It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gateway Process: the CIA's Classified Space & Time Travel System That You Can Learn (Really)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Well, I will be honest, I don't usually post "conspiracy theories" like aliens, bigfoots, etc. but I found this one pretty interesting and thought I would share. This is not quite remote viewing but more "astral travel" to include time travel and navigating the matrix construct. Yes, it is about holograms and reality being a series of holograms.

I guess the key is listening to specific sounds / patterns which causes an alignment or Hemi-synch. A very good 30 min video.

But those are nothing compared to what happened in 1983; when Lieutenant Colonel Wayne McDonnell submitted a very unusual and detailed report to US Army Intelligence.

It was called "Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process". This is a step-by-step guide on how to achieve an out-of-body experience for the purpose of intelligence gathering.

But Colonel McDonnell's report went much further than that. An advanced Gateway participant can not just project their consciousness to a different place; They could pull their consciousness completely out of this reality. They could travel anywhere in the universe, and at any point in time.

The report revealed that our universe doesn't actually exist. It's a construct, created by our mind. By using the Gateway Process, you can exit the construct and see reality for what it really is.

The 30-page Gateway report was immediately classified for one simple reason: anyone can learn to do it.

Even you.

Full CIA report (including the missing page):

s3.documentcloud.org...

The Why Files: Operation Podcast: The Gateway Process: the CIA's Classified Space & Time Travel System That You Can Learn (Really)

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It is not strictly a CIA system; they just studied and reported on it. It was developed by The Monroe Institute. I have the tapes. They did not work for me, but that may have been because of my impatience.
edit on 4/2/2023 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Gateway Process: After Files! Q&A, AMA, Chop it Up, Chinwag

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The evidence we are living in a Simulation is everywhere. All you have to do is look

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Gateway Process: After Files! Q&A, AMA, Chop it Up, Chinwag

Yes, that's from the Why Files. I've listened to them all. He is quite entertaining. The Why Files concentrates on the CIA report. The CIA basically sent an agent to the Institute and that fellow wrote up a report for the agency. The Monroe Institute developed the Hemi-synch process years ago. If you do a search on ATS there are many threads on this topic. You can take classes from the Institute in Virginia, though they are rather expensive. Monroe was one of the first to popularize OOBEs with Journeys out of the Body (1971).

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I can't get behind holograph/matrix world....if that were true, why are we programmed to feel pain and sadness.

As far as obe/remote viewing, it is something I just do, it is not hard.
edit on 2-4-2023 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The men who stare at goats comes to mind lmao. One of my favorites.

posted on Apr, 2 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
I'm sorry, but I can't get behind holograph/matrix world....if that were true, why are we programmed to feel pain and sadness.

Those things may be placeholders, a reminder of something to AVOID at all cost in the future.

Bio-electro-mechanical survival at it's finest.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Is this for real or another one of many April first jokes?

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
It is not strictly a CIA system; they just studied and reported on it. It was developed by The Monroe Institute. I have the tapes. They did not work for me, but that may have been because of my impatience.
Some say they were changed by the 3 letter agencies to not work after Monroe died on March 17, 1995. I tried ones bought in December, 1994 and they worked when I got to tape 6 out of 36 tapes.

It's funny how people complain that the newer versions of the Gateway Experience don't work, yet the earlier versions seem to work. One thing; the newer versions are 33 minutes long, whereas the older tapes are 45 minutes long.

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Thank you!
I watched the video & will read the paper.

It was interesting that he mentions the potential danger of encountering unfriendly entities. He didn’t elaborate on that, but it’s a warning I’ve heard in other discussions about OBEs.

posted on Apr, 4 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This particular subject again! I only know of Projekt: StarGate. Fun times.
Find the oldest version of Gateway Process / Method available and use that.

To point out the problem, the "synagogue of Satan" is unable to do any of these things naturally, so they abuse it out of others via childhood trauma based mind kontrol, for example. The devilish need tech Lol

Hahahahaaa. Lame.
Anyway, once you get the hang of it, fly free, friends. Do good.

edit on 442323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

top topics

join