It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soft Invasion - Stealth War within the US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
For my 10,000th post, I wanted to make it count.
And fortunately (or not), all of these things seem to be coming into focus right now. So here we are.

To start with, we all know our government is bought and paid for several times over. But the thing is, there are several different factions all pulling in different directions. I’ve brought this up a few times and I believe it’s why the current regime is such a disorganized, incompetent clown show. Because no one is on the same page, no one is in charge.

1. First, we have the ones compromised by the CCP. I think this is the most widespread segment. Between the Clinton admin in the 90's, Hilary's compromised Blackberry and email server, Fienstien's 20 year spy driver, Fang Fang, McConnell, and Hunter with the CCP spy chief, 10% for the Big Guy, Gen. Milley’s very suspicious relationship with his Chinese counterpart… you get the idea.

2. Then we have the Globalist/WEF/Soros minions. These are the Obama camp holdovers, Susan Rice, the strategically placed District Attorneys spreading chaos in cities. And all the other ties that have been exposed here over the years.

3. Next, there are the real Deep State Intel community, and Military Industrial Complex spooks that own the Uniparty NeoCons and Establishment Democrats. They don't care who's in charge as long as we're funding war somewhere.

4. Finally, there are the entrenched Woke Mind Virus Cult members. These are just useful idiots swayed in whatever direction their above listed controllers point them in. These are the most blatantly corrupt, and easily sacrificed as patsies when something gets too much attention. Essentially religious zealots to the Green/LGBT/Race whatever.

They have all entrenched themselves in the furthest reaches of the US bureaucracy. They all have their different agendas and goals. This is the reason for the current chaos.

But this isn’t the real point.
The real point is that this situation is being exploited to cripple the US. The WEF faction want to establish the Globalist one world government. I don’t think the CCP wants that, but they do want to end US hegemony.

The point of exploitation is the US southern border.

Monthly encounters with migrants at U.S.-Mexico border remain near record highs
Southwest Land Border Encounters

-Encounters at the southern border are at all time highs.
-The majority of border encounters are now from countries other than Mexico and the northern triangle countries.
-The majority of border encounters are now single adult males.

In the last two years we’ve had dozens of cases of rail sabotage being investigated by the FBI.
Food, Water, Energy, and Ifrastructure are being degraded

Attacks, or probing attacks on US power stations
Attacks on US Power Grids Rose to All-Time High in 2022
Pitts: As Moore Co. power grid attacks go viral on YouTube, NC hunts solutions
A string of attacks on Pacific Northwest power stations reignites concerns about grid security

The Tampa Bay water hack attack.
Someone tried to poison Oldsmar’s water supply during hack, sheriff says

The attacks on our food processing infrastructure.
Interactive Map of the Destruction of Food Manufacturing Plants and More
Massive Fire Destroys Commercial Egg Farm Belonging To Top US Supplier

This is an invasion; we are under attack.
They want us crippled as a nation and unable to resist. Whether it’s China wanting to remove a rival, or the Globalists wanting to roll us under their One World Government.

And even if we were to remove the current regime, we would be too busy fixing our own house and dealing with increasing internal attacks to interfere with their plan.

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
We are definitely under attack and by the very methods described in the Naked Communist by Cleon Skousen. Destroy the church, communities, raise racial hatred, corrupt our institutions, take over the media. Those parts being accomplished some time ago they have now turned to our basic living infrastructure of food and energy. What appalls me is how no one is ever caught for these crimes. Dozens of food processors burned but I have yet to hear of a single arrest. Not good, very not good.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
1. First, China, Russia, India and all other countries will NOT give into a single dictator to rule the world. PERIOD. Neither will its citizens.

2. The thing that most people now are realizing is that the PRIVILEGE have the upper hand in society. But what they don't think of when things fall apart in society, it happens quickly, like a hurricane. The PRIVILEGE actually think their body guards are going to stay with them and protect them, NOT TRUE, but as you know, most body guards are single and may not have not family roots. Employers looks for that.

