It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS member. Me. Visited by Angels. Wow.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This happened during a dream 24 hours ago.
Ive never been into the subject of... but....

A normal dream in an indoor large place type scenario. Im with 2 boys. They were 13-14 max. In dream im just me. Dont know if im 13/14 or my current age of early 50's.
Everyone in this large building are having a good time. Dream feels good. Vibe in the entire place is happy. Everyone chatting away.
Ive no idea who these people are, very rare do i dream of people i know.
This building is large big and everyone is talking away.
Good place good times good vibe in the place.
This is a happy dream is the overall feel.

Im in a group of about 4/5/6 people. 14 year olds. We are on an a slightly elevated platform area. So i turn to my right and straight away i notice this boy same age walking at me. But he was different to anyone in the building. He was radiating. Not exactly light/golden. He wasn't very good looking. Not like you may imagine a light being (ive just changed it to light being because of) i couldnt take my eyes off him.
He leaned into our area and took hold of my right wrist, smiled and said "its time to go"
Who are you i think. Theres everything flying out of him going everywhere. Not exactly light its hard to explain. Im gonna say 'universes' coz thats the overall feeling, look. Its hard to put into words. But everything was flying at a million mph.

The instant he touched me my whole body jolted with feeling of unbelievable love/happiness/energy/powerful powerful. Powerful power rushing through me. I cant take my eyes off him as he's walking me to the front door. Im wobbling along ping pang puewww. POWERFUL POWER. He's short curly hair no colour. Small eyes.
Wow i think in the dream look at you, you are different. My body is surging with love energy. Not sexual at all. Its like all happiness all everything all now all you me them us EVERYTHING kind of happy energy rushing popping in me. Zitt zzzittt pop ping pang. Im jolting while im in awe of this young boy.
We leave. Im looking at him, im popping pinging rushing. Its happiness beyond, no negative anywhere. What a feeling. Then he points across the road and said "get the bus from there"
He let go of me. Im back to normal. Feel great no disappointment as im walking to bus stop.
Its kinda twilight out not too dark but def not daytime.

I must plead this is not in any way a sexual fantasy. If and when i say love that is what ive felt. An all-everything love kind of thing. Pure clean happy power. Different to real life love this is wayyyy more powerful. Clean, nothing bad sad or negative anywhere. This is Universal love. Yes Denis, Universal love. Ive already edited out the word 'love' numerous times for obvious reasons.

So im standing at the bus stop looking back across at this boy. That was amazing i think. I dont question anything. He's waving at me smiling. I wave back smile. Feel good. Back to normal.
Bus pulls up i get on. Single decker not many on it i sit 2/3 way down on the bus's right side.
Going along i look across to my left and theres this 13/14 year old girl looking at me. Same kind of light, Universes flying sooooo fast out of her. Exactly same as the boy.
Obviously as i say this, but ive never seen anything like this before. Look at all whats zooming out of her.
Bus stops, she stands up leans over and takes my left wrist and instantly im pinging panging powerful again. She says "its time to get off" and off we dtzitzzz zittz ztt get.
Instantly we're flying. She's holding my left wrist with her right hand. PEEEOOOOWWWWWWW. ENERGY surging through me, all over at once not through me exactly. Stronger this time. Im jolting as i put my right hand out and skim it off tree tops. Suddenly, and ive never experienced this in a dream before, im aware im in a different kind of dream. Im real life thinking in the dream.

As soon as i think that i thought, i want to fly. We rise quickly. Powerful zittt bitt ditzzzzz. Buzzing pinging happiness jolting my body. Im controlling the dream. WOWWWWWWW. I cant believe this.

We're above the clouds i look across at her and she's already looking at me. This is a beautiful looking girl. Long flowing hair long dress casual top. She's smiling at me i feel all emotions all happy powerful powerful everything. My body is jerking this is getting very strong the more i think about it the more powerful the feeling gets. Like i said im real life thinking now. I think higher.

My body at this stage is jolting shaking jerking all over the place. Feel amazing. This is strong Universal Love feeling. Amazing. Im flying!
We rise. Faster again, way more power. Almost too much. My body is out of my control.
We are going at an unbelievable speed. We're going through galaxies! We're what now?
In real life right now 28 hours later im still hyped up.

I think we're way faster than light. When i think that, i feel her other hand rubbing my wrist. Oh my wow. I turn into, i dont know what. Light. Maybe a star? Oh wow the feeling is unreal. Love clean pure nice. Cant get the feeling down properly. The whole Universe is me. We are all us together.
Weird.
Ive read so many stories like this before.

Im a Star!!!
Wow Denis wow.
Im you. They are us. What the f.....

Im not thinking, im energy. I feel like im light. For a few seconds i am the Universe and all over everywhere. Im not a person, im energy. Just wow.

I cant describe how i felt when i was the Universe i certainly wasn't real life thinking. Wavey i was. Yes. I was wavey light energy.

I actually jolted hard and snapped out of that, unfortunately. Maybe fortunately. Hard.

