It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we allow disgusting drug addicts to ruin society?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
A complete reject drug addicted scumbag murdered two men by running them over with her car. Here was her response to the judge reading the charges at her arraignment:

During her arraignment on Wednesday, Bradley began screaming and swearing at the judge from jail during a virtual courthouse hearing.

When the judge read the charges Bradley faces, Bradley looked closely into the camera and said, "No, no, no, no," The Lincoln Journal Star reports.

The judge continued reading the charges and Bradley interrupted her, saying, "I had a shoplifting charge! That's all I've ever had!" she says in the video, KETV reports.

Growing more agitated, she said, "They think I'm on so many drugs," Bradley said. "Because they stocked me full of all my mom's drugs."

At one point she started yelling, "One, two and three!" saying "I don't give an absolute f—."

Bradley lives at the apartment complex and allegedly ran the fatal victims over near the clubhouse at the apartment complex.

people.com...

So what is the appropriate punishment for this person? Just an absolute waste of resources. You know, we talk about state sponsored euthanasia for the weak, the ill, the disabled, the old. In some countries being depressed or mentally ill can get you approved to be euthanized. Some states and countries utilize the death penalty to varied levels of success. In many states the death penalty is totally ineffective because it is delayed 20+ years. Some argue that wrongful convictions are a problem and lead to wrongful execution.

Well, in many situations there is collateral damage, just look at the rise of drug overdose deaths and suicides that resulted from the coronavirus lockdowns. That is fine according to society because the vast majority were made safer from the lockdowns (NOT my personal opinion) and the safety of the majority matter more than the minority. Cyberbullying is becoming a big problem and kids are committing suicide because of it but we don't see anyone setting limits on the internet for kids. It is a free-for-all. I don't need to bring up wars, etc. The bottom line is the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. The majority of people are never ever going to be in a situation where they are facing the death penalty wrongfully. And if they are and that can be proven as a fact beyond any doubt and they do end up getting executed, then their family should be able to sue the state for wrongful death.

I support the death penalty for any drugged up reject who murders any innocent people. Just think about these poor men's families. They will never see their smiles again. Never get a hug from dad again. Never make that inside joke with their husband again. The judgment should be... you have wasted your life using drugs, have no regard for your own or any human life at all and so you die. Simple. Easy.

Everyone is just standing by while drug addicted losers destroy everything nice about the world. Literally just killing people and don't even care because they're so hopped up on drugs. It is so sick.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

Right. If veterans come back from war and there's a 50% chance they might develop PTSD we should just shoot them.
Or If someone takes too along to deal with the loss of a loved one: right between the eyes.
Got your foot amputated after an accident and are moping about it: mercy killing.

For the betterment of society. I mean it should be public service really, all the good people grab your guns and just shoot everybody who shows any sign of weakness. Or kinda looks at you funny. Everything would be so much better.

Ooh we could also do what the Spartans did, if the baby is born and some fellow thinks it looks not hard enough just throw it off a cliff.

great thinking

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Right. If veterans come back from war and there's a 50% chance they might develop PTSD we should just shoot them.
Or If someone takes too along to deal with the loss of a loved one: right between the eyes.
Got your foot amputated after an accident and are moping about it: mercy killing.

For the betterment of society. I mean it should be public service really, all the good people grab your guns and just shoot everybody who shows any sign of weakness. Or kinda looks at you funny. Everything would be so much better.

Ooh we could also do what the Spartans did, if the baby is born and some fellow thinks it looks not hard enough just throw it off a cliff.

great thinking

I did not say that was how I personally thought. This is how governments are thinking when they advocate for euthanasia.

So what is the solution to all these drug addicted murderers we have in the world? Just put them in jail for 50 years and spend thousands a year taking care of them? I don't agree with that. They contribute nothing and are literally killing good people.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I did not say that was how I personally thought.

That is exactly what you are thinking, its obvious.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

I did not say that was how I personally thought.