3. Now is the time to think of how one can survive without all the conveniences. I stated many times here on ATS that it is CONVENIENCE that destroys a nation from within.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

That is a very good point, and I definitely should have mentioned it.

Russia has been sowing seeds for decades. And those seeds are absolutely sprouting. But I believe it has grown much more complicated since then.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Also got the satanic faction, those that have willing given themselves to the dark side. Born in a culture of war, corruption, deception, intimidation, blackmail, gaslighting and whatever else gains some advantage is used. With some of the rituals, empathy and compassion is attacked. In an attempt to gain some sort of power over another, they become a slave to some darker force.

There is also the MAGA crowd in this mix. They might be trailing behind a bit at this time, has a lot of grass roots support should the fog of war lift.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Centralization v decentralization
Globalism v nationalism

Being a free nation can only exist on one side of those options.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Asktheanimals

That is a very good point, and I definitely should have mentioned it.

Russia has been sowing seeds for decades. And those seeds are absolutely sprouting. But I believe it has grown much more complicated since then.

Russia planted some if the seeds fir sure. ex kgb agent Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov talked about this back in the 80's at the end of the cold war .

china picked up the plants that Russia seeded then planted their own seeds along with the globalist.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

They are combined in with the Green/Race/LGBBQ*&#"current thing faction. Useful tools, easily replaced.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

They did.

A large portion of that was academia.

Lots of useless people going into debt for useless degrees get indoctrinated within the communist/marxist paradigm.

They have no skills so they join the indoctrination facilities(Colleges) to continue the process.

Interesting thing.
At my University, the only area I have come across in two years that has a keypad security controlled area is the Chinese Studies section.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Ummm...

Those are all Democrats.... They are unified. That is the problem.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
We are in the phase where infiltrators move in and start causing havoc, expect more shootings, probably more attacks on sub stations to muck of the grid, and I wouldnt be surprised to see tele-communications hit as well.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Essentially, yes.
But there are many Neocons, Independents, and alleged libertarians within that mess that are actively working to target and sway good hardworking people.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It’s possible U.S/Europe is looking to get into a long conflict soon and is preparing the public for “defensive” measures.

Public support for Ukraine is dropping. Many people aren’t into it as last year coming out of the Pandemic.

Italy, Austria and Hungry are publicly criticizing Zelensky lately about being irresponsible past years for the situation in Ukraine bombing and terrorizing the Eastern side etc.

All [Zelenskyy] had to do was to stop attacking the two autonomous republics of the Donbas and this would not have happened,” Berlusconi told Italian media

China isn’t against Russia either. And Russia is poised for a long war and looking to win.

China will be in a position soon to go forward with their agenda/Taiwan.

It’s just weird, that these objects in the sky are in public display lately.

Whether it’s China or someone else. The message is there.

edit on 14-2-2023 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

That's a good point.

Now that I think about it, I'm actually surprised we haven't seen local broadcasts interrupted by funded actors calling for unrest and acts of sabotage yet.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

I agree.

Distractions, incompetence, and testing of reactions.

Escalation is what is coming, how much and to what extent is the question.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
All of this will be the pearl harbor/ 9-11-01 excuses for a declaration of war. Easier for those in control to let those who arent fight amongst each other to the point theres little to nothing for those in control to fight against.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Hail satan

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I wouldnt be surprised to see tele-communications hit as well.

This is going to be a tough one to pull off as the internet is designed to be highly resilient, if there is a way to get a message through it will find it. With all of these groups dependent on communications as well to conduct their business there is not a lot of support to kill it. At best the government can shut down the DNS servers, but if you know the IP of where you want to go you can still get through to a lot of things.

When it is shut down it is on a local basis and part of standard practice in rules of engagement to disrupt communications. These kind of things are usual short term with things back online once the job is done.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Well said.

As America falls, all free countries fall along with it too.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
We will get WW3, by way of WW1 intrigue, and the Balkanization of the West, with UFO tech...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join