This is too strong for me, i think im gonna burst in real life and instantly we slow down.

I look at her im still buzzing pinging zinging with energy power power power max max max.
She smiles. Wow. Just what are you i think.

See this is where people's definitions come in. They were angels. Light beings. They were, to me, 13/14 y.o. kids.
They didnt have wings. Thats important maybe.
Im not religious, but after last night i dont know what to believe in, myself obviously. But wow. See this is only half the dream.

So we slow down to light speed, this is amazing beyond the beyond, i can see galaxies zooming past us. We are definitely slowing down.

Im still jolting i can barely handle all this energy. Im gonna burst for real i still feel.

I was a star. Light. Starlight.
Wow, just wow.

These 2 stood out from everyone else in the dream. Like ive described, galaxies flying out of them at a very fast rate of speed.
I can still feel the feeling now awake, but im really only remembering the feeling. It was real. Very very real.

Secret Knowledge does not do this stuff. This is not what i read up on. Obviously ive read stuff.
Its very real. Afterlife. How do i know?
I was given a message for someone...

Ive been awake about 28 hours now. Im gonna try sleep i would doubt that though.
I want to point out the next part i will freak yiz all out coz the message i was given is for a real life couple that i know. And its unbelievable.

Im getting too tired now. I need rest.
Im going to stop. I dont know if anyone is into this. Im putting this here for people i know. Posterity. For ATS. We are all beings of light.

Im tired

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Ill have what your having! Seriously, youve been given an insight, for only you to figure out.

Congrats, God Bless.

PS Angels...are...EVERYWHERE...

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Love your avatar. Instead of saying "love" you should use the word "bliss". "The whole Universe is me" ... Now you know you can see yourself in all other people, animals even objects. Congrats.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   

So we're slowing right down and getting back to clouds. I feel brilliant bursting with everything. Every feeling every moment every thing thats happening everywhere is me, type feeling....

.... i dont see her face again as she lets go of my left hand. But she has words.

"tell (......)and(.....) we're waiting for them"

And i wake up.

What?
Just
Happened?

I feel amazing. Universal. Its the best word to describe the feeling. I can barely believe i went through this. Still cant stop thinking about it. Went on for about 15/20 minutes. Long time. Brilliant 2nd best dream? ever.

I have to tell someone i have to speak it out.
Have to be ultra careful, because....

The message i was told to pass on. "Tell x & x we're waiting for them."

I know them. In this town on the East coast of Ireland that im residing in.

Oh.
My.
Life.

x & x used to be a couple living together here. They split up a long time ago. Both still here, her still in the house, himself i dont know where exactly.
I do see them occasionally just the usuall howaya, smile, keep walking kinda thing. Havnt ever stopped and chatted with either of them.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   

So i ring a neighbour who lives about 5 houses down. He'll be well up for a talk. And he wont tell anybody thats most important.
Within minutes im sitting downing reliving my experience with the message at the end. He said 'you're very emotional. Sure im trying not to laugh cry quiver wobble. Im all over the place, mentally.
Why was i given a message to pass on. From dead children?
No.
We both know they didn't have 2 children, or 1 even die on them.
So they weren't 2 dead children angels type scenario.
They had no wings either.
My head is getting busy, my body im wobbly kinda. Im hypo hyper is what i am reliving flying and jolts and being a star to a message and the end.

Whats going on here. And the neighbour drops the hammer on me...

About 14 years ago, she had twin babies stillborn. A boy and a girl....

Im shaking typing this down now. WHAT?????

Thats done me in. I start pacing around neighbour's kitchen, wrecked i am both mentally and physically.

No way.
I dont do this stuff. Im not a psychic. A message passer-on person.

Ive flown around the entire everywhere, become one with everyone every thing entire. All. Ive been jolting buzzing banging flying bursting. Im still full of it all.
And this happens?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   

So.
Ive discussed this with 3 different people i know i can trust. I need to talk it out i need advice, help, im all over the place.

See the dream started without them. He didn't come into it for maybe, what feels like a couple of quick minutes. Probably shorter, but im running it through my head so thats my best guesstimate.
So they came into my dream.
These 2 galaxy flying powerful light kids.

The galaxies flying out of them, spirals...

All over the World ancient man carved spirals. This is why.
Wow.
I keep saying wow but im good with it for now because my brain has literally been blown apart.
Like it has shattered.
I feel amazing though.

The start of mental breakdown? No.
I was visited in a dream state by 2 beings of light. End of. With spirals flying out of them at a rate of speed so fast.
I say that with confidence because of the message at the end for 2 real life people that i know. That they could well correspond to.
They do SecretKnowledge come on now..

It wasn't "golden light" because there are darker patches as well. And not solid straight lines.
Spirals.
It wasn't just a dream either because of the message.

