It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDBCs Are Coming Very Soon, And So Is The End Of Freedom

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
CDBC's have been in development for years in the United States, but recently it has been hinted that they would be released soon, and countries around the world are once again in lockstep, just as they were with the pandemic. We are seeing The Great Reset unfold in real time, and Agenda 2030 is right on schedule. More specifically, 114 countries around the world support CDBC's, which is 95% of the global GDP. It's essentially programmable money that has a very dark side as they can be programmed to expire, and only used for certain purchases. Remember, the federal reserve is a PRIVATE bank, and there is zero democratic process involved with this move. Organizations like the WEF are driving this adoption through unelected leaders like Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates who are "reimagining" our world.

Since so many countries are exploring and supporting CDBC's they are a foregone conclusion. This explains why many are rushing to put their wealth in tangible assets and precious metals before they get judged and potentially penalized for every transaction. Once CDBC's arrive, it will be easy to tie in social credit and climate change initiatives. They could use facial recognition to determine you weren't wearing a mask when Covid-27 is released, and then your FedNOW CDBC account is deducted 200 good boy points. There are countless ways they can program your money and monitor it to control every single aspect of your life. As Chris Martenson eloquently explains in the video below, CDBC's will be the largest attack on individual freedoms in the history of mankind.

edit on 18-4-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So what, it is getting too scared to go out and buy your groceries in your neighborhood these days.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I can see the world governments trying to do this. But come on, there has got to be a tipping point where the people say “enough” and start a revolution. Not a peaceful one, a real and violent revolution. I can see this happening as well. We are living in very precarious times. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
I can see the world governments trying to do this. But come on, there has got to be a tipping point where the people say “enough” and start a revolution. Not a peaceful one, a real and violent revolution. I can see this happening as well. We are living in very precarious times. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They've already gamed all possible scenarios out. They're going to introduce them in a methodical way that could involve crashing the economy and forcing people to use it, or starve.

I also didn't think they would force people to be injected with a bioweapon, but here we are.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
So what, it is getting too scared to go out and buy your groceries in your neighborhood these days.

Self sufficiency is ideal but those who live in cities and depend on Just In Time resources will be forced into the system.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Do you think they'll legalize all drugs federally to avoid unrest due to people no longer having an avenue to buy their drugs? Or will burglaries increase dramatically because I know some drug dealers will take whatever someone has stolen and brought to them in exchange for small amounts of drugs. Either way it is a bad scenario.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antimony

Do you think they'll legalize all drugs federally to avoid unrest due to people no longer having an avenue to buy their drugs? Or will burglaries increase dramatically because I know some drug dealers will take whatever someone has stolen and brought to them in exchange for small amounts of drugs. Either way it is a bad scenario.

They will say use CBDCs. They will say they're more secure and convenient.

At some point all the convience must be questioned. Especially with AI and automating everything. Does everyone really need or want than? Some would be happy just paying for goods with physical silver and doing their own manual labor to farm their own food to avoid the mRNA Frankenfoods coming on the market.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Democracy and freedom are not abolished at once, they are eroded and step by step thrown to the greedy vultures.
This is one of the bigger steps!

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

With all the calming soy in the food supply, and chemicals in the water that keep people passive. I am going to say keep dreaming. If this was ever to be a real case it would of happened already.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I wonder if they’ve got a plan for when nobody uses them and we all start bartering again.

What will they do when everyone refuses to use their new currency because of no confidence.

Which, ironically, is the only thing that politicians fear. No public confidence in them. Can’t have a con trick with confidence.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I can see this pitting the city folk, against the country folk first of all. Because your right, country folk will barter, and make what they need to survive.
City folks don't have that option, so will demonize the country folk and say we get what we deserve for not following the program when they shut down electricity, and whatever else they can to the country.

This could get ugly.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

As to the roll out, I guess you're correct although......I honestly don't understand everything I read about CBDC's. It's confusing and it makes me wonder just how this is going to affect trade transactions. As an example, you buy a Tanker load of Crude from Bahrain, they typically expect Dollars for the transaction and it's probably settled via JPMorgan or Chase through the Swiss BIS. Are the Bahrainians going to accept FedCoin? Will it be the new "US Dollar"?

Then there's the issue of whether they can roll out a CBDC while at the same time eliminating cash? How can they actually eliminate cash? A CBDC is "digital" so it's going to have to be traded/held/traded by some electronic wallet. What about the millions of technologically illiterate people in the US who still pay for groceries with "checks" and who pay their bills with Money Orders they buy at the Post Office because they don't have credit cards or bank accounts for that matter. (I live in a poor, rural area....I see this every day).

It's hard for me to wrap my mind around.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

As to the roll out, I guess you're correct although......I honestly don't understand everything I read about CBDC's. It's confusing and it makes me wonder just how this is going to affect trade transactions. As an example, you buy a Tanker load of Crude from Bahrain, they typically expect Dollars for the transaction and it's probably settled via JPMorgan or Chase through the Swiss BIS. Are the Bahrainians going to accept FedCoin? Will it be the new "US Dollar"?

Then there's the issue of whether they can roll out a CBDC while at the same time eliminating cash? How can they actually eliminate cash? A CBDC is "digital" so it's going to have to be traded/held/traded by some electronic wallet. What about the millions of technologically illiterate people in the US who still pay for groceries with "checks" and who pay their bills with Money Orders they buy at the Post Office because they don't have credit cards or bank accounts for that matter. (I live in a poor, rural area....I see this every day).

It's hard for me to wrap my mind around.

Once you understand their goal, it makes more sense. They don't care about the people who can't use the system, infact they want to eliminate them.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

How do we fight against this, and stop it, before it can get implemented?

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Maybe defining cdbc in your op would have been nice. I have no idea what it is, and then lose interest and don't want to watch the video.

Google just says something about centers for dairy and breeding cattle or something
edit on 19-4-2023 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
Maybe defining cdbc in your op would have been nice. I have no idea what it is, and then lose interest and don't want to watch the video.

Google just says something about centers for dairy and breeding cattle or something

Central Bank digital currency. It's been covered on here before but the new revelation is that they are now going to be released soon in the US.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If this comes here I quit with life and will spend my days in bed

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It's been covered on here before but the new revelation is that they are now going to be released soon in the US.

No they aren't, a US version isn't even in development, forget about being close to launch.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It's been covered on here before but the new revelation is that they are now going to be released soon in the US.

No they aren't, a US version isn't even in development, forget about being close to launch.

That's what we thought about mRNA "vaccines" as well, but here we are.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Everyone needs to understand creating a new form of currency also gives them the ability to "create" wealth in unlimited amounts. If we accept the illusion we accept a complete stripping on any real wealth we may own. A drunken bum standing on the street corner saying he's a billionaire has just as much standing.

<<   2  3 >>

join