It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of FBI Involvement in Banning Tweets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I dont know if its been posted before, but here's proof of the FBI's involvement in Twitter moderating and banning content.

This isn't really about the tweets they wanted banned just proof of them doing so.
Something well known already anyway

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

There may be some hope in Elon . I was reasonably surprised by his recent interview with the BBC as well. It's perhaps an example of him showing forth a developing representation of the fifth estate finally getting some grip on the fourth , and that was something that looked possible and hence was predicted by some a few years back. I mean he really did put the faix wokeisms of the bbc in their place , kind of in a box marked " 20th century mindcontrplling mass enforced bullcrap , along with the interviewers little hopes in his young mind. I was quite impressed , but I'm always behind the behind bit it seems to serve me well. On th e face of it though , good for Elon .Thanks for the info.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ShouldersofGiants

Yeah he destroyed the interviewer and my respect goes to Elon for this

EDIT: This video is not about Andrew Tate ignore the thumbnail. Its a very good video
edit on 17/4/23 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

At least i am happy Elon Musk is in control of twitter, not prefect but far better than the last persons who were control of Twitter.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I agree totally.

Maybe more people will wake up to media.

Question the Answers
edit on 17/4/23 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

On a personal note:

THANK YOU for describing the content of the video... it is the title that would have kept me from it. Had you not pointed out the discrepancy between title and content I would have just skipped it as more celebrity nonsense...

One of the worst de-evloutions of online media is the content/description disharmony that monetization has engendered.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Yeah i copped on to describing video content (and length) of videos long time ago.

Monetization has indeed endangered online content.

I would say that the entire internet is in very real trouble as a tool of use with the advancement of A.I. technology.

new topics

top topics

join