It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 78 Years Funeral Home Never Saw A 15 Year Old With Heart Attack Now 1 A Week

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Then it will be easy for you to post some evidence of any of that.

I challenge you to do so.

As in, evidencing your claims.

Your posting history is more than enough. The main point is what happens when you are on the wrong side of history having been invested in the ideologies and beliefs you have in terms of the greater good and how this could be achieved.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Again, despite how many times you repeat this nonsense, which is a lot, my age has nothing to do with anything, unless you are ageist?

And I have never, ever been a "leftwing idealist".

Decades ago, I actually got thrown out of my Student Union for wearing a "Remember Czechoslovakia" badge with a picture of a Soviet Tank on it so you can just stop labelling folk according to your mistaken beliefs.

You might also actually address my links and points, on topic, or at all.

If I didn't know better, I'd conclude that your algorithms are playing up again.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This source is very questionable with only providing one's opinion and no factual evidence to back the claim.
I will tell you the rate is 1-11 and did in no way see a 100x increase.
But hey you do you man.

There is more than enough evidence to cooberate the information for the funeral home. But keep believing what the CDC says who owns a ton of vaccine patents, sells 4.6 billion is vaccines a year and is effectively a vaccine company captured by big pharma and just added the bogus covid vaccine to the childhood vaccine schedule.

I'm in complete agreement that the vax is doing these things, BUT data and information make claims more verifiable and more believable, and ultimately, will start to wake people up. So it actually IS important to point out the lack of sources.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

This source is very questionable with only providing one's opinion and no factual evidence to back the claim.
But hey you do you man.

There is more than enough evidence to cooberate the information for the funeral home. But keep believing what the CDC says who owns a ton of vaccine patents, sells 4.6 billion is vaccines a year and is effectively a vaccine company captured by big pharma and just added the bogus covid vaccine to the childhood vaccine schedule.

I'm in complete agreement that the vax is doing these things, BUT data and information make claims more verifiable and more believable, and ultimately, will start to wake people up. So it actually IS important to point out the lack of sources.

Data and evidence exists everywhere when it comes to vaccine injuries and deaths. We have been discussing them on numerous threads with several links and opinions.

I have also created several threads with actual vaccines injuries and deaths verified by medical examiners and coroners.

It is beyond any doubt that these products are causing harm. The question is how much harm and there is quite good evidence a lot of harm given the 5.5 billion + people who have been vaccinated.

Only a few days ago i have posted about Professor Levi from MIT who said the following

Hi. My name is Retsef Levi, and since 2006 I’ve been a faculty member at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts. I have more than 30 years of experience as a practitioner and an academic in using data analytics to assess and manage risk, particularly in the context of health systems and health policies, as well as the management of safety and quality of manufacturing of biological products.

I’m filming this video to share my strong conviction that at this point in time all COVID-19 mRNA vaccination programmes should stop immediately. They should stop because they completely fail to fulfil any of their advertised promises regarding efficacy. And more important they should stop because of the mounting and indisputable evidence that they cause an unprecedented level of harm, including the death of young people and children.

I personally became concerned with the vaccine safety around the middle of 2021, when it became known that the mRNA vaccines cause myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart.

Since myocarditis is known to be hard to diagnose I was very concerned that it will not be detected by the existing vaccine safety surveillance systems. Motivated by that, we decided to analyse the Israel national EMS [emergency services] data to see if there are any signals of increased out-of-hospital adverse events.

We detected an increase of 25% in the cause ‘with cardiac arrest’ diagnosis among ages 16-39 in the first half of 2021, exactly when the vaccination campaign in Israel was launched. A smaller increase was also detected in the older ages. Moreover, we also detected a statistically significant temporal correlation between the number of the Pfizer vaccine doses administered to this population and the number of EMS calls with cardiac arrest diagnosis.

