It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond the Reset (An Excellent Short Animated Film)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Why keep people alive when you have to feed them ?

And house them, and provide all sorts of expensive services.

If you wanted to kill/control them, just cut off the water supply.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: anticitizen
what a great movie!
the creator really did his homework - someone from ATS?

i like those many details like 5g towers everywhere.
i will proceed to fight such kind of dystopian future.

They don't look like 5G towers. They look like standard ones. 5G only would be smaller and more unobtrusive.

well in my country these are 100% identical to 5g towers. standard towers, as you said, wouldn't make sense in the context of this video. only 5g is capable of complete surveillance.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

what a great movie!

They don't look like 5G towers. They look like standard ones. 5G only would be smaller and more unobtrusive.

I guess if things go your way, this movie will be reality.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Haha “3 men in their 90s died carrying the virus, because of this the government is considering a state of emergency and relocating everyone to isolated quarantine.” Followed by Klaus Schwab saying it’s the perfect time to restructure society. Gets my blood boiling. I say execute all involved, politicians, fauci, Biden, governors, WHO and CDC employees, even journalists. And I mean it still.
edit on 3/22/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
You need to feed the reptilians or they will come up from the underground

Aliens have more experiments to do

Adrenochrome need people for that

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

what a great movie!

well in my country these are 100% identical to 5g towers. standard towers, as you said, wouldn't make sense in the context of this video. only 5g is capable of complete surveillance.

5G tech doesn't actually need towers. It is just convenient to add it to existing cell phone towers. 5G units can also easily bolt on to power poles or street lighting poles. This is because the 5G radio frequencies are high, meaning that antennas can be quite small.

But nearly everyone in the US now carries a smart phone which has been a very capable surveillance device for years before 5G existed.

There's nothing specific to 5G that 'spys' more than already happens.

Definitely the NSA's surveillance of the entire US population has been happening since the 1975, and earlier, less comprehensive, versions were implemented under Hoover's FBI in the 60's.

edit on 23/3/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
Haha “3 men in their 90s died carrying the virus, because of this the government is considering a state of emergency and relocating everyone to isolated quarantine.”

6,881,955 people have died worldwide from COVID-19 in the last three years, 1,123,836 of them Americans.

Followed by Klaus Schwab saying it’s the perfect time to restructure society. Gets my blood boiling. I say execute all involved, politicians, fauci, Biden, governors, WHO and CDC employees, even journalists. And I mean it still.

You were probably involved in COVID-19 over the last three years. Well, you posted stuff online about it. Should you be executed too?

posted on Mar, 23 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dyax-

Adrenochrome can be synthesized chemically.

If a species capable of dimensional and interstellar travel needed such simple chemistry, they'd just synthesize it.

That's the problem with "Q" level stories. You need to be fairly gullible and ignorant to believe them.

QAnon’s Adrenochrome Quackery - McGill University.

edit on 23/3/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yea from literally day 1 I have posted that it is a major scam and any drugs they might bring about to treat it or vaccinate against it will be something more sinister entirely. I stand by that for sure! And I wasn’t saying three people died. You obviously didn’t even watch the video. Both were quotes from it. Good golly Moses, and my pet peeve is people emotionally reacting to things they didn’t even watch/learn/understand/etc. Nice trigger!

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

And you need to learn both common sense and to read. 1 million Americans who died tested positive for COVID (and there isn’t even a such thing as a covid test but if I give you that and play along) there’s a MAJOR difference between that and dying from COVID. Even the CDC admitted about 2-4% of the official number are cases in which COVID was the actual contributor to the person’s death. I mean, 18 guys shot dead in Chicago one day for example who tested positive for COVID and the coroner put their death, as the law made him, as death from COVID and not homicide.
edit on 3/25/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

If a species capable of dimensional and interstellar travel needed such simple chemistry, they'd just synthesize it.

That's the problem with "Q" level stories. You need to be fairly gullible and ignorant to believe them.

Q and "flat earth" are psy-ops designed to discredit real conspiracies. The phrase conspiracy theory was designed to discredit anyone who did not believe the official story of the JFK assassination. So what they do ( and what you do) is try to lump them together with other scenarios that are legit in order to discredit them all. It's a Strawman argument. Yes, we all know your stance on everything as it perfectly matches up with the government narrative.
edit on 25-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

And you need to learn both common sense and to read. 1 million Americans who died tested positive for COVID (and there isn’t even a such thing as a covid test but if I give you that and play along) there’s a MAJOR difference between that and dying from COVID. Even the CDC admitted about 2-4% of the official number are cases in which COVID was the actual contributor to the person’s death. I mean, 18 guys shot dead in Chicago one day

The same people who deny COVID-19, seem to be the exact same people who deny the gun problem there. Go figure.

for example who tested positive for COVID and the coroner put their death, as the law made him, as death from COVID and not homicide.

Yes but that misclassification of some (but very few) cases was very much an American thing. COVID-19 has been a worldwide problem.

In the USA, most people who died with COVID-19 marked as cause of death on their death certificates, did so in hospital, under medical care, usually after protracted worsening of respiratory symptoms over more than a week.

The 'died with' notion is politicized ignorance and misrepresentation. As is the 'lab leak' one (all the early cases were around the Wuhan market, and none were near the lab, and now the animal vector has been identified as racoon dogs, sold at the market).

edit on 26/3/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Q and "flat earth" are psy-ops designed to discredit real conspiracies.

If they are discredited, then why repeat the same things that they say?

