It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christophobic public school teacher says parents are Christo-facists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

A public school teacher posted on Twitter " So many students are not safe in this nation from their Christo-facist parents.

This seems to be a growing sentiment in public schools around the nation.

The idea that parents must be lied to (implying parents are the enemy of public school education) and a danger to children is even codified in California law and in some school district policies. Teachers have been fired for not lying to or deceiving parents at the direction of their school district.

Of course we remember when Biden said, that when in public schools children belong to the public schools (state/government), and not to their parents.

We are moving in the direction of China propelled by liberals who think children belong to the state, are property of the state, and that if parents don't teach their children "politically correct ideology" they are a danger to their children and to society. China removes children from their parents all the time "for the good of the state". If a child shows a talent the government takes the child away from their parents and sends them to special boarding schools where children are not allowed to see their parents unless the government approves. China freely takes children from parents for the good of the state. Now China is wondering why, since they now allow 3 children per family, that couples are still only having one or no children.

Why have a child, go to the expense and trouble (ruining your youthful body, and risk dying) just to have it taken from you by the state, or taught to distrust you, lie to you and deceive you by the government (public schools), even if you are wonderful parents. www.bbc.com... : www.cnn.com... : www.bbc.com...

It seems that liberals are all for deeming parents unfit if they are Christians. This is a horrible form of Christophobia, practiced openly by the very people who decry Islamophobia as evil.

Liberals seem to want the state to secretly teach children to hate, lie to, and deceive their parents if the school assumes the parents are "incorrect thinkers". Now it isn't even so secret, google it and you'll find many instances.

Many public school educators are echoing the sentiment of this teacher, that parents, even good parents, are so dangerous to children, that no parent should be told anything that the school even thinks the parents may object to the school doing to their children.

We are in dark and dangerous times.

This is exactly why homeschooling has increased by 40% in the past years. It is also why private school enrollment is soaring so fast they are having to build new buildings to keep up. Parents can no longer trust the public school system not to teach their children to lie to them and deceive them. Parents can no longer trust the schools won't secretly "help" their children make life changing decisions which include the schools aiding children to obtain secret medical care.

Christophobia has reached new heights in the public schools and in liberal dogma, creeds, doctrine, and ideology.

I'd post a screen shot of the tweet, but for over a year now I have been unable to upload "https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-teacher-says-schools-keep-students-info-secret-christo-fascist-parents"

edit on 2/25/23 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Summary Translation:

We cannot have parents interfering with either our political indoctrination nor our LGBT recruiting efforts. Anyone who disagrees with us MUST be a fascist of some type!

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Try this link for picture uploads.
Someone had posted it a while back and it seems to work for me.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

To your OP…..yes we are going back to the Dark Ages.
The Liberals are guilty of religious persecution.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Well, your OP is correct on most points. It appears that at the very least, the object is to drive kids from Christian homes out of the Public Schools. The reason is obvious. The Christian parents are in opposition to the agenda.

I disagree that the falling birth rate is altogether a result of concern the gov't will take the kids. These people don't think that deeply. I suggest that the falling birthrate amongst the "born here" population is a subconscious driven impulse brought on by the open borders agenda. History shows that native birth rates drop in countries or region being invaded. That fact propelled the fall of the Roman Empire. In regions being invaded, people of child bearing years see only uncertainty, decline and subjugation for thei future and their kids futures.

As the invasion accelerates, many of these would be parents will begin leaving altogether in search for a brighter future. We're already seeing an internal migration out of high immigrant/migrant regions of the US.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Try this link for picture uploads.
Someone had posted it a while back and it seems to work for me.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Summary Translation:

I refuse to acknowledge the psychological damage religion has, but want other psychological damage, caused by ideologies i dont agree with, acknowledged.

Or even shorter... Hypocrisy?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

What a dumbass teacher. I hope she loses her job.

My kids are still in their preteens and you know what, they believe in Jesus.

And I will never try to convince them otherwise.

I believe in personal choice.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: infolurker

Summary Translation:

I refuse to acknowledge the psychological damage religion has, but want other psychological damage, caused by ideologies i dont agree with, acknowledged.

Or even shorter... Hypocrisy?

Do you see me trying to push Prayer in schools? That would be a no, Leave the kids alone.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It's whack jobs like that teacher that makes teachers like me look bad..... I dislike these people because being a teacher means including all, ( all is all and that means all), students strengths and knowledge both academically, and culturally. That includes respect for families and their beliefs.
Working in public service means you are providing a service to the people. You must keep your opinions to yourself in that setting. It is called respect.
You wanna riot and be mad when you get into your car after work it is on you. BUTas a public service worker, do not put things on social media about your differing thought that can be harmful to the people you serve. You can make an alternate account or ,and this is just a toss in the dark, stop spouting your Ideas that are harmful while you are working in public service.

top topics

join