It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Nicola Sturgeon set to resign as Scotland's first minister

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ltrz2025

Jealousy? I have family in the UK and lived there for years. Believe me, I would NEVER go back to live in that hell-hole full of mindless obeying slaves throwing parades to their sick and ridiculous monarchs.

Have to wonder if they would want or even have you back with that attitude.

Put it this way the UK is far from perfect, but it is better than a lot of other places around the planet, that's a given.

Far worse off places to exist or reside than our beloved ilse, so there is that.

Well, you know how the English are, they pretend to be all loving and cosy, but deep down the majority are nothing but a bunch of A-grade A-holes. So, I barely pay attention to what they say or claim to feel.

It's not about the place... I mean, Cornwall is a nice place, for sure. But it's about what being a law-monarch-abiding English means. A big part of your living standard was STOLEN from other nations and peoples, by invasions, mass genocides, mass rapes, financial swindling, drug trafficking, political interference, and the list of "good English deeds" keeps going. I know, the BBC tells you that you are the best (slaves) in the world, and you think it. But no, my guy, outside your isle, the name of England is tainted with much blood....

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

People are people ltrz2025.

Good and bad sorts in all walks of life.

Have to wonder all the same, where is it that you now hail from where you are so free?

Could it be that you are just as much as a ""slave"" as the rest of us?

As to our past historical transgressions, well blaming the people of today for the sins of their ancestors is simply counterproductive never mind a pointless exercise ta boot.

You won't derive any true meaning or understanding from such drivel.

All you will serve to achieve is to blame others for the sins of their fathers.

And just my two cents, but you may wish to build or acquire a bigger better soapbox.

Coz the one you are currently atop appears to be about to collapse.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You are living off your "ancestors' deeds", and you don't even stop to think about that. Said like a proper english, everything is alright while I don't think about it. Jolly good.

What does that say about your conscience? That's what I'm pointing out about the English, the vast majority hasn't any, and there is a price to pay for that. And you know it, even though you are trying to cover the sun with a finger. Your food, tainted with blood, mainly depends on that financial center (which you worship and look-up to, the City), which has killed and enslaved everyone they could. They are simply some lovely bankers, right mate?...

What you don't see is the wave of karma incoming. Have you noticed how England has changed the last 20 years and the agenda that is being set these last 3 years?... Tick Tack, brother. I'm simply trying to wake you up. But I know, waking up from the BBC-induced English dream it's not easy. In fact, I know that I'm losing my time right at this moment. But at least someone else might be reading. Long live The Rothschilds!!... They make England proud.

edit on 15-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

What does that say about your conscience?

Not much considering I or anyone else is to blame for the sins of our ancestors.

My conscience is clean enough.

By the way you have still not told us all where you hail from that's so perfect and free.

Can you do that or is it a secret?

As to karma, well that's a doctrine, simply an ideology, certainly not the colour of the day by any manner or means.

You're in the same boat as the majority of the rest of us little bit whether or not you choose to recognize the fact or otherwise.

Have a nice day.

(post by Freeborn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
First of all. I simply talked about the Scottish, then some people questioned me about my thoughts regarding the English. I simply responded to these questions. Try to be less Karens and understand the exchange. I'll pass to answer the only thing that resembles to be worthy of an answer:

originally posted by: andy06shake
Not much considering I or anyone else is to blame for the sins of our ancestors.
My conscience is clean enough.
By the way you have still not told us all where you hail from that's so perfect and free.

Again, said as a proper English, who can only see their belly button and not much else. It's not about you or your personal conscience. I know, as an Englishman, this is probably a strange word for you. They just tell you to die for "King & Country" and that's it. And again, I know I'm writing this and you won't understand it, but I'll do this for "the universe".

This is not about you. This is about your people. But again, this is also probably a strange word for you. I don't blame you, because England was made by invading invaders who had invaded previous invaders as well. You've lost the concept of people, and the BBC has actually taught you to be fully against that concept, which is what explains Ireland.

Anyway, long story short, because I know these rocks are not hitting the pond... The UK is about to face something really really heavy in the next few years, and this can only be stopped if the English, as people, reflect and try to fix all of the evilness that you upheld or pretend that it's not there. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT this is going to happen, and I can actually literally see England burn. But well, this should be said anyways. For the sake of the truth, light and love...