By now I believe that the cumulative evidence is conclusive and confirms our concern that the mRNA vaccines indeed cause sudden cardiac arrest as a sequel of vaccine-induced myocarditis

And finally, autopsies of people that die closely after they receive the vaccine indicate that with the enlarged number of cases, there is strong evidence that the death was caused by vaccine-induced myocarditis.

So presented with all of this evidence, I think that there is no other ethical or scientific choice but to pull out of the market these medical products and stop all the mRNA vaccination programmes. This is clearly the most failing medical product in the history of medical products, both in terms of efficacy and safety. And we need to investigate and think hard: How did we end up in a situation that it’s also the most profitable medical product in the history of medical products?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   

"Your posting history is more than enough. The main point is what happens when you are on the wrong side of history having been invested in the ideologies and beliefs you have in terms of the greater good and how this could be achieved."

I am not at all invested in "ideologies and beliefs".

You are.

I simply question them.

Now, remain on topic and at least make some attempt to discuss the points made in my link.

Preferably without repetition, hand waving and commenting about my age or supposed political leanings, as I will refrain from commenting upon your age or political leanings.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

But hey you do you man.

Data and evidence exists everywhere when it comes to vaccine injuries and deaths. We have been discussing them on numerous threads with several links and opinions.

I have also created several threads with actual vaccines injuries and deaths verified by medical examiners and coroners.

It is beyond any doubt that these products are causing harm. The question is how much harm and there is quite good evidence a lot of harm given the 5.5 billion + people who have been vaccinated.

Only a few days ago i have posted about Professor Levi from MIT who said the following

Hi. My name is Retsef Levi, and since 2006 I’ve been a faculty member at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts. I have more than 30 years of experience as a practitioner and an academic in using data analytics to assess and manage risk, particularly in the context of health systems and health policies, as well as the management of safety and quality of manufacturing of biological products.

I’m filming this video to share my strong conviction that at this point in time all COVID-19 mRNA vaccination programmes should stop immediately. They should stop because they completely fail to fulfil any of their advertised promises regarding efficacy. And more important they should stop because of the mounting and indisputable evidence that they cause an unprecedented level of harm, including the death of young people and children.

I personally became concerned with the vaccine safety around the middle of 2021, when it became known that the mRNA vaccines cause myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart.

Since myocarditis is known to be hard to diagnose I was very concerned that it will not be detected by the existing vaccine safety surveillance systems. Motivated by that, we decided to analyse the Israel national EMS [emergency services] data to see if there are any signals of increased out-of-hospital adverse events.

We detected an increase of 25% in the cause ‘with cardiac arrest’ diagnosis among ages 16-39 in the first half of 2021, exactly when the vaccination campaign in Israel was launched. A smaller increase was also detected in the older ages. Moreover, we also detected a statistically significant temporal correlation between the number of the Pfizer vaccine doses administered to this population and the number of EMS calls with cardiac arrest diagnosis.

By now I believe that the cumulative evidence is conclusive and confirms our concern that the mRNA vaccines indeed cause sudden cardiac arrest as a sequel of vaccine-induced myocarditis

And finally, autopsies of people that die closely after they receive the vaccine indicate that with the enlarged number of cases, there is strong evidence that the death was caused by vaccine-induced myocarditis.

So presented with all of this evidence, I think that there is no other ethical or scientific choice but to pull out of the market these medical products and stop all the mRNA vaccination programmes. This is clearly the most failing medical product in the history of medical products, both in terms of efficacy and safety. And we need to investigate and think hard: How did we end up in a situation that it’s also the most profitable medical product in the history of medical products?

This is the problem with you folks. You can post the odd one or two people to support your beliefs, while disregarding the millions and millions of fully qualified people globally who aren't of this view.

But sure, I bet these tiny fractional minorities of dissenting opinions are the correct ones.

Occam's razor is dead on ATS that's for sure. Must have been the vaccine.

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

"Your posting history is more than enough."

Then give an example, please?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

But hey you do you man.

