It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Use of Weather Weapons by the Cabal to Implement their NWO Agenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Dane Wigington of Geoengineering Watch has recently been interviewed by SGT Report regarding the relationship between the earthquakes in Turkey and Syria this month and known weather weapons.

The Description for the interview:

We have known about the new world order's weather weapons since at least 1995 when the opening soundbite in this video was delivered to Congress, and the weather warfare technology has only become more powerful and deadly since. Dane Wigington joins me to expose these technologies and to sound the alarm: If this agenda is not terminated soon, the next victims won't be in Turkey and Syria, they will be much closer to home.

rumble.com...

I agree with Dane Wigington in what he said that the mainstream media are criminal accomplices in their failure to expose atrocities carried out by the cabal.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I don't see any connection between weather warfare technology and the plate tectonics. How would that work?

There is a lot of data out there that has been gathered for decades which indicates that earthquakes on earth seem to be triggered by Solar activity. There actually was a viral video a few days ago of a dude predicting the Turkey earthquake by analyzing the solar activity, he nailed it 100%.

Maybe you should consider that your friend Dane Wigington might be mistaken, or maybe he is trying to purposely hide (there is a lot of controlled opposition out there) all the research linking earthquakes to solar activity. By the way, earthquakes exist way before any "weather technology" was invented; so, from that point, Mr. Wigington's hypothesis it's already contradictive.

Regarding weather technology: My conclusion is that there is a LITTLE ICE AGE coming. And all this weather modification technology is aimed to "reduce" its effects. We are being told "the opposite" (as usual), so the sheeple don't panic.

edit on 17-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
I don't see any connection between weather technology and the plate tectonics.

It's weather warfare technology that is the subject of the interview.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Even in the Civil War we tried to manipulate the weather. Who cares

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesushatesyou997

We're facing a worldwide depopulation assault by various means, one of which is the military's known weather warfare technology, which I believe they term "Full Spectrum Dominance," but instead of it being used in a regular war, it's being used against us.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesushatesyou997

Because now it works? As in chemtrails,
Have seen back and forth.movement of high fly planes until the clear is covered
Less evaporaton less water in clouds less water in river (mississippi) etc etc
Pick your poison and join the party globalist.
edit on 17-2-2023 by benstarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Meteorology and Geology...

Meteorology is the science dealing with the atmosphere and its phenomena, including both weather and climate.

Geology is the science that deals with the earth's physical structure and substance, its history, and the processes that act on it.

Moving tectonic plates as an act of war would be geological warfare.
(Tesla's oscillator or such)

Using weather (patterns) as an act of war would be meteorological warfare.
(Cloud seeding & etc.)

edit on 17-2-2023 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
Dane Wigington of Geoengineering Watch has recently been interviewed by SGT Report regarding the relationship between the earthquakes in Turkey and Syria this month and known weather weapons.

The Description for the interview:

We have known about the new world order's weather weapons since at least 1995 when the opening soundbite in this video was delivered to Congress, and the weather warfare technology has only become more powerful and deadly since. Dane Wigington joins me to expose these technologies and to sound the alarm: If this agenda is not terminated soon, the next victims won't be in Turkey and Syria, they will be much closer to home.

rumble.com...

I agree with Dane Wigington in what he said that the mainstream media are criminal accomplices in their failure to expose atrocities carried out by the cabal.

The mainstream media are criminal accomplices in a lot of what's wrong today. From targeted police to division to intense racism to covering up one side's misdeeds, they're behind all of it.

As for the weather weapons, I can fully believe it. There have been some crazy weather patterns recently from wildfires to hurricanes to tornadoes in rare areas.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesushatesyou997

You will when it affects you, just like the leftist elites in Martha's Vineyard when illegals were dropped off in their area. They were all about inclusion until they became part of the ones who had to include.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

If they have the capability, then, they're doing it.

Do they have the capability? I think they have for years, just a matter of our tech catching up to implement it in an effective way.

This topic needs more attention IMO

SnF

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Cloud seeding (manufacturing rain) is an age old (late 1800's) idea but was first used back in 1946.
"a few experiments at GE's Schenectady Research Lab"

So... Nothing new. But as act of war?

Well...:

Operation Sober Popeye (Project Controlled Weather Popeye / Motorpool / Intermediary-Compatriot) was a military cloud-seeding project carried out by the U.S. Air Force during the Vietnam War in 1967–1972. The highly classified program attempted to extend the monsoon season over specific areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail, in order to disrupt North Vietnamese military supplies by softening road surfaces and causing landslides.

Weather warfare is an actual thing and has been for decades.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The US just skyrocketed 4 weather balloons and it's either China spying or aliens but I guess nobody caught on to weather warfare.
It would explain the Chinese calling it a weather balloon though.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Michael Chossudovsky is a Professor of Economics at the Unitersity of Ottawa and editor at the Centre for Research on Globalization.

An article by him "Weather warfare" dated May 22, 2008:

Rarely acknowledged in the debate on global climate change, the world’s weather can now be modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated electromagnetic weapons. Both the US and Russia have developed capabilities to manipulate the climate for military use. . .

theecologist.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Without even needing to consider earthquakes heck-to-tha-yes the weaponization of weather is a thang. Started getting for real with it after WWII. The Manhattan Project was done and the science was clear: Weather manipulation aka weaponization can and must be the new focus. When one considers weapons it's pretty much the penultimate for very obvious reasons.

