It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Entire US watching Wisconsin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
HERE

www.vox.com...

Here we go. It’s been NON stop political ads, on tv, on the radio, in the mailbox, on social media, and I even got a text!
You can’t escape it.

What is this race about? Plain and simple………Abortion, political maps, and all future political races! All intertwined.

What is weird is that a massive storm is coming in that will possibly bring in tornadoes and that will happen just as people are voting. Coincidence, I don’t know. Please say a prayer as I plan on voting tomorrow!

If Republicans grab the seat you can guarantee the state will swing Republican for future races, and I absolutely expect riots will ensue, if not soon by this summer. I did hear the there are bus loads of political figures from Chicago here.
If Democrats grab it, get ready for some changes. The legalization of cannabis, the ability to have abortion, and my guess higher taxes.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Higher taxes and less freedom to travel.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Where do people have less freedom to travel? I missed that.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway

not sure about that, but totally with you all on taxes. They will go up.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
For the Milwaukee area on Voting day:

A chance of rain and thunderstorms, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Patchy fog. High near 45. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Soruce: www.weather.gov...

Early voting and/or "Vote by Mail" isn't a thing in Wisconsin?

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Here we go. It’s been NON stop political ads, on tv, on the radio, in the mailbox, on social media, and I even got a text!
You can’t escape it.

The last campaign text I got, I responded and told them if they sent me any more # I’d vote party line against them out of spite.

Haven’t gotten a political text since.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
are they using mail ballots ?

sounds like The Public is being ad-sorosaturated 😮

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Well, in Chicago, for one. I am not about to pay to drive on all those idiotic toll roads when I already pay taxes for the upkeep of roads in Illinois. The last time I checked, Chicago was still in Illinois. So, that impedes my freedom to drive in some places in Illinois. I don't know what other states are like.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Research 15 minute cities.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Record turnout!

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Not looking good for my Outagamie county. I can't believe these people. I'm looking at houses in Florida.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

Not looking good for my Outagamie county. I can't believe these people. I'm looking at houses in Florida.

Don't worry. Even though LIBERALS have won control of the Wisconsin Supreme Court: www.cnn.com...

The court wasn't able to do anything special when Conservatives had control. I don't think the Wisconsin Supreme Court carries much real weight.

The Legislature and Attorney General seem to be TOP DOG.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Record turnout!

That used to indicate that voters were tired of the current status quo and wanted a change. Now all it means is they get exactly more of the same crap that they voted against.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Good luck the value of my house in Florida went from 326k newly built to almost $600k in two years..
Before we emptied our POD two years ago we were offered $100k more
edit on 4-4-2023 by EmeraldCoastFreedm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 10:41 PM
link   

1st.....I think ALL states should legalize Marijuana , period
2nd I hope it does swing conservative , for the rest of the nation and the people of that area

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   
What an embarrassing loss for the Republicans. This was supposed to be a close race but Protasiewicz won by 11 points.

It just goes to show that the GOP learned nothing from last year.

First, that abortion is a major issue to many people and every time a referendum comes up the right to abortion wins decisively. Second, the youth vote is here to stay and the Republicans actually need to do something to court that vote instead of insulting it every chance they get. Hell, I'm 35 and they still consider me to be part of that demographic. If the GOP can't change course, they're going to have some bad years as the number of Boomers continues to diminish and the number of Zoomers eligible to vote increases.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   

If Republicans grab the seat I absolutely expect riots will ensue...

And there we have it folks, the mostly peaceful mindset of the radical godless Left.

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

Well, in Chicago, for one. I am not about to pay to drive on all those idiotic toll roads when I already pay taxes for the upkeep of roads in Illinois. The last time I checked, Chicago was still in Illinois. So, that impedes my freedom to drive in some places in Illinois. I don't know what other states are like.

Some toll roads are owned by outside interests (other nations) like Dulles Greenway.

It's common practice of the Left/Democrats, they're sell-outs...

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Does it pay to vote when Milwaukee and Madison determine the big races?

posted on Apr, 5 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Don't worry. Even though LIBERALS have won control of the Wisconsin Supreme Court: www.cnn.com...

The court wasn't able to do anything special when Conservatives had control. I don't think the Wisconsin Supreme Court carries much real weight.

The Legislature and Attorney General seem to be TOP DOG.
Most people don't realize that some States operate vastly different than others.

Take Texas for example, Ken Paxton is actually more powerful then Gov. Abbott mainly because of actions by Gov. Houston back in the 1800s, thus limiting Govenor powers and expanding the legislator as the true power.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join