I am loving this.
Wow.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Well done SecretKnowledge. Deliver the message and leave the world a better place then you found it

Absolutely brilliant occurrence, thank you for sharing and please continue doing so.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Thanks there.
Im a different person already. Im on it. I have to try find out their mental states i can't just go straight there now and blurt it out.
She is 5 minutes walk away, the women.
They split up a long time ago im reckoning after this maybe. Stillborn twins. Couldn't handle it and instead of helping each other they split.
Thats why it wasn't just a dream.

Whenever i see her i get a vibe of fragility off her. That must of been so so terrible for them both. How would she react if all of a sudden im in her house telling her all this?

I have to try find out how she is first, no doubt about it.
edit on 19/4/23 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Amazing!
You were shone you are part of the universal energy that makes up everything, and to which we all return.

On that note, are the 2 people you are supposed to give the message to, older?
What a gift you have been given.
Use it wisely.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This definitely sounds like you found a connection from The Benevolent sparking you up to the awareness of Alknowing Comfort and Wisdom. Someone might have prayed for you or it's just The Plan altogether. Thx for letting us know, we all should get there.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Amazing!
You were shone you are part of the universal energy that makes up everything, and to which we all return.

On that note, are the 2 people you are supposed to give the message to, older?
What a gift you have been given.
Use it wisely.

Ooops i left it logged in.

They are in their early 60's.
I have just come back i went and walked past her house its a 5 minute walk away. Hoping i might feel anything around the hedge/gate area as i kept walking by. A vibe or energy, any feeling at all.
Nothing. Im on this though but i must somehow find out her mental state first.
A gift i have been given? Im going flying again?

I havnt really slept since but i will be asleep soon.

I will use any gift im given wisely they know how much of a decent human i am, despite my ahem, online ways..

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Untun
This definitely sounds like you found a connection from The Benevolent sparking you up to the awareness of Alknowing Comfort and Wisdom. Someone might have prayed for you or it's just The Plan altogether. Thx for letting us know, we all should get there.

I erased out of earlier post that i feel with confidence everyone experiences this at least once in their lifetimes.
I don't know why i say that with confidence but i do.
Maybe a deathbed thing for some?

It would just be a dream without the message.
That is what had me all over the place for a day or so.

Theres somewhere to go when you go.... WHOOOOOP!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Beautiful experience !
Thanks for sharing with us.

There is so much more to the experience of being Human, that the Technocrats™ cannot even fathom.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don’t believe you need bother very much. I would hazard a guess and say your message will be either a relief or a comfort to the lady, particularly if she knows you have no knowledge of her tragic lose 14 years ago.

Just approach her and tell her your dream.

Let her know your elation and that you have a compulsion to pass on the message.

It will be the easiest and best approach.

Perhaps she will help you find the man? Who knows how things will unfold.

Just some advice about not letting your doubts slow your feet, the quicker you move on this the less you can be asked Why did you wait?

You, however, are the boots on the ground and will make do as you will.

edit on 19-4-2023 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

This is fascinating and thanks for sharing.

Do you think there is a possibility that the souls of the stillborn children are coming to you so that you can assist one or both of the parents? Maybe the one that seems fragile is having a hard time right now and they are trying to get you to help? I don’t know if I explained myself well; I hope I did.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I can't thank you enough for putting this out there.
I read it at work and couldn't respond but, but. You struck a cord, I used to fly all the time in dreams then I guess I aged.
You have been granted such a special gift and I'm jealous.
Yes, definitely reach out to both if you can. I am sure they are both looking for insight and closure.
And again, thank you so much for sharing this, it was so powerful !

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Acts 2:17 English Standard Version
“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams;

Not calling you an old man (because I certainly am) but you get the gist!

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I won’t say I fully understand your dream. But let’s summarize the symbols to see if we can glean any insights…

- A building.

- Good feelings.

- You around the time you came of age.

- Male and female cherubims.

- Boarding a bus (male). Unboarding a bus (female).

- Flying fast.

- Space. Spirals. Light.

- Tell 2 people you know, we are waiting for them.

My first assumption is this dream has literally nothing to do with those 2 people. If you’re still speaking with them it probably wouldn’t hurt to tell them about this dream to see if they can advise you anything. But more so I think you might consider something significant and idiosyncratic you have come to know about this couple and what it might mean for you.

I think you told us your name is Denis, which means you are male.

One interpretation I have of the cherubims, bus, and age, is the boy cherubim is driving you when you are born, and the girl cherubim is driving you when or if you die. Around the time you came of age is when you made the transition from boy to girl cherubim driver.
edit on 19-4-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2023 by InachMarbank because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   

edit on 19-4-2023 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

This is fascinating and thanks for sharing.

Do you think there is a possibility that the souls of the stillborn children are coming to you so that you can assist one or both of the parents? Maybe the one that seems fragile is having a hard time right now and they are trying to get you to help? I don’t know if I explained myself well; I hope I did.

Thanks for your reply.
I have no idea why i was chosen to pass on this message but i was most definitely chosen.

Im beginning to think she needs to hear it, it might be what she seeks.

On the souls of stillborn children question i have no idea yet if this was a once-off event, or maybe its a new job, lol.
The pay is amazing..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join