The phrase conspiracy theory was designed to discredit anyone who did not believe the official story of the JFK assassination. So what they do ( and what you do) is try to lump them together with other scenarios that are legit in order to discredit them all. It's a Strawman argument. Yes, we all know your stance on everything as it perfectly matches up with the government narrative.

I have no love for your government. I am not towing any government line.

Your feelings of paranoia are just not proof of every little theory.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The phrase conspiracy theory was designed to discredit anyone who did not believe the official story of the JFK assassination. So what they do ( and what you do) is try to lump them together with other scenarios that are legit in order to discredit them all. It's a Strawman argument. Yes, we all know your stance on everything as it perfectly matches up with the government narrative.

There's nothing to "prove." You've been refuted so many times and proven wrong so many times its becoming apparent your fetish for being wrong is masochistic.

How's the safe and effective narrative working out for you?
edit on 26-3-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

edit on 26-3-2023 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

There's nothing to "prove." You've been refuted so many times and proven wrong so many times its becoming apparent your fetish for being wrong is masochistic.

I have had both my vaccine shots and booster, and have also had a case of COVID-19, which was, of course, very mild and short lasting (probably because my immune system was somewhat prepared).

So have my entire family. We have had no adverse reactions at all.

In New Zealand, where I live, most people have been vaccinated and boosted, and there have been no notable increases in deaths or disease post vaccination.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

a reply to: WatchinforJesus

Poor animation, a silly and unoriginal story line.

If you want to see what people would live like in a dystopian future, with good animation, watch "Ready Player One".

Those who applauded the dystopian lockdowns which did NOT stop or slow the spread of the virus, and who cannot accept responsibility for doing that tend to be angry when presented with videos like this which illustrate their FOLLY, and exposes their own guilt for doing so which is exposed by their anger displayed after being presented with this video.

Thank you for an example of that.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

a reply to: WatchinforJesus

Poor animation, a silly and unoriginal story line.

If you want to see what people would live like in a dystopian future, with good animation, watch "Ready Player One".

Those who applauded the dystopian lockdowns which did NOT stop or slow the spread of the virus,

Except in New Zealand, where they eliminated two separate outbreaks of COVID-19. And this was before the COVID-19 vaccines, so it was ONLY by using lock-downs, social distancing, masks, and hand sanitizer. The lock-downs were relatively short and they stopped when there were no more cases of COVID-19 in the general population.

New Zealand’s Covid strategy was one of the world’s most successful – what can we learn from it? - The Guardian..

Not the piecemeal and disjointed response that kept some parts of the US in lock-down for ages, but right beside the 'locked down' area, there were areas where there was no lock-down and travel between those separate zones was barely slowed. No wonder it failed there. You thought they were fighting some political thing, and not an infectious disease.

The same thing happened in 1918, where American protest against the medical best practice of the day killed many that could have been saved.

America's response to the 1918 influenza epidemic - The Lancet.

'A breaking point': Anti-lockdown efforts during Spanish flu offer a cautionary tale for coronavirus Opposition to public health directives forced some cities to roll back orders too quickly. - NBC News

and who cannot accept responsibility for doing that tend to be angry when presented with videos like this which illustrate their FOLLY, and exposes their own guilt for doing so which is exposed by their anger displayed after being presented with this video.

Thank you for an example of that.

So, you are suggesting that we should have done nothing?

Exactly how do you think people should respond to a spreading infection that kills some people? Doing nothing provably does nothing.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I have had both my vaccine shots and booster, and have also had a case of COVID-19, which was, of course, very mild and short lasting (probably because my immune system was somewhat prepared).

In New Zealand, where I live, most people have been vaccinated and boosted, and there have been no notable increases in deaths or disease post vaccination.

with the denialism. Your own medical regulator admits the risk is "unclear."

stevekirsch.substack.com...

New Zealand just recorded the largest amount of registered deaths in 100 years.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

There were big protests in New Zealand as well so stop pretending like everyone was for it. Your globalist PM couldn't handle the heat and had to step down.

NZ is on its way to becoming a globalist hell hole, and all cause mortality is on its way to even higher levels.

posted on Mar, 26 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

with the denialism. Your own medical regulator admits the risk is "unclear."

stevekirsch.substack.com...

Debunking Steve Kirsch’s latest claims about covid vaccine deaths

New Zealand just recorded the largest amount of registered deaths in 100 years.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

All cause mortality includes those that die of COVID-19. Last week, 28 New Zealanders died of COVID-19.

Covid-19 data visualisations: NZ in numbers

There were big protests in New Zealand as well so stop pretending like everyone was for it. Your globalist PM couldn't handle the heat and had to step down.

NZ is on its way to becoming a globalist hell hole, and all cause mortality is on its way to even higher levels.

The spike in deaths rose most markedly not after the vaccines were introduced, but after the protest rallies marched through most NZ towns on their way to Wellington.

Those protests were clearly the superspreader events that have led to the last two waves of COVID-19, and to the current mortality figures (which are predominantly from COVID-19).

The NZ population are now extremely antagonistic against those protestors (normally, we are on-side with most protests in a general sense) and specifically against the Americanized agitators among them (identifiable because of the predominant 'Trump' and 'MAGA' paraphernalia evident).

Bizarre Images of New Zealand Protesters With Trump Gear Evoke Capitol Riot

Trump-flag waving anti-vaccine protesters rally at New Zealand’s Parliament

'Pro-Trump' rally at NZ Parliament, police called in to monitor

The protest that revealed a new, ugly, dangerous side to our country

<< 1   >>

join