It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family in Singapore receives $225K in compensation after family member dies due to Covid-19 vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
www.straitstimes.com...

The family of a 28 year old man of Bangladeshi origin will receive $225,000 in compensation, the highest amount a person can receive, under the Vaccine Injury Financial Assistance Program provided by the Ministry of Health.

The 28 year old man who was young and healthy with no known medical conditions until this point developed myocarditis around three weeks after his first Moderna dose and collapsed in his workplace on July 9 2021.

The coroner has ruled that his death is likely to be related to the Covid-19 mRNA product and that this is an unfortunate event.

At least the coroner in Singapore was sensible enough not to blame climate change, Donald Trump, the Republicans, 'anti-vaxxers', cosmic rays, or rule that his death was 'mysterious and unexplained' and that the unfortunate individual died of suddenitis...

The article also discusses the case of a 16 year old healthy boy who collapsed 5 days after his first Pfizer shot after he has suffered a cardiac arrest due to myocarditis. The very good news is that the boy survived and he is now well. In the article there is no discussion of the cause of the collapse of the boy but I am sure it is not climate change, neutrinos coming from the sun, the orbital speed of Earth, or the alignment of the planets.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

They will never do this in the US

That is "sue the mRNA makers".
edit on 18-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Asmodeus3

They will never do this in the US

That is "sue the mRNA makers".

Sooner or later legal indemnity will be lifted.

Idaho is trying to make administration of the mRNA products illegal. And Florida is trying to ban these products from the State.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
'Rare' events.

It looks like the meaning of words has changed over the past 3 years.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Robert W Malone, MD
@RWMaloneMD

17 Feb

I am really looking forward to hearing the presentations at this meeting and will be speaking on day two - in Atlanta on March 25-26.

COVID LITIGATION CONFERENCE 2023
25-26 MARCH ATLANTA

Join us for CLC 2023!

Attorneys will present how to best litigate Covid cases.

Robert Barnes, Jeff Childers, Tricia Lindsay, Mary Holland, Bobbie Anne Flower Cox, Warner Mendenhall & Brook Jackson

Doctors: Robert Malone, Pierre Kory & Ryan Cole

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3
'Rare' events.

Yep, they change it every day now. Now rare means 1 in 10.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

'Rare' events.

Seems we have plenty of rare events.
Rare but effective...

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I wonder how many 'mysterious and unexplained' deaths exist post vaccination that have exactly the sane characteristics with the deaths that have been verified by coroners or medical examiners but for some mysterious reason...they remain mysterious and unexplained...

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
According to the same source there have been 413 payouts for Covid-19 vaccine injuries in Singapore of a population of around 5.65M and with around 80% vaccinated with at least one dose.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

'Rare' events.

That's assuming the vaccine numbers are true. I know a few people that took the first one, a very select group that got the second one. Nobody I know is taking the boosters anymore. I don't know the official figures but lets say they claim 50% of the population took any covid vaccine but this number is more like 20%. That would take your 1/10 vaccine injury rate much higher.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

According to the same source there have been 413 payouts for Covid-19 vaccine injuries in Singapore of a population of around 5.65M and with around 80% vaccinated with at least one dose.

I think the 80% number is wrong for a few reasons. It would make sense that the media and experts would push a number like 80%, people are followers and if you hear 80% of people are taking this, you should too. It's bandwagon type propaganda. The other reason is if you claim 80% of the population got this, that increases the denominator of test subjects when the numerator goes up with deaths or side effects.

I could be wrong, but if I were to push people into a decision, I would use statistics like 80%. It covers the fact that you know you aren't vaccinated but everyone else is. The smart thing to do is take the shot since almost everyone else is taking it.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

I think the 80% number is wrong for a few reasons. It would make sense that the media and experts would push a number like 80%, people are followers and if you hear 80% of people are taking this, you should too. It's bandwagon type propaganda. The other reason is if you claim 80% of the population got this, that increases the denominator of test subjects when the numerator goes up with deaths or side effects.

I could be wrong, but if I were to push people into a decision, I would use statistics like 80%. It covers the fact that you know you aren't vaccinated but everyone else is. The smart thing to do is take the shot since almost everyone else is taking it.

I wouldn't disagree with you on the marketing and psychological tactics used.

After 2 years though there could be a large number of people who are actually vaccinated. No need to have both shots. Even one counts in the statistics they present.

Everyone else is doing their part... And the naive or let's say foolish people of this planet went along with this story and the myriad of nonsense propagated by the establishment.

new topics

top topics

join