That is exactly what you are thinking, its obvious.

Right so me comparing other governments like Canada's advocacy of euthanasia to the US weak death penalty for actual criminals means i support state sponsored euthanasia. Ok.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Why can't people just say "no, we don't support the death penalty, we enjoy spending millions supporting criminals who murder people and making sure they get free health care, free schooling, don't have to work ever again, just lay in bed in their cell watching TV eating candy bars they get from the commissary living their best life"

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
1. I think the first thing to do in such cases like that is put the person on a milk duds candy diet

2. Those milk duds type diets work wonderful for the mentally ill person.
Rehabilitation with the milk diet is 100% guaranteed not like all the other mental type drugs.

3. Once rehabilitated then ask the victims of the person who done the crime what punishment should be given.

4. At that time the teachings of the Bible Jesus Christ I believe said forget and forgive there is your answer to your question of the post.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   
91% of drug addicts in rehabs across the nation in a recent survey were regularly raped or beat mercilessly as children. You really are harsh on people who had someone else often make the decisions which changed them…

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
1. I think the first thing to do in such cases like that is put the person on a milk duds candy diet

2. Those milk duds type diets work wonderful for the mentally ill person.
Rehabilitation with the milk diet is 100% guaranteed not like all the other mental type drugs.

3. Once rehabilitated then ask the victims of the person who done the crime what punishment should be given.

4. At that time the teachings of the Bible Jesus Christ I believe said forget and forgive there is your answer to your question of the post.

Thank you! For answering the question although I feel you might be sarcastic in your response, I have doubts that some of these people are capable of being rehabilitated. Many commit several crimes (double digits) just use prison as a revolving door or would rather be in jail than on the streets because being in jail is "easier" for them.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I am more concerned about the degenerates in positions of power through politics and media and big business who are responsible for more death destruction then someone who runs over a person with a car and happens to have a drug problem..

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
91% of drug addicts in rehabs across the nation in a recent survey were regularly raped or beat mercilessly as children. You really are harsh on people who had someone else often make the decisions which changed them…

Okay yeah but personal responsibility exists. Do we excuse even a crime like murder because someone had something bad done to them? Where is the line?

Also where were the victims decisions made? The decision for them to die was made by a murderer who happened to be addicted to drugs.
edit on 3-4-2023 by Antimony because: additional thought.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33

I am more concerned about the degenerates in positions of power through politics and media and big business who are responsible for more death destruction then someone who runs over a person with a car and happens to have a drug problem..

Until its your son or daughter, husband, wife, grandparent who they run over? I mean she is charged with first degree murder. She intentionally ran them over.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   

And how do they ruin society ?
Society is a sick twisted disconnected place... People are slaves ... The natural world being raped and destroyed in the name of progress
Drag queens in schools...children being mutilated
Wars being wagged.... Big pharma causing genocide
The totalitarian beast system being rolled out and full speed ... The war on the human soul being waged..... And you are concerned about drug addicts ruining society ?
The poster boy for the world economic Forum when asked what are you going to do with the useless Class of society ? He said so far we have come up with drugs and video games...

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33

And how do they ruin society ?
Society is a sick twisted disconnected place... People are slaves ... The natural world being raped and destroyed in the name of progress
Drag queens in schools...children being mutilated
Wars being wagged.... Big pharma causing genocide
The totalitarian beast system being rolled out and full speed ... The war on the human soul being waged..... And you are concerned about drug addicts ruining society ?
The poster boy for the world economic Forum when asked what are you going to do with the useless Class of society ? He said so far we have come up with drugs and video games...

I am concerned about all of that. But I just feel like people who are out here on ground level walking around, drugged out of their gourd driving, maybe having a knife, who knows what else and just roaming society are more of a present danger than all these global elitist things that are going to happen no matter what anyone does. There must be a solution to the drug addiction. It is keeping so many people from waking up and keeping so many down in the gutter, keeping so many regular people in immense danger because of the unpredictable violent behavior a lot of drug addicts display. Way more immediately likely a crackhead randomly stabs me than these doom and gloom global theories that have been slow baking for 70 years.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The line is that your comparison lacks feet. Addiction is considered a sickness, crime isn't.

