It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gender Blurring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Greetings fellow ATSers from the beach. We had a tornado over the water a couple of days ago!

We have all seen the social and moral decay of society picking up the pace especially within the past decade. I recently watched the annual meeting of the JWs on JW Broadcasting and wanted to share this particular talk by a member of the governing body, Kenneth Cook, on the meaning of Revelation 11:18. Firstly, there we read:

"But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”-Revelation 11:18.

He went on to ask what is referred to as "the earth" in this prophecy and shows how it is appropriate to understand it is referring to both the literal running of the earth, our planet, and also the ruination of humankind. And one of the ways in which Satan is ruining all earth in Jehovah's eyes is by the "gender blurring" that is being promoted in society even by high governmental agencies. He cited a couple of worthy scriptures that gives Jehovah's view on gender bending, one in Deuteronomy 22:5 where it says:

"A woman must not put on the clothing of a man, nor should a man wear the clothing of a woman. For anyone doing so is detestable to Jehovah your God."

If God views it detestable for a man and woman to switch clothing, "how much more so does he view the world's attempts to blur the lines of gender with false labeling?"

And Jesus' words when he quoted Genesis 2:24 at Matthew 19:4-5 where he said: “Have you not read that the one who created them from the beginning made them male and female." (verse 4)

Jehovah God made two sexes among humankind, "male and female." And Jesus said why he made the sexes in the next verse:

"‘For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will stick to his wife, and the two will be one flesh’?"-verse 5.

Jehovah foretold humankind would be ruining the earth in Revelation 11:18. And for that reason he will destroy those destroying the earth. Part of that destruction of earth, is the ruination of humankind, its nationalism, its racism, its partaking in abortions, and its gender bending. Cook says that the "gender bending" that is rapidly being promoted in society is a part of the fulfillment of that prophecy, it is Satan's way of trying to get our Creator Jehovah God so repulsed by humankind that he totally rejects all of us.

Oh, here is the link for those wanting to watch it. I really enjoyed the talk. The talk starts at the 32:40 mark:

Kenneth Cook: The Earth that will Endure Forever

edit on 6-3-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Romans 1:26-28
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men
10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

"A woman must not put on the clothing of a man, nor should a man wear the clothing of a woman. For anyone doing so is detestable to Jehovah your God."

What kind of God has to worry himself with clothing?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 12:29 AM
link   
God wanted us to be naked.

"Adam, are you wearing a fig leaf from the women's department?!"

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   

And one of the ways in which Satan is ruining all earth in Jehovah's eyes is by the "gender blurring" that is being promoted in society even by high governmental agencies.

Far worse things are happening now and in the past than gender blurring. At the end of the day, what harm does "gender blurring" create? We have human trafficking, war, poverty, greed, and environmental disasters that are doing FAR greater harm than any LGBTQ stuff.

So, I think if God didn't end the world after we humans commited multiple genocides and nuked entire cities - that some acceptance of transgenderism isn't going to change a thing.

I hope one day people will stop forming their ethics and morals based on what some men wrote down in a book many years.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

What kind of God has to worry himself with clothing?

Worry is not a divine thing, there's a thing called dressing right.

Good luck in that dress.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Untun

dressing right.

Which is imposed and enforced by whom?

Good luck with the dictatorship of the masses, you'll feel the downsides soon enough

edit on 11-3-2023 by Terpene because: Quote

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

People seem to have the idea when they go into a clothing store there's a man and a woman's section. It just seems to be here.

I don't pay for any fortune telling btw.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   
So does this mean I'm going to hell for wearing pants?

Because I'm sure as heck not wearing a dress every day.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
So does this mean I'm going to hell for wearing pants?

Because I'm sure as heck not wearing a dress every day.

God no doubt takes into account cultural and social differences. In today's society a woman wearing pants is normal, it is not the same as in Biblical times when the Law was given to Israel. In fact little is given in the Christian scriptures to Christian men and women as to how they should dress. And that makes sense because Christians come from a multicultural background and not just one nation in Palestine. There is a vast variety of clothing styles that Christians wear today that vary greatly according to geographic location and culture. The Christian scriptures admonish a woman to be modest in their dress. And all Christians are told to not dress ostentatiously.

ETA:

"Likewise, the women should adorn themselves in appropriate dress, with modesty and soundness of mind, not with styles of hair braiding and gold or pearls or very expensive clothing."-1 Timothy 2:9.
edit on 11-3-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser

"Likewise, the women should adorn themselves in appropriate dress, with modesty and soundness of mind, not with styles of hair braiding and gold or pearls or very expensive clothing."-1 Timothy 2:9.

Cool beans. I'm golden.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
God wanted us to be naked.

But baby it's cold outside...

top topics

join