It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Have A _____?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Preach it from the mountain!
That is 100 percent correct

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
a reply to: ketsuko

Transgender people are part of the LGBTQ+ community. According to the Williams Institute, 1.4 million adults identify as transgender in the United States. About 0.5% of adults 18-24 identify as transgender, and 0.3% of adults 65 and older identify as transgender.
worldpopulationreview.com...

What lobby??

The reason why that percentage is so low is because ITS NOT NORMAL. The entire agenda is to decimate morality. There's absolutely NO reason to be making this the issue that ITS NOT.

People need treatment and the rest need to STOP accommodating wholesale delusion!!

Good grief.

How are transgender's decimating morality? Just because it's not "normal" doesn't mean we can't respect individuals who choose to represent themselves as the opposite sex. And how does this have anything to do with morality?

If anything, the morality revolves around respecting people and treating them as human beings.

We already been through this debate as well. Homosexuality is not "normal" and may even be some disfunction is one's brain. Either way, most of western society learned to respect homosexuals. Not to demonize them because they aren't normal.

Homosexuals and transgenders were jailed and oppressed in the past. If there is morality to be had, it is in treating these people as everyone else.

I get questioning those who allow kids to undergo life changing procedures and a healthy debate for such. But clearly there is a religious hatred or disgust for those who aren't straight that still exists.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Why does having morals have to be tied to religion??

You think it's appropriate for cross dressing men to read exploratory literature to children?

That's normal??

Hasn't been normal in the almost 50 years I've been on this planet but suddenly, it is???

Men are not women and women cannot be men. In order for those suffering from gender dysphoria to feel right in their own bodies it requires everyone to enable those delusions... to actually PRETEND people are something that they are not.

Can you not see how utterly psychotic all of this is?

People talk about acceptance, tolerance, patience and empathy. Okay, yes for mental health awareness but certainly not as a way to feed the delusions of the sufferers.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
All this does have some positives.

I mean in past ages everything was assumed to be such a given, and hardly anybody questioned gender.

Now I can think, my gender is a gift from God.

That is, I can appreciate something that most people don't even know exists.
edit on 19-2-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Of course it also happens - male whores.

If they think you've got something to steal, they'll hover around.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I bet they won't touch other unnecessary mutilations like circumcision. Just you wait till the Satanist make it a religious right...

Here we are able to set things right, but nooo, just more hypocrisy, using the oh so precious minors for political gain while mutilating their own under the banner of religion...

Who's going to take such a valid complaint serious, if it fails to adress a very commonly practiced mutilation practice.

Oprah will have a blast, finally a "wholesome shmuck" face cream.

That is not scriptural for Gentiles. It is said to help with better cleaning an hygiene. But as far as it being wrong, or some sort of immorality or sin, I believe you are wrong. The Living God will not and cannot demand humanity sins. He always has a purpose. His ways always has a purpose and his ways are far above our ways

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I hesitate to answer, since I'm not sure if I'm qualified.

I've been led to believe that is in fact what I have in my under-roos.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'll just be honest and say, the doctors then said it was narrowing of the foreskin.

And then it was snip.
Although now they say it was competently unnecessary.

But also a bit glad about it, because in a lot of local Xhosa culture, if you're not cut you're considered a "boy", like for life.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I think that proves the case for assigning a pronoun to that pharmacist, and we get to choose that pronoun and impose it on that tranny.

The correct pronoun for tranny pharmacist Gwendolyn Herzig is not he or she but "two-faced"....

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
I'll just be honest and say, the doctors then said it was narrowing of the foreskin.

And then it was snip.
Although now they say it was competently unnecessary.

But also a bit glad about it, because in a lot of local Xhosa culture, if you're not cut you're considered a "boy", like for life.

If you look at the time that this practice began, hygiene did not even mean a Saturday night bath. Many days and weeks would often pass before folk had the opportunity or ability to bathe. So the practice of circumcision was to reduce illness, and infection.

