It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the gatekeepers?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: ltrz2025
Because we are groomed this way from birth.

I personally don't feel "groomed". I'm fully aware of my environment and my context, everything that comes in and out, it's my responsibility. But, let's say for a minute that you are right and we are all "groomed", then what are you and me doing here? Even if I'm "groomed" from birth, I'm clearly not falling into their traps. I also think that you are neither, you sound like a smart guy. So, why are you and me not falling for their "grooming"? Are we special?.... No, we are not special, we simply chose not to.

Beware considering that society is all a "victim", that's very much something of these "woke" times. This victimhood speech is very dangerous, because it's designed to wash away personal responsibility. We are all responsible for the decision swe make, disregarding if we are being "groomed" or not. You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows....

It’s much easier to retain power by the means of keeping the masses uneducated, dissented and distracted. Maybe if they didn’t consistently use these tactics, society as a whole wouldn’t be so dumbed down. We have been guided down this path. On the other hand, if they taught morals, integrity, love, harmony with nature, and our ‘true history’ - I think you’d find a different looking world around you. We are all products of our environment.

Again, you claim society is the way it is because the elite "teaches" us bad things and they don't "teach" us good things. You are literally saying that humanity as some kind of pet dog, that the decisions they make depend solely on the tricks they are taught. If humans are really this st*pid, then they probably deserve all that is happening. But again, the very fact that you and me exist and are having this conversation, already tells you that people can easily walk away from the "bad teachings" you claim there are.

edit on 15-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
Now that I have had time to go through the video, all I can say is...me thinks Mr. Hawass dost protest too much.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Again, you claim society is the way it is because the elite "teaches" us bad things and they don't "teach" us good things. You are literally saying that humanity as some kind of pet dog, that the decisions they make depend solely on the tricks they are taught.

Interesting. Wasn’t it YOU that posted this just earlier today in another thread:

What we have real archaeological records of comes from Sumerian tablets (Sumer was a REAL civilization, easy to verify, not like the Hebrews or "Israel" which are totally mythical), tablets dating almost to 3.000 BC. The Sumerians used the word SATAM, but it didn't represent evil, is simply meant "administrator of the lands", or "ruler of the lands"; it was a title, not a person. Enlil (who has much resemblance to Yahweh), for example, is described as the grand SATAM in these tablets, because he was the Annunaki god who was assigned to be the administrator of the entire earth, which made him the one in charge of the material/physical lands and resources of the earth. Just as with the myth of the Garden of Eden, and even the myth of the Flood, these stories were STOLEN from the Sumerians by the authors of the Bible, who took these myths, modified them and twisted their concepts, in order to suit their own agendas. The Garden of Eden was called the Garden of Dilmun by the Sumerians, which was an enclosed-protected land where the Annunaki gods lived and where the first human (A-DAM) was created. By the way, A-DAM in Sumerian means Animals. Enlil referred to humans as his A-DAM, his animals. Long story short, according to the Sumerian myths, the Annunaki god Enki (who was associated to the Serpents, through Ningishzida), was a friend to humans and he liberates humanity from the dictatorship of Enlil, and makes humans free by giving them knowledge (therefore, they are kicked out of Dilmun/Eden).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems you’re speaking out of two sides of your mouth.

BTW, I thought your post in that thread was very thought provoking. I read it earlier today. When I saw your post in this thread, I went looking for it as it’s totally applicable. I did not remember it was you that posted it. When I went back to find it to post it here, lo and behold - you posted it! Life is incredibly ironic…

edit on 15-2-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

His behavior speaks of someone who couldn't possibly imagine being questioned about the narrative so naturally I wonder who bestowed such authority upon Mr Hawass.

He is operating under a very clear set of instructions as suggested by his childlike tantrums.

The moment he receives pushback it's clear he is in way over his head but he's addicted to the limelight.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It has a string of socks going back well over a year with many thousands of posts, literally thousands, at a pace of 30-60 a day when it's active.

There is often a significant lack of continuity between its various arguments even from page to page in the same thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: The GUT

I feel confident we could remove Edgar Cayce from the story and it wouldn't change a thing.

This is true. And I am enjoying the intriguing journey. A lot of it is a revisit for me but it's fascinating and I agree pertinent. I'm keeping a pretty open mind. The clues are suggestive. Interpretation seems the tricky part.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Interesting. Wasn’t it YOU that posted this just earlier today in another thread:

What we have real archaeological records of comes from Sumerian tablets (Sumer was a REAL civilization, easy to verify, not like the Hebrews or "Israel" which are totally mythical), tablets dating almost to 3.000 BC. The Sumerians used the word SATAM, but it didn't represent evil, is simply meant "administrator of the lands", or "ruler of the lands"; it was a title, not a person. Enlil (who has much resemblance to Yahweh), for example, is described as the grand SATAM in these tablets, because he was the Annunaki god who was assigned to be the administrator of the entire earth, which made him the one in charge of the material/physical lands and resources of the earth. Just as with the myth of the Garden of Eden, and even the myth of the Flood, these stories were STOLEN from the Sumerians by the authors of the Bible, who took these myths, modified them and twisted their concepts, in order to suit their own agendas. The Garden of Eden was called the Garden of Dilmun by the Sumerians, which was an enclosed-protected land where the Annunaki gods lived and where the first human (A-DAM) was created. By the way, A-DAM in Sumerian means Animals. Enlil referred to humans as his A-DAM, his animals. Long story short, according to the Sumerian myths, the Annunaki god Enki (who was associated to the Serpents, through Ningishzida), was a friend to humans and he liberates humanity from the dictatorship of Enlil, and makes humans free by giving them knowledge (therefore, they are kicked out of Dilmun/Eden).