You speak about personal responsibility, I am a great advocator of that, yet a drug addiction can impair one exercising that personal responsibility. That's the typical and most know trait of a drug addiction, lacking personal responsibility.

That's all not an excuse for any crime, yet there is a difference between someone willingly doing a crime, because one has the criminal energy, or someone that is in pain and doing a crime to get rid of that feeling, or even dying if not (in case of the bad H word).

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Try getting rid of the elites first before picking on the low hanging fruit. Start with the people who advocated for the ‘war on drugs’ then neck the ‘war on terra’ people (no, that’s not a spelling mistake, it’s an observation)

Don’t be a lazy bully. Address the problem not the symptoms.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
The line is that your comparison lacks feet. Addiction is considered a sickness, crime isn't.

You speak about personal responsibility, I am a great advocator of that, yet a drug addiction can impair one exercising that personal responsibility. That's the typical and most know trait of a drug addiction, lacking personal responsibility.

That's all not an excuse for any crime, yet there is a difference between someone willingly doing a crime, because one has the criminal energy, or someone that is in pain and doing a crime to get rid of that feeling, or even dying if not (in case of the bad H word).

Well this particular person is charged with first degree murder and police say she intentionally ran them over. Personal responsibility also extends back to the point at which they began taking drugs. The reasons they continue doing drugs or fail rehab repeatedly and relapse. It is all connected to the same thing which I think is a deep feeling of worthlessness within these people that they can't shake. Not just lacking personal responsibility but also lacking a sense of self worth, self esteem, coping mechanisms, etc. They think they don't matter or are failing and so they make themselves feel better the only way they know how and they just don't stop to consider that they are special and worthy and don't care that they ruin their lives because they can't see they are deserving everything everyone else has. It is not their fault that their mind doesn't work normally, but I do attribute quite a bit of responsibility to the act of taking drugs in the first place.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Try getting rid of the elites first before picking on the low hanging fruit. Start with the people who advocated for the ‘war on drugs’ then neck the ‘war on terra’ people (no, that’s not a spelling mistake, it’s an observation)

Don’t be a lazy bully. Address the problem not the symptoms.

Explain how I am bullying and also please explain how I am supposed to dismantle the global elitist organizations when exactly 0% of anyone is awake to it or willing to unite and do anything tangible to stop it.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Here I'll be a bully for ya...

Hey, I don't like criminals, you guys do thats ok. We can disagree on this issue. I feel like the death penalty is an appropriate punishment for murderers and you all like paying for free Healthcare and school for them, meanwhile law abiding citizens will pay out the nose for Healthcare and college and that is also great.

You all must support the student loan forgiveness and universal health care also. Free handouts for all. No wait. Just criminals, right?

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   

As Alexandros tried to explain to you, not everyone falling into an addiction can be blamed lacking personal responsibility. It's less responsibility but impulse control acting on the urge. That's what addiction is, no idea why that is so hard to understand.

You're also vastly overgeneralizing something that can be a serious sickness, both mentally and physically. For example alcohol is a drug, too, very addictive, much more than a lot of the cursed on and illegal recreational drugs. Yet you can buy it legally, ruin your live an others lives.

It is not their fault that their mind doesn't work normally, but I do attribute quite a bit of responsibility to the act of taking drugs in the first place.

If you can recognize that the mind does not work normally, how can you not see that requiring, in your words "quiet a bit of responsibility" is a lot harder for someone with a not fully functional mind or soul?

That's all not to excuse crime but I side with Alexandros here, you're way to harsh and overgeneralizing. That's my opinion, too and I won't badger you to change yours. But tried to point out some things.

<<   2  3 >>

join