It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about the Denver International Airport Conspiracy The Why Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The following video by the Why Files is actually pretty good at showing and discussing the building and some of the things at DIA or the new Denver Airport. I have flown into DIA many times and looked at the pictures and some of the strange things the airport holds which makes you wonder why the effort went into putting some of the stuff there in the first place. In typical Why Files presentation all the conspiracy theories are discussed forcefully and then the actual truth is exposed.

youtu.be...

edit on 727thk23 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thanks, Sky! I really enjoy the Why Files, and this was a really good episode!

posted on Mar, 30 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Now you are going to make find time to watch it sometime tomorrow. Love the WHY files with hecklefish.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I lived in Denver area for 15 years. Been in and out of DIA a zillion times. It is the easiest airport to get in and out of, that I have ever been too. Super clean and amazing views.
DIA is no longer out in the middle of nowhere. The area is being built up with tons of new house builds, resorts, shopping, etc. It never really was out in the middle of nowhere. I lived only 35min drive from it on the tollroad and on the map, it looks like I lived closer to the Springs than Denver. It just looks like they built it out in the middle of nowhere. The runways were built that way due to the strong winds that come across the plains there. The planes have to switch up runways based on that.

The crazy art is no longer hanging and they always put out calls for new artists. It is not creepy inside the airport at all. Denver (and Boulder, not far away) in itself is a very artsy community. There is all kinds of strange art all over the city. Moreso, strange people.

I never found the blue horse scary, and read about it here at ATS before I even moved to Colorado. I can see why people get spooked because of its red glowing eyes, but most local people think its cool.

I highly doubt that they are building a tunnel to the Springs as the area is very rocky and they cannot even get the rail train to go from Denver to the Springs due to the massive thick rock that lies beneath the surface. I lived right between the 2 cities. Lots of homes cannot even have basements because of the rock.

When POTUS fly in to Denver, they fly into Buckley AFB. I lived and worked on that base. I still know people there. Cheyenne Mtn is really not used much anymore. All of the work done there was moved to other places, specifically Buckley and Schriever and other secret locations. It is not updated at all inside, technology or otherwise. Locals have all kinds of theories about the golf balls on Buckley too. But there is no weird conspiracy there. They are just satellite discs covered up so spy satellites cannot see what direction they are pointing. I know that base inside and out.

While I am a firm conspiracy theorist...a lot of the stuff said about DIA and even Buckley AFB, IMO are not true. Especially alien creatures living down there lol

Anyways, just my thoughts on it all.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
My cousin absolutely LOVES Bluecifer, the Blue Horse Sculpture, she think's he's hilarious.

I do as well, Bluecifer, that's just funny.

I've never been there, but their campaign during renovation speaks to me on a fun tinfoil level I can get behind.

I mean, comeon, that's just fun.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It is exactly what we think it is.

posted on Apr, 17 2023 @ 04:28 AM
link   
These kind of false conspiracies are a disinformation campaign trying to divert attention away from the Vatican City.

They are making you guys believe everything wrong is inside your country while at the same time they hide the truth in plain view.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
I lived in Denver area for 15 years. Been in and out of DIA a zillion times. It is the easiest airport to get in and out of, that I have ever been too. Super clean and amazing views.
While I am a firm conspiracy theorist...a lot of the stuff said about DIA and even Buckley AFB, IMO are not true. Especially alien creatures living down there lol

I suspect DIA actually does have some secrets but they are nothing nefarious.

This country used to have a backup capitol at the Greenbriar Resort in West Virginia. It had secret facilities where government could be maintained including Congress meeting. Most of this was housed in underground bunkers that even most resort employees and management were unaware of. The trouble is, it was built in 1958 with 1958 technology, sized for 1958 size government, and built to withstand 1958-sized nuclear weapons.

It would not surprise me at all if a modernized version was built under DIA. It makes sense. Our backup seat of government since the 1950s has been Offutt AFB in Omaha. Why Omaha? It's near the middle of the country. If we ever were invaded, that's where you'd want your last stand location to be. Offutt AFB is still home to the National Airborne Operations Center, four E-4B (modified 747s). One of these planes is always on alert able to take off within minutes with a general officer authorized to launch nuclear weapons onboard.

It would make perfect sense to me for DIA to house a modernized version of a combined continuity of government and national command and control center.

The two main facts that undermine this possibility to me are that we have not moved the Airborne Operations Center to the Denver area and, we were shown where the president would be taken on September 11, 2001 and it was Offutt AFB, not DIA.

posted on Apr, 25 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: skeptical808

Having flown into that airport many times I agree, It is a nicely designed airport especially if you have ever been through Minneapolis–Saint Paul

new topics

top topics

join