It seems you’re speaking out of two sides of your mouth.

I literally don't understand your hostility, but well maybe you are just another internet bad boy, internet warrior, lols. XD

First, your post makes absolutely NO SENSE to what I was discussing with you. You literally jumped out the window. Second, regarding what you quoted, yes, it was written by me, but those are not my words, those are Enlil's words according to Sumerian tablets... what does that has to do with anything? Idk....

Anyhooo, I better leave you be with your "ideas", who knows, they might be contagious....

Bye bye

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It has a string of socks

‘It’

LOLZZZZ

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll tread lightly.

Hope you’re good bro!

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: KKLOCO

It has a string of socks going back well over a year with many thousands of posts, literally thousands, at a pace of 30-60 a day when it's active.

There is often a significant lack of continuity between its various arguments even from page to page in the same thread.

Good to know.

Thanks bro.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I literally don't understand your hostility.

Maybe you should stay off Internet forums if you have a difficult time understanding people’s demeanor. There was nothing ‘hostile’ in my post. In fact, I’m beginning to think that you don’t read them in entirety. If you did, you would have seen my complement of your post from the other thread. Here it is again:

I thought your post in that thread was very thought provoking.

However, your post in this thread contradicts your post from the other thread. I’m just stating the obvious. With no hostility involved.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

How do they say... The proof is in the pudding...

At least this has some sauce.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I literally don't understand your hostility.

Maybe you should stay off Internet forums if you have a difficult time understanding people’s demeanor. There was nothing ‘hostile’ in my post. In fact, I’m beginning to think that you don’t read them in entirety. If you did, you would have seen my complement of your post from the other thread. Here it is again:
However, your post in this thread contradicts your post from the other thread. I’m just stating the obvious. With no hostility involved.

Idk, you called me a two mouth something. That's hostile. Anyway, I don't give a *uck for internet words, they are lame things from lame people. Waste of time to focus on that.

But I still have absolutely NO IDEA how you jumped from discussing the current situation of our society today (which was our discussion) to what the mythical Sumerian character called Enlil allegedly said 5.000 years ago according to a clay tablet, or that the fact that I was "provoking"... so, WTF!?... Anyway, blessed your soul, and sayonara buddy!

Strange sh*t, but well, cheers anyhow

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Don't worry just the usual bully tactics with newbies that don't march to the beat, and the usual reactions with uncomfortable truth.
You are very provoking.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

How do they say... The proof is in the pudding...

At least this has some sauce.

It has sauce but no pudding?

Or pudding, but the proof is in the sauce?

No wonder you're confused....

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

LOLS. Ok, thanks for the heads-up friend!

Well, they don't know what they are getting into then. I've been a "provoker" and causing cognitive dissonance for over 40 years, and I mix that with giving absolutely ZERO crap for what other people say or think about me. XD, quite a combination.

I do understand these kids though. They were made to believe that internet is their lives, that these users are their friends, and that they have an "internet reputation" to protect. Well, I'm old, so all that mental brainswashing tactic of the social media has no effect on me, sadly for them. Internet is not REAL LIFE folks! Open that door and go live a bit!

See you around!

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Wait what, you don't take your pudding with sauce?

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Wait what, you don't take your pudding with sauce?

No.

I don't want the proof that's in the pudding leaking all over the sauce.

Is it possible to entertain a different recipe, using the same ingredients? Yes, yes it is. Whether pudding or sauce.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yes whatever it is, it might pull the foundation of certain religions.
Or not, considering how unfunded and stained they already are and still manage to hold on. I guess even if we'd be able to proof that a big part of their timeline is a total lie they'd still belive...

I don't know why but fox mulder, and self fulfilling prophecies came to mind.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Yes whatever it is, it might pull the foundation of certain religions.
Or not, considering how unfunded and stained they already are and still manage to hold on. I guess even if we'd be able to proof that a big part of their timeline is a total lie they'd still belive...

I don't know why but fox mulder, and self fulfilling prophecies came to mind.

Who's timeline though? There are many schools of thought within Christianity about what our timeline is. From Theistic-Evolution to young earth creationists and everything in between.

At this point we're as split as the atheists in our beliefs.

What about your beliefs/perspective? What if they open the secret chambers and it proves some other belief system, involving God, correct, would you change? It goes both ways, right?

Mulder was an atheist, no? lol

edit on 2/15/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

For the truth about our past would shatter countless cherished beliefs and rewrite history completely.

Quite honestly there is nothing that man could say or do that would alter my cherished beliefs. Speaking as you have done regarding religion & the potential for people to get upset by 'whatever' archaeological expositions shows you don't know anything about true religion.

ETA - I think the point you are trying to make is that the truth once revealed would shatter MANY cherished beliefs - but one set of cherished beliefs would prove to have been correct all along; I know which set that is, and I remain as I always do, truly thankful for that knowledge & certainty.

edit on FebruaryWednesday2302CST03America/Chicago-060000 by FlyInTheOintment because: per ETA

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join