It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norfolk Southern train derails in Alabama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

To quote Pete Buttigieg, approximately 1,000 trains derail every year in American. I bet at least 3 or 4 per week are Norfolk and Southern.

Naturally, the alarmist low-IQ media won't mention this fact, just like they didn't mention during the Pandemic that over 7,200 people die in America every day, absent Covid-19.
edit on 3/9/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

So far as far as sabotages go i've only managed to find these..

Notable instances

1861: East Tennessee bridge burnings – Union sympathizers destroyed nine railroad bridges in East Tennessee, on the orders of President Lincoln. The bridges were quickly rebuilt.
1864: John Yates Beall, a Confederate Navy officer, was discovered plotting to derail a Union passenger train and executed the following year.
1905: 20th Century Limited derailment - Although unconfirmed, the evidence pointed heavily to malicious involvement in the derailment of the New York Central Railroad's crack passenger train, the 20th Century Limited, resulting in 21 deaths.
1915: Vanceboro bridge bombing – the Saint Croix–Vanceboro Railway Bridge (over the U.S.–Canada border) was bombed by German saboteurs, although the bridge was not destroyed and was quickly rebuilt.
1942: Thamshavn Line sabotage – the transformer station for Norway's Thamshavn Line (an electric railroad) was blown up by Norwegian saboteurs during the German occupation.
1951: Huntly rail bridge bombing – a rail bridge near Mahuta, three miles from Huntly, New Zealand, was severely damaged by dynamite charges during an industrial dispute. The sabotage was discovered after the bridge rocked noticeably as a slow moving morning passenger train came to rest across the bridge after braking for, and striking aside, warning sleepers laid across the track. Police believed it was an attempt to intimidate open-cast mine-workers who were not on strike.[2][3][4]

1995: Palo Verde derailment – a train in Palo Verde, Arizona, was derailed by saboteurs shifting the rails out of position, causing one fatality. The case remains unsolved.
2002: Jaunpur train crash – a rail was broken and caused a train to derail, killing twelve people. An Islamic extremist organization was blamed.
2002: Rafiganj train wreck – a train derailed on a bridge over a river in Bihar, India, killing at least 130 people. A Maoist terrorist organization was blamed.
2022 rail war in Belarus

Rail Sabotage list

This website also stated below

Terrorism There have been 41 rail sabotage incidents in Washington state since 2021, thought to be ecotage

So this begs to question if this might just be an environmental extremist group causing these, or if it's it's actually war tactics that is going on.

Railway sabotage was one of the main tactics used by the resistance to German occupation during World War II. Partisans and rail workers used sabotage to harass and confuse the invaders, misdirect, destroy, and lose their troops and supplies, and to damage railroad infrastructure, denying the occupiers its use.

I think that after 'ohio' incident where all those animals and water got contaminated, I would rule out 'environmental activist'. Because they alone would of seen the damage that was caused to the environment. With that said, I don't think they would continue to launch attacks on railways without ensuring that dangerous haz-mats weren't on board. Which is actually why this particular incident is interesting.. As they claim the trains are empty.

So, I am going to put my money on the activist. Why? Because I don't believe they want to harm the environment, just stop materials from going from point a to point b, which happens to 'cause shortages' and increase profits for big businesses that are collecting paydays off the 'manufactured' shortages.

Democratic Environmentalist Extremist Groups: as payments for 'future' support of said lobbyists(Paid for by Democratic Green Agendas). I put my money there, as Democrats including the President refused to visit Palestine Ohio - because not only would it draw more attention to this issue, and possibly give some brainiac the idea of ensuring the first investigation was throughout, which might lead to an 'unpaid for' investigation in which they may just find exactly what I stated.

At this point it's 'shameful' the damage that was caused to the environment. So it's like the ugly deformed baby from all the incest they wanna keep locked in the basement and NOT acknowledge that it exists. Because they already know how, why it happened and they already KNEW what was on the train and what to expect in the future (they previously had the info before it occurred: Biden lied and said he even went there 'right after it happened', which was bs - he went to Ukraine instead). Hence why Trump showed up(to find out more - cause he's out of the loop), and NO-ONE on the democratic side batted an eyelid. So I fully expect to see this in his future campaigns, as chances are he did find some dirt that will prove this point.

So, the best way to double check if its an environmental group would be to see the contents of all trains since the Ohio derailment. There is something else to consider... If it's nothing "too toxic", the train doesn't need to be empty completely if it promises a 'greener future' by keeping democrats in power. Because a lot of these extreme groups are okay with the idea of damage now for little-to-no damage later. (The death of the many(over-population) to promote an agenda (greener lifestyle), casualties to be expected. After all they are okay with freezing and starving the population for 'greener energy'.)
edit on 60620234431 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
After viewing the Senate Softball Conference with the CEO of NS today, it seems we need a train derailment in DC with emergency evacuation to motivate some government action/involvement in solutions.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Your data is wrong.
Here is the USTD data on train wrecks EXCLUDING highway-rail grade-crossing accidents.
www.bts.gov...

The OFFICIAL government graph (if you can believe anything from a government agency) show that from 2000 to 2021, there have been around 50,000 train wrecks. That equals to around 2380 wrecks a year or almost 200 a month.

ATS: deny ignorance.
Please review my signature

edit on v142023Thursdaypm31America/ChicagoThu, 09 Mar 2023 19:14:14 -06001 by Violater1 because: wrong

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
That all types of accidents including derailments I assume.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This just in:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
This just in:

Look at 5:06 in the utube vid.
This Nor Folk- n- Way had 6 engines. That's a pretty big Heavy train.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Is it just me or does that track look like it could have been burned or blown up, in the area around the 5:06 mark?

I don't know a darn thing about train tracks or how they look after a derailment, but those tracks look scattered and charred.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   
When I was a little kid I would put a penny on the track and get the flattened piece back, I started to put other things on until this truck with special wheels pulled up and scolded me.

I think they need to monitor the tracks a bit better like they did back then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join