta-9 Carboxy THC 41 ng/mL
Delta-9 THC 8.8 ng/mL
Mitragynine 35 ng/mL
The mitragynine level was not in what is typically considered the toxic or lethal range.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yes.
But I don't care about their BS labels and how they twist things.

They're dirty commies, they're intentionally destroying everything, blatant corruption, crime, partisan law enforcement.

We're way past polite discourse.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Look, anyone who commits crimes should be punished.

Once a protest isn’t peaceful, people should be charged with crimes they’ve committed. And if this dude did shoot an officer, he was going to wish for death.

But there are two sides saying they’re past polite discourse. What happens for the majority of Americans who don’t buy into either side? And how is it democracy if one side just takes the reigns and enforces their will when they don’t represent the majority?

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm pretty confused here guys, did the guy fire his gun?

I saw a discussion in the comment section and apparently there's no gunpowder on his hand?
edit on 21-4-2023 by belowbottomfact because: Changing circumstances

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It's just nature taking it's course.

I don't know how things will look once it's settled. But it's coming.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: belowbottomfact
I'm pretty confused here guys, did the guy fire his gun?

shrinke.me...

I saw a discussion in the comment section and apparently there's no gunpowder on his hand?

Put it this way an officer was shot by somebody, these tents were spread out but the bullet that hit the officer matched the gun by the victim.

So unless a police officer was carrying a personal untraceable firearm, and shot themselves or another officer and then planted the gun. I can't think of another scenario, unless the CSI guys are lying too.

again watch the video shots fired at the 18 minute mark you here 4 distinct shots that sound similar then the 27 shot barrage NOT 57 you can literally count them off again in the videos in this thread

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I think it's too late to even fake sympathy any longer.

Children are dying daily in Chicago and other leftist cities because of their policies.

Some Antifa gets whacked?

You expect tears?

There is no justice system when crimes are being decriminalized.

I say it's a good start.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Good effin riddance!!! Too bad they missed the other 43, give them more time at the range!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Universal Rule Should be: Body Cam not turned on, you lose 2 week's pay.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join