It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do They Feed Us Tranquilizers Or Sedatives ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Most of here must know by now that something is off in society and people . People should be more angry about what all is happening around us in daily basis, Year after Year ...Why i look people like , are you human ? what is wrong with people ?

This is something i been wondering for some time now. The word tranquilizer has been the word that seem to pop up more and more to my mind. What if the food chain or water come with chemicals that simply alters our mind to level where we become like tranquilized or sedated ?

Bromide seem to be used in many different applications, like in agriculture . There may be other substances too ?

sedative-hypnotic drug

People have become too apathetic , right ? With this direction and speed, humanity will drive to wall , in calming way...

edit on 7-3-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Cool, I never heard of that drug.

Methapyrilene is an antihistamine and anticholinergic of the pyridine chemical class which was developed in the early 1950s. It was sold under the trade names Co-Pyronil and Histadyl EC. It has relatively strong sedative effects, to the extent that its primary use was as a medication for insomnia rather than for its antihistamine action. Together with scopolamine, it was the main ingredient in Sominex, Nytol, and Sleep-Eze. It also provided the sedative component of Excedrin PM. All of these products were reformulated in the late 1970s when methapyrilene was demonstrated to cause liver cancer in rats when given chronically.

It wasn't the potassium bromide doing much of anything. Anyways, no "they" aren't spiking the tap water with tranquilizers or sedatives, but sometimes I wish they would. That way, I wouldn't have to tranquilize myself with more harmful things like alcohol because all of the good stuff is prescription only.

I'm just kidding. Alcohol sucks overall as a "sedative" but it's all they've allowed us to get over the counter. Doxylamine succinate, the active ingredient in Unisom and generic versions of it, was useful for a while but doesn't seem to be working after taking it as a sleep-aid for a couple of months.

It's an antihistamine kind of like the methapyrilene, a common one is diphenhydramine (Benadryl). It has paradoxical effects if you're young or have a damaged nervous system, causing excitation instead of sedation. Too high of a dosage causes delirium.

Sorry, didn't really have anything else to add to your thread.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
People who have attempted many times over 3-5-7-11-25 years or more to wake people up and move them to action, are currently, temporarily dormant.

We woke up as many people as possible 2020-2022. We ran out of people capable of waking up at this time (at scale).

Now something else must occur that is unacceptable, for the aware people to be able to snap more people out of collective hypnosis / mass formation.

Russia defeating Ukraine would be an example of an event that would help deprogram people from domestic propaganda, as would a full release of 41,000 hours of J6 video, as would many other things.

On the upside, never, in human history, have more people been aware of reality than right now.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnTitorSociety

It has looked to me like people are in condition that they will not react enough to, unacceptable happening ..

Like a cattle that are traveling to slaughter house, many will just follow the group .

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

It has looked to me like people are in condition that they will not react enoughto, unacceptable happening ..

Like a cattle that are traveling to slaughter house, many will just follow the group .

Everyone dies anyways. You're not guaranteed the next however many years you've convinced yourself you should get and look toward as a goal.

You can go at anytime, for any number of a multitude of reasons. We all get the slaughterhouse of what we believed a soul was.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Everyone dies yes, and now more to reasons that should not to....like experimental clot shots.

It`s the state of mind i am trying to write here , what was earlyer survival instinct or instinct of self preservation is now more like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sleeping state where the instinct is not there.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
There is FLUORIDE in the water. There is CORN in the food. The food is genetically modified organism. Pharmakeia is the other problem, especially for the younger generations. The chemtrail fallout is another dose. The flicker rate on video screens is another issue. And of course, the Hegelian Dialectic of propaganda in the broadband. Multiply that by lifetimes across the world of forced herd mentality. Add in the so called paranormal phenomena of evil beyond mortal comprehension, just for the sake of this argument on this website.

Quite frankly, those with fighting spirit today despite the technocracy are the superheroes of humanity.
Evil is a stupid choice. Play nice.
Go! Fight! win!

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
We don't need chemicals in the water to make us apathetic these days-

Our interaction with the borg/technology/screens plays a big part I think.
Modern social media turns people into dopamine chasers/addicts.
Screens seperate us from reality-even if we are viewing a reality through the screen we are still behind the "safe" barrier of the screen,and when we read or see something we should be angry about-we can express that anger and get "likes"-more dopamine hits.
Our minds may feel we have fought against the thing which made us angry by venting online-and this is confirmed when we get likes/dopamine.
You got angry,you vented,you got that sweet dopamine hit. Job done says the brain.

The flicker rates of screens put people into a trance like and more suggestable state-then we have huge corporations using this fact to insert ideas and messages into those in the trance lie state.

It ain't the hot chick on instagram who is influencing us to buy whatever-its giant corporations and governments who are manipulating us though multi billion dollar mind altering systems which work on a deep nuerological level.

The all encompassing all seeing all listening echo chamber of the modern wired world IS the lithium in the water.

It was never about the funny cat videos.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

They still add fluoride in some places to tap water ? rat poison that effect a lot brain

Glyphosate is bad yes, but there are many other chemicals in agro /farming .

I been considering buying the flicker free monitor for years now

This is a wicked World .

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Very interesting writing SS , i never thought about the online venting/ dopamine etc ...

Let`s all go to flicker free mode now!

Let`s get all mad as hell

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The wicked of this world are few, they are just louder.

We always have them surrounded.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Well things are going down the toilet

I mean things look bad, getting worse...

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTitorSociety

We woke up as many people as possible 2020-2022. We ran out of people capable of waking up at this time (at scale).

Now something else must occur that is unacceptable, for the aware people to be able to snap more people out of collective hypnosis / mass formation.

On the upside, never, in human history, have more people been aware of reality than right now.

Many are utterly worn out after trying all this time and because of the societal backlash. You are right about the number being more awake. It's fascinating and those newbies will have energy for it.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I understand what you mean, but I also overstand that the opposite is also true.
It's just propaganda. The internet has backfired on them.

We will be fine, Kenzo. But first, we fight using each of our talents.
Doubt < HOPE

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I really hope you are right

I feel like many people out there cant be helped , because they dont want any help .

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I think you're on to something.
Or people really are just that compliant, but just enjoy complaining.

Lots of whining.
No action.

But yes, I agree. I always thought it was in the food and drink we consume.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Damn right!

Now that i sleeped this overnight, i am even more sure.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Absolutely. My three primary professions involve forecasting behavior of large groups, so I did pay attention daily to mRNA uptake, lockdown compliance, mask compliance, General willingness to question propaganda.

I concluded around Summer 2021 that reality wins this round and we might even avoid a world war. For anyone who benefits from keeping people ill-informed it’s been a bad few years.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

One’s perception on this is hyper-dramatically influenced by what nation & county you live in.

Los Angeles looks like a post-apocalyptic hellscape.

Texas doesn’t look or feel any different than 2019, there’s just a lot more people here now.

Same is true nation to nation comparison.

If you got stuck in a lockdown frenzied jurisdiction you are correct, authoritarians grabbed power and no one stopped them.

If you were somewhere like Texas, the influential citizens themselves successfully told the USG and state government to piss off in June 2020.

96% of geographic landmass of CONUS is back to totally normal and has been for years. The 4% of geography like NYC and LA are still living in clownworld. I don’t know what we do about this problem yet, but a solution will present itself shortly.

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Have you read about the plans that they are pushing , in WHO ...it has been mentioned here in ATS also .

I dont see we have choise to delude ourselves....we are in danger. The plans are out there and mechanism / people pushing it.

This may be the calm before storm, it may look ok in Texas ,for now....but make no mistake, TPTB wont leave it to this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join