It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18,000 cows killed in Texas explosion / Really?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well I did the math on the size of the building that apparently blew up. In brief using Google Earth and their ruler the 801 yard by 269 yard building equals 1,939,221 square feet. A typical dairy cow is 52" wide by 8 1/2' long which comes to 36.83 square feet. I rounded it up to 37 square feet and divided that number into the building. That being said the building could house over 52,411 cows side by side in violation of PETA directives.

In brief what I thought was an unusual number of cows but that number is possible.

Texas Dairy Farm Explosion kills 18,000 Cows

Now what kind of idiot would not have fire and gas [Methane] protection for a building that large based on the worth of a dairy cow and the milk they produce? I took a value of $2000 as they range from $1200 to $2500 so they lost $36,000,000 as in million dollars less the vaue of milk production.

The above defies common sense doesnt it as in no sprinkler system along with NO methane gas detection? Fooking come on. My wired in ceiling smoke and CO2 detector can sound off when uncle Ernie lets one rip.

So many questions here:

1. Was this a terriorist attack by a CO2 whack job as those cows need to go and we need to eat more crickets?
2. Does someone want the cost of milk to go up?
3. Does someone want the cost of Cheese to go up?
4. Does someone want to once again disrupt the USA food chain like was done to the USA poulty industry in 2019 when they were attacked by Ransomware from Europe.
5. I need to look at the futures on the above for any anomolies in the data to see if someone in trying to cash in from this event. Even if it did indeed happen I doubt the FEDS will tell us anything. Ever hear avbout the poultry thing?
6. So me oh my what to do with the dead cows. Well either make pet food out of them or fertilizer

In my opinion this is Above Top Beefsheet!

What say you?

References:

What is the Average Size of a Cow

A Typical Horrific Disaster

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: Google

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It's coming in ( well this is April 15 ) and I know you guys know what the hell I'm taking about... But truthfully, I don't know. Wickedness has entered the hearts of mankind.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It's coming in

My FED contact said that its going down this June but she didnt who, waht or where.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

It's coming in

My FED contact said that its going down this June but she didnt who, waht or where.

Hang in there waterglass, by the way, that's a cool name.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Bill Gates was ranting earlyer about how bad cow`s farting was for climate ...

Bill Gates says cow farts are one of the biggest problems

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I am wondering what will be the true impact. When I think cows in this climate, I think more about crazy environmentalists, not the rational environmentalists, because of course I consider my environmentalists ideology to be rational, so I have to make a delineation.

I rarely eat beef, and have not drunken milk in decades. I can see the lack of beef and milk, affecting costs, but I don’t think it will have that great of an impact on the American dinner table as far as the hunger scale goes.

So why kill all those cows deliberately? Either it was a freak accident or something is going on that escapes me.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Something about this story reeks of hot air.
That's all I know.
2022-23 has been the year of improbable disasters becoming commonplace.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It also could be a bunch of dim wit farmers too stubborn to install the systems? I still cant by that. The building has to be insured and the 3rd party would demand that preventive measures be in place to protect the herd and building.

Then again I live in the South and we had a discussion yesterday that road rage here
is considered a sport.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I agree. There are enough puzzle pieces scattered around the table now that something recognizable should be coming into place. Even is it is no more than a tiny section they may belong at the bottom as the reflection of the pieces that are actually fit at the top.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Quite a few derailments along with many factories exploding going back several years. Wasnt one a toilet papers plant? Heres a video.

Toilet Paper Plant Explodes in Joy, Maine Covid-19

So I wonder if Joy, Maine is still in the krapper.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Yeah. I live in the South also. If it is not road rage than it just SSDD hold my beer antics.

Down here rednecks come in all colors. Most are homegrown, but we are starting to get a few exotics.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I have lived outside of Atlanta in Newnan, Georgia. Took me awhile but they play two games. The 1st is chichen where they drive into your lane and stay there. I watched one car pull that stunt one day as I was behind him and we traveled three miles. He pulled over the double yellow three times to muck with three other vehicles. It wasnt texting. It was intentional. The 2nd is they almost stop in the middle of the intersection on a green arrow so you cant get through as they move on a red arrow. Same goes for South Carolina but its worse.

I am a Yankee and seldom ever saw the above up North. I now live outside of Columbia, SC. I live in a neighborhood where the children are "groomed" really well at a young age.

Its sick, evil and sad.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

That 60 minute interview of him eating at his favorite hamburger restaurant in Seatle...Wants us to eat
insect foods while Bill slams down some angus burgers....The question is where was BIll on that day!!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Something about this story reeks of hot air.

I second that. 18,000 cows in one place... at one time .... with one explosion .... no.... nope... more data please.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Steadydietofnothing

Yeeh, exactly hmm where was Bill ?

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What was that thread about certain groups becoming militant again?

Anyhow, I've been watching a YouTube series by an Irish dude whose job is to go around to different dairies and trim the cows' feet to keep them from being lame. It's strangely relaxing - like watching a horse farrier with a side of Dr. Pimple Popper done by a relatively soft-spoken Irish chap.

The cows there are usually kept under cover, but the sheds are large and well-ventilated. If those sheds are like the ones in Texas, it's hard to see how that much methane builds up.

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

It really doesn’t add up. My guess the farmers inflated the number of cows and may have even killed a bunch of them themselves because they get money per cow. Like some kind of insurance they have on each cow. I don’t know if that’s the case or if there’s even insurance like that. But there’s no way they had 18,000 cows in that building and allowed All of them to die like that. In fact I’ve recently learned that there are special gates on farms that will allow farm animals like cows to break through the gates on purpose if there’s a fire. So that the animals don’t burn up
Either that or it’s a case of not following regulations or the regulations were not the law in the first place. Or maybe it’s both
edit on 15-4-2023 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2023 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   

YEAH,....
and the owner didnt try to save ANY?

that stampede could have broke a hole in the wall....

18,000 cows? maybe they were all VEAL,,, babies
tied up so they couldnt have escaped anyways
BECAUSE THEY CANNOT EVEN STAND UP MUCH LESS RUN

and the threw all that char broiled meat away

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I have lived outside of Atlanta in Newnan, Georgia. Took me awhile but they play two games. The 1st is chichen where they drive into your lane and stay there. I watched one car pull that stunt one day as I was behind him and we traveled three miles. He pulled over the double yellow three times to muck with three other vehicles. It wasnt texting. It was intentional. The 2nd is they almost stop in the middle of the intersection on a green arrow so you cant get through as they move on a red arrow. Same goes for South Carolina but its worse.

I am a Yankee and seldom ever saw the above up North. I now live outside of Columbia, SC. I live in a neighborhood where the children are "groomed" really well at a young age.

Its sick, evil and sad.

Very infantile. Reminds me of high school bullies who 'grow up ' and continue their control/bully tactics (remind you of politician/'elites' ?)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join