This is the problem with you folks. You can post the odd one or two people to support your beliefs, while disregarding the millions and millions of fully qualified people globally who aren't of this view.

But sure, I bet these tiny fractional minorities of dissenting opinions are the correct ones.

Appealing to majorities is not valid argument as consensus or what appears to be a consensus are not substitute for evidence and proof.

Who are the millions and millions of well qualified scientists who back up the official narratives? They don't exist. It is a made up argument in order to appeal to numbers and construct a pseudo-consensus.
edit on 12-2-2023 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Please actually address what I actually posted.

For once?

"As consensus or what appears to be a consensus are not substitute for evidence and proof."

Quite.

You don't do irony, do you?

Address my actual points, please.

There is quite some detail that you need to address.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   

First of all he isn't the only one who has found that the mRNA products are causing harms and deaths. As you seem to be appealing to numbers just as the other members above.

All these criticisms have been answered and have been refuted. It is now known that the mRNA products could cause harm and death.

Recently 25 scientists and doctors have written to Sunak where they expressed their concerns about the weaponisation of anti-semitism to shut down debate AND their concerns about the health and safety of these products.

Numbers exist on both sides of the argument. On one side though they are suspiciously inflated and some are paid to promote narratives such as 'safe and effective' that have 'rare' serious adverse reactions.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

But hey you do you man.

Appealing to majorities is a valid scientific argument as consensus or what appears to be a consensus are not substitute for evidence and proof.

Who are the millions and millions well qualified scientists who back up the official narratives? They don't exist. It is a made up argument in order to appeal to numbers and construct a pseudo-consensus.

SNIP. Let's stick to the thread topic. A few people mentioned there isn't evidence, but we have already provided the evidence in numerous threads and now the real world observations that line up with the evidence. Instead of only ever posting studies, we are able to rely the message of whistle blowers in the industry itself.
edit on 2/12/2023 by Blaine91555 because: SNIPPED NAME CALLING NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON ATS

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

But hey you do you man.

I will repeat for once more that appeal to numbers especially in science is a non valid and ludicrous argument.

First of all science doesn't rely on consensus or majorities.

Equally important is that the majority you are referring to doesn't exist. These millions of scientists who agree with political narratives isn't there.

What does exist is a bulk of scientists who are inert and appear to agree with whatever narrative is currently around. In reality they don't want to jeopardize their career and reputation starting disagreements as dissent isn't very much allowed in the field of corporate science where political & financial interests play a major role in shaping the narratives.

In reality disagreements are massive and there is plenty of dissent from several scientists and doctors all over the world in relation to the health and safety of the mRNA products.

There is no doubt the mRNA products are causing harm and deaths. Only the vaccine apologists and the defenders of the pharmaceuticals think otherwise and probably those who are paid to peddle the official narratives. There is however a number of individuals who are not well informed given the massive propaganda around.

It's likely that the mRNA products will follow the path of the AZ vaccine that had been withdrawn from most countries that have used it. They never advertised its withdrawal and they found some ridiculous reason to justify it but we all know that it had been withdrawn as it caused harms and deaths. Blood clots mainly and some heart related conditions.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   

ATTENTION

I don't know how it is that people can't understand that opinions of each other are not the topic on ATS - EVER - but it's close to time to start issuing Posting Bans to those who ignore this.

BE WARNED IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE POSTING BANNED! This includes comments members make in other threads.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.

The topic is In 78 Years Funeral Home Never Saw A 15 Year Old With Heart Attack Now 1 A Week

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

edit on 12-2-2023 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Check the local newspapers obituaries. That's all you need to know somehting bad is happening. Something bad and planned.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

OK. I did:

www.salisburyjournal.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Dutchowl

OK. I did:

www.salisburyjournal.co.uk...

You need to reflect on the pieces of information that are not showing clearly the vaccines are causing harm and deaths and they should have never been distributed in the general population they didn't really need the junk from Pfizer and Moderna and the other saviours of humanity.