So, as MykeNukem pointed out, knowing that the science was there, it follows that it was and is being developed. And it has to be tested somewhere I imagine.
edit on 17-2-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
Meteorology and Geology...

Meteorology is the science dealing with the atmosphere and its phenomena, including both weather and climate.

Geology is the science that deals with the earth's physical structure and substance, its history, and the processes that act on it.

Moving tectonic plates as an act of war would be geological warfare.
(Tesla's oscillator or such)

Using weather (patterns) as an act of war would be meteorological warfare.
(Cloud seeding & etc.)

EQ's are driven by the Solar activity which is altering our weather, but in this case is a more immediate geological affect. Rain changes geology too, but at a much slower rate than an EQ. It is my understanding that EQ's are weather.

ETA

I am following Gut's comments closely also. I agree so many times with them.

edit on 17-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It seems the weather ain't what it used to be.

It's Weather-INC™ now, whenever, and wherever They™ want.

Climate Scientist Blows Whistle on Jet Aerosol Dumps – Chemtrails This video excerpt from Dr. Kirkby’s 2009 CERN presentation makes it clear that IPCC climate scientists, Geoengineers and government agencies are fully aware that jet aircraft are dumping aerosols into the atmosphere with the effect of deliberate and covert climate manipulation.

But even Dr. Kirkby may not be aware that these aerosols contain much more than chemicals for climate manipulation.

Bio-engineered pathogens have been systematically sprayed on entire populations to infect the environment with a “New Biology” of cross-domain organisms that manifest as “Morgellons Syndrome” in man.

[Chemtrails and Synthetic Alien Biology] Jasper Kirkby is a particle physicist currently engaged with cloud physics research at CERN – the European Organization for Nuclear Research.

Plenty here if you want to research Geoengineering™.

Natural News : Irrefutable proof we are all being sprayed with poison: 571 tons of toxic lead 'chemtrailed' into America's skies every year,
( Fair warning : Natural-News™ is not usually viewed as a credible source here on ATS™. )

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Actually, those are clouds of deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals - produced as the hot engine exhaust mixes with the freezing cold, humid, atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Actually, those are clouds of deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals - produced as the hot engine exhaust mixes with the freezing cold, humid, atmosphere.

That one will slide by some peoples heads but I laughed with you.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Pretty amazing eyesight you have there.

At the very least : they are vapor-trails with whatever remaining gasses and particulates from the jet's exhaust.

Perhaps you should write a letter to CERN™ cloud PHD™ Scientist™, and tell him that his entire career is a Conspiracy-Theory™ ?

It's okay if you still won't believe it, because personally don't believe anything myself.
We don't really know, and can never be sure.
But just reporting what others are saying, while not sure how real any of it is.
Am aware that many of the links, appear to be not yet in deployment.
But it is undeniable, that some seriously able folks, are investing millions into studying this.

So you really don't think there is even a minuscule chance of Cloud-Seeding™, Chemtrails™, Geo-Engineering™, SRM™ (Solar-Radiation-Management™ ), Stratospheric -Aerosol-Injection™ (SAI™), Albedo-Modification™, nothing ?

Perhaps we could write Oxford-University™, and tell them to take-down their Geo-Engineering™ page ?

Perhaps we could write Harvard-University™, and tell them to take-down their Geo-Engineering page ?

Perhaps you may be interested, in Pilatto and Corbett's recent report : Interview 1788 - UN Supervillains Threaten to Dim the Sun - #NewWorldNextWeek

Here are the links from their report :

Story #1: Solar Geoengineering Should Be Regulated, U.N. Report Says

www.scientificamerican.com...

An Open Letter Regarding Research On Reflecting Sunlight to Reduce the Risks of Climate Change

climate-intervention-research-letter.org...

PDF: “One Atmosphere: An Independent Expert Review on Solar Radiation Modification Research and Deployment”

wedocs.unep.org...

The Magic Words - #SolutionsWatch

www.corbettreport.com...

Mexico Becomes First Nation to Admit Harms of Geoengineering, Halts Future Experiments

www.thelastamericanvagabond.com...

Geoengineering Startup’s Claim It Got ‘OKs to Launch’ From FAA Doesn’t Stand Up to Scrutiny

www.theverge.com...

UN Says Censoring “Disinformation” and “Hate Speech” Will Protect “Free Speech”

reclaimthenet.org...

Serbia Warns ‘Everyone Is Preparing For War’

www.rt.com...

US Sending Up to 200 More Troops to Taiwan As China Tensions Grow

www.foxnews.com...

Taiwan to Criminalize Spreading Rumors During Wartime

news.antiwar.com...

To sum-up : whether Weather-( always wanted to use those two words consecutively, LoL ! )-Modification™ / Climate-Influencing™ is happening already, or just speculative : TPTSB™ are pouring millions into researching it.

One day we will have to stop mocking it.
Unless that day has already come-and-gone, and the Professional-Liars™ and Deceivers™ are just doing what they do, every day.

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

a reply to: AndyMayhew

Pretty amazing eyesight you have there.

At the very least : they are vapor-trails with whatever remaining gasses and particulates from the jet's exhaust.

That's what I said

And as for cloud seeding: what does that have to do with fictional "chemtrails"? We all know that happens.

We also know that stratospheric spraying has been proposed and that if that ever happened it would mostly take place around the equator and you'd see bugger all from the ground.

<<   2 >>

join