It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18,000 cows killed in Texas explosion / Really?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I have lived outside of Atlanta in Newnan, Georgia. Took me awhile but they play two games. The 1st is chichen where they drive into your lane and stay there. I watched one car pull that stunt one day as I was behind him and we traveled three miles. He pulled over the double yellow three times to muck with three other vehicles. It wasnt texting. It was intentional. The 2nd is they almost stop in the middle of the intersection on a green arrow so you cant get through as they move on a red arrow. Same goes for South Carolina but its worse.

I am a Yankee and seldom ever saw the above up North. I now live outside of Columbia, SC. I live in a neighborhood where the children are "groomed" really well at a young age.

Its sick, evil and sad.

I live in SC too,but i havent noticed what you are talking about really.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You must be in a good place. I used to live up in Seneca, SC up near Clemson. I never saw or experienced it up there. We live near Columbia, SC. It happens all over the place. Based on our UFO talk and location I think your in a rural area.

I havent seen that silent black triangle for some time now.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Agree something fishy here.

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Steadydietofnothing

Ever eat at Jakes Grill in Portland? Say NO to insects and leave that up to the Chinese as they have centuries of experience such as a "handful of files"

My last time over there they would have a 55 gallon steel drum of used restrauant oil on the sidewalk. Files like the oil smell and fly in and drown. Customers then swoop out a handful of flies and eat. So yummy?

Disgusting

posted on Apr, 16 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

You must be in a good place. I used to live up in Seneca, SC up near Clemson. I never saw or experienced it up there. We live near Columbia, SC. It happens all over the place. Based on our UFO talk and location I think your in a rural area.

I havent seen that silent black triangle for some time now.

well USC is in columbia,so yeah that might explain it. And the BT is done. they are prolly finishing up their experiments.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It was a terrorist attack carried out by the reactionary conspiracy, it’s the type I call “reversed duality”. This attack in Texas (13 April 2023) is linked to another one that took place on 23 April 1913 in Pennsylvania in which 96 miners were killed. By connecting two attacks is one of the ways the reactionary conspirators claim responsibility for their actions.

This image shows graphically how the reversed duality works in this case:

I have explained more details in this thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MarxistDebunker

Cool thoughts

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

And the BT is done. they are prolly finishing up their experiments.

Agree, many UFO sightings have dropped off. That last ones we saw were in alignment with Aiken, SC and North Augusta, SC. They seem to be over the Savannah River Nuclear Reservation. There were 3 pulsating flashing mulitcolored obects that seemed to have a huge white object under some sort of control as in a drone. It was during Labor Day weekend 2021 at ~ &:30PM as were were cooking dinner on our outdoor grill.

Hoever, the above CANT explained the huge orange ones that WONT allow you to film them! They seems to head towards the Lake Hartwell, GA region. My opine is that there is a portal leading up into space. Hartwell is 11 miles from the since blown up Georgia Guidestones.

The 18,000 cow situation seems to be an act of terriorism but even if it was UNCLE Sam wont say sheet so as to alarm us sheep.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Yeah, I answered that to a guy who came to give a global warming lecture when I was in college when he asked us what we thought caused the CO2 problem. This was in like 2006 or something and he got really, really mad at me.

posted on Apr, 19 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

This is more than mere thoughts, this is a rational indication about the existence of the reactionary conspiracy I’m denouncing in these threads.

I am trying to help you guys, that is the ones of you not belonging to this conspiracy, incredible how no one enters to my threads to ask questions or engage in a constructive dialogue.

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Sir:

My comment was not meant to blow you off. Its simply way above my pay grade and I have my own ongoing spiritual battle that is current, fluid and ongoing. I also dont have the time it investigate what you wrote as its way over my head. What I have found is that to get though to others you must also do the heavt lift as you cant assume that we all have the time and knowledge as you may.

Your writing to a guy who had an Exorcist visit my home and bless it as I have evil neighbors. I now pray to the Rosary and have returned to church after several decades of absence. That being said I am under the Spiritual protection of the Catholic church. Thta does NOT mean I cant be harmed physically on earth. I can.

Why cant you just write out what you are trying to say.

I also cant use Tarot Cards
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 23 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Of the pics of smoke media circulated minus a view of the material burning after the blast...

Composition of smoke seemed very petrochemical like to me. But am not an expert.

posted on Apr, 24 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well whatever the truth of the matter, the story is getting lots of mainstream media coverage.

www.usatoday.com...
news.yahoo.com...
www.cbsnews.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.nytimes.com...
www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Blow me off? Above your pay grade? What are you talking about? You didn’t blow me anything and the information I provided is very easy to understand.

You don’t have time to check out two events and connect their dates using a so simple formula like the one that can be seen in the image I put on my above comment when all of this can be done in one minute or less?

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Your pushing stuff here that I do not understand. I went to your other links and I still dont get it as many horrific events happen daily throughout history.

So 18,000 cows : 96 miners.

I still dont see the correlation.

Cows : Black & White : This Day in Black History: April 23, 1913

The Day in Black History

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   

False flag so the US administration can follow the WEF directive about shutting down dairy & beef farms because of the amount of 'greenhouse gases' (specifically methane) produced by cows. Holland are being forced into it, now Biden wants the same for the USA, so someone deliberately staged a massive methane explosion to suit the agenda & drive the narrative forwards.

So much going on in terms of food production facilities being jacked & destroyed, it's definitely sabotage in most cases, I believe.

edit on AprilThursday2314CDT11America/Chicago-050012 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

When Bill Gates rants, policymakers drop their pants.

?

posted on Apr, 27 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Farmers are some of the most competent, technically capable people on Earth, they have to be super careful in everything they do because of the sky high risk of accidents if they fail to use their equipment properly. They also really, really need the money from whatever they're working on, because their margins are tiny & there's always some asshole in a white coat trying to shut them down. I find it impossible to believe that so many of them are so lax in understanding how to protect themselves from massive accidents & huge financial losses, in particular over the past couple of years as the WEF mandates have been ratcheting up.

There are no coincidences when it comes to demands made by the World Economic Forum. Klaus Schwab has the moral compass of Sideshow Bob, and cow farts are his Bart Simpson at the moment. Bill Gates is Klaus's occasional stand-in.

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I wish that someone in the INTEL agencies would step up to the plate and do something

posted on May, 6 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Farmers are some of the most competent, technically capable people on Earth, they have to be super careful in everything they do because of the sky high risk of accidents if they fail to use their equipment properly. They also really, really need the money from whatever they're working on, because their margins are tiny & there's always some asshole in a white coat trying to shut them down. I find it impossible to believe that so many of them are so lax in understanding how to protect themselves from massive accidents & huge financial losses, in particular over the past couple of years as the WEF mandates have been ratcheting up.

There are no coincidences when it comes to demands made by the World Economic Forum. Klaus Schwab has the moral compass of Sideshow Bob, and cow farts are his Bart Simpson at the moment. Bill Gates is Klaus's occasional stand-in.

I found this very interesting. Especially coming from MrBB333. This is not his genre. Video speaks of the number of barn fire increases from 2019.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join