Today, with the availability of daily baths and proper hygiene, it is not necessary. I don't have one, but from what I have been told, being circumcised does not prevent you from enjoying sex, impregnating a woman, or being a man. Unless someone really screwed up the procedure.

Again, I cannot speak personally about this, I am sure you know more about it than I do.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The Zulus notably banned the practice.

At least the story goes that the healing-time post-circumcision put too many warriors out of action.

So Shaka banned the practice.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   
what's creepy is how utterly obsessed you lot are with other people's genitals. every second thread on this wasteland of a site just utterly transfixed by what's in a total stranger's pants. and you say it's the trans people who are creepy? please.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Trans people are creepy?

"Who said that"?

Nobody actually.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I saw this posted somewhere and found it quite thought provoking:

"Dear Trans Community, don't tell me I have to accept you for who you are when you couldn't accept yourself for who you were."

TCB

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Trans people are creepy?

"Who said that"?

Nobody actually.
Confession thru projection

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I actually just got done watching a video on the history of the lobotomy as a treatment for mental disorders and how it swept the world.

It sounds like the current zeitgeist for treating transgenderism as a solely physical issue. Just like lobotomy was a completely medical/physical answer to psychological issues that ended up not working in grand fashion, we see the same thing taking place.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well being gay or lesbian was once called a "hermaphrodism of the soul".
edit on 19-2-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That will do for the Satanist, you see it was that esay to justify mutilation.... no biggie.

Good work, carry on
edit on 20-2-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yes you'd wonder how we survived for all this time before a foreskin sucking rabi came along.

It's mutilation, and it has the same sick background as vaginal mutilation. Keep justifying it, makes you look very hypocrite.

And keep them divine arguments coming im Sure the church of Satan is gladly taking inspiration

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Wow... you're a real work, you know that?

I bet they won't touch other unnecessary mutilations like circumcision.

I don't know if you're a guy or a gal (and really don't care) but there is this old saying: better to remain silent and have others think one is a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. I am male, and yes, I am circumcised. I have no memory of the procedure; it was done as soon as I was born. I do understand that shortly after birth it begins to become more traumatic, so I don't suggest anyone reading this have the procedure... it's intended mainly for neo-natal use.

It has had no effect on my adult recreational activities, nor has it had any effect on my ability to have children. It is known that neo-natal circumcision helps to prevent UTIs later in life. Source

There is also no religious argument here. Yes, circumcision of males is mentioned in the Bible, as a commandment made specifically to Abraham and his progeny via Israel... the Jewish people. No one else. Everyone else is getting it done for hygienic reasons.

But what really gets my goat is you have the audacity to compare it to female circumcision. Female circumcision is a brutal procedure which leaves scars, is extremely painful for the woman, and can actually make sexual relations painful for them in later life. It also has no evidence it prevents any health problems.

And worse, you seem more upset over male circumcision than you are over transgender operations on children! There is plenty of evidence that children who undergo even the medications to delay puberty commit suicide at a much higher rate than those who do not receive such treatment. Those who receive the actual surgery are even more prone to suicide. Almost all live a life of regret.

But hey, let's not miss a golden opportunity to rail against a "religious practice" that isn't even based in religion! Amirite? Sounds to me you consider transgender actions on children as a last chance at abortion. Anything to get those kids dead, amirite?

Just you wait till the Satanist make it a religious right...

It is a right. For Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Muslims, Buddhist, Sikh, Satanists, Atheists, and anyone else in the USA. It's not a "religious right"... it's just a right. Of course, unlike transgender stuff, the parents have to consent. Unlike the "vaccine" now being pushed on everyone, one has the ability to choose to circumcise their children at will or not. They won't lose their job if they choose not to.

If circumcision bothers you, don't have it done on your children. No one will care.

On topic: My hat's off to Arkansas for catching up to Alabama and ending this despicable practice.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join