“He who has ears to hear, let him hear,”

edit on 15-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I don't particularly give a rat's arse who you are blaming.

But if you could simply answer a question that might be nice.

Let's try one more time, shall we?

Where is it you hail from yourself that's so perfect and free?

By the way, I'm not English, but Scottish, so there is that.

edit on 15-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

(post by andy06shake removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Holyrood definitely needs reform especially the Snp they have ruined the country.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So, poor old Nicola never did get to launch the 'Scots Nine Bob Note' as the post independance currency with her head on it.

I guess you can't really run a referendum if the money for it has melted away.

Well done Herald and hope the Police stay on the case.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Neil Oliver celebrates Nicola Sturgeon's resignation.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

When the SNP turned on Alex Salmond they shot themselves in the foot, while I disagree with Salmond's wish to split the greater nation in two (Territory wise but there are more of Scot's descent in the rest of Britain than there are in Scotland and those outside of Scotland are the ones the rich Lairds stole the land from and cleared off there ancestral lands' to make money on sheep after STEALING that land in there sheriff's courts with the aid of there then even more corrupt parliament.

Still he was actually an erudite and a real politician and Sturgeon could not live up to this ability, had he not been removed the union may just have already broken apart but because he was removed and many north of the border did not like Her or her version of the SNP we still have our union although a strained one with idiots in the main government south of the border that are even less loyal to the UK than the SNP where (Well Salmond's SNP that is not Sturgeons version).

I don't wish this woman any evil, she pursued her beliefs but was perhaps a tad bit corrupt.

Now the danger for the Union is that they actually get a competent REAL leader in charge of the SNP, now don't get me wrong I wish I could amputate Westminster from the UK as well but I for one do not want to see my nation cut in half because of some ideological moron's on either side of the border and the Tory's have done MORE for the SNP then they were ever able to do for themselves AND new Labour with it's London upper middle class educated bunch of NEW LABOUR politicians has not exactly ingratiated themselves to anyone in the north of Britain despite people voting for them simply to see the back of the Tory's.

Now if they put Black in Charge of there party the Tory's are in for a grilling and that would be entertaining to watch, he'll also wipe the floor with Starmer, remember Labour was originally a Scottish party born in Scotland and it lost it's birth places massive support when it became London centric and abandoned Labour traditions when it became NEW Labour.

My take on it though is this, they are all hypocrites all politicians on every side of every border and we the people just want peaceful affordable lives with low crime, plenty of WELL PAYING job's and workers rights for our kid's, free education for our youth instead of governments that supposedly represent us inviting everyone else children to come and live her instead of training ours and honest, good police not incompetent ones that allow a girl to be kidnapped then claim she fell into a river and do nothing about it until it is probably far too late.

But what do we get, Hooray Harry's, bilderbergers and WEF puppets instead.

As for that Gender Recognition bill well.

Sturgeon was WRONG, so were any MP's that voted for it the public at large do not want it and the Scots used to be the most religious and god fearing people in the UK so what the hell happened up there?, yes they had the Scots leave the Catholic church in there droves in the early 20th century but they just moved over to the Methodists and that was nothing to do with denomination so much as it was that the Scot's felt at the time that the IRISH had stabbed them in the back when after the Irish independence they left the trenches of the first world war and abandoned there Scottish brothers many of whom were in the exact same regiments, sometimes this left as few as four men - Scots - holding a position were an entire regiment had been and those Scot's were of course over run and killed as a consequence, this set a very bad taste in the mothers and fathers of those Scot's mouths as well as Scotland in general and led to the split and hatred that became generational and is best shown in the rivalry of Celtic and Rangers were the Catholic and Irish Scot's supported Celtic while the rest of the Scots would support Rangers, entire neighbourhoods were split because of it.

The Scot's have forgotten this mostly and the likes of Sturgeon wanted it to remain forgotten, now to be fair many of us have a mix of Irish Scot's and English and Welsh blood on all sides of every border in our greater nation but this is recent history so to speak and one that still aches though in fact the Irish only did what any sane nation would do they walked away from the population killing poor control mechanism that the elite of that day were using the battlefields of Belgium and France for.

edit on 15-2-2023 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Sturgeon's swimming away ?

Guess Scotland has to go fishing.

Scotland deserves more reality-oriented leadership that improves the country without wrecking it.

Hmm. First the NZ PM, now Scotland's FM. Who's next ?

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join