Teenagers having hearts attacks, people who collapse out of nowhere, myocarditis, pericarditis, autoimmune disorders, and a range of abnormal conditions for children and young adults. Even for the healthy who are elderly.

You need to recognise that you have misplaced your trust in organisations and institutions known to have deceived the public and are still deceiving the public.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnTitorSociety

What I like to say is that child star honey boo boo known for being an a 300lb 6year old didn't die to a heart attack.. hell she never even had one. So what makes you think 9-16year olds in a normal bm level having heart attacks and dying is normal?

There are hundreds if not thousands of these extremely obese kids just like her, not one died to a heart attack. Not ONE, children and their bodies are insanely strong and resilient, quit being blind already and realize normal weight children having heart attacks is NOT normal.

I personally knew countless people 6ft tall weighing 3-400lbs in high school, they didn't drop dead to heart attacks either (not even in gym class) They alive and kicking, then again they weren't stupid enough to get the clot shot either.

Hell the only extreme obese person I know that has had any issues with covid or the vaccine is vaccinated, and it's so bad to the point the woman has gone completely out of it mentally. Serious neurological disconnect issues since she got vaccinated. As well as reactivated cancer, (she *was* in remission prior to the shot.).

Kinda interesting when you look at it from the outside. I pray she recovers, but crap ain't looking good at all. To put it bluntly, this woman gave Gilbert grapes mom a run for her money for over 30years that I have known her(childhoods friends mom), and she NEVER had a heart attack, even though she weighs close to 600lbs.

She only started to get issues after being vaccinated.

So again I ask you, what makes normal BMI CHILDREN at a ratio of 1 out of 11(your words not mine) normal to die to heart attacks.

For decades we have had children 100x fatter and unhealthier, eating essentially the worst crap imaginable that barely qualified as food if not straight up poison, WITHOUT the trendy fad diets, an entire generation grew up eating nothing but grease.. We didn't have these issues. Even with bad eating habits, not a single child died to a heart attack, and if they did it was 1 in a million (someone with a bad heart; thanks to all the drugs that got pumped into kids in the 80s-2k but even then it was soooo damn rare, it wasn't even fathomable, or thinkable.

Btw that counted for 80% of all kids in those years were on drugs like speed, hell they sent a tank and swat team to a woman's house cause she refused to give her child a lobotomy pill which made her kid aggressive. P.s child services took that kid from the mom, mom went through 12 something trials, eventually wound up in the supreme court and got rights to deny her child that pill.. but it was to late, took 2 years for her to get her kid back, those pills paralyzed her child, and she NEVER recovered.. Prime example of government overstepping parental rights.

So you really going to trust the government to look after your kid, keep em healthy? They paralyzed a child by overstepping and forcing treatment their parent didn't agree with onto a kid and caused grave consequences to that child.

I should also state that the mother told the doctor she stopped giving the child that medication for that reason, and that doctor is responsible for the events that occured, by claiming she was putting that child in danger for stopping the medication. (Which turned out the medication was killing her child..). So definitely not the first time a doctor who spends 5 minutes (once every 3 months) in a room with a kid claims to know more about a child and their behavior then their parents who they live with every day.

So interesting, how we just forget the past, and now we are doomed to repeat it.

I guess seeing it on the news a tank rolling down the streets of a city, and pointing it's long arse shooter at some mom's door just to kidnap and force drug her kid ain't something I could really ever forget.

But the point remains, ALL governments have been after the children for a very very long time. Keep in mind most obvious example is of Hitler's army were either the few brainwashed or children. His first move was taking the children away from the parents. What did he do with those children? Gave them a gun and sent them to die for a war they didn't understand. Aka he killed them.

Children are the future, mutilate them, enslave them, brainwash them, make them pay for their future. Increase the multi-million dollar fertility business, so they own ALL aspect of your life. From birth to family, to food, housing, to death. Keep them confused so they can never fight back. Bend their innocence and compliance to agree with you, even though they haven't got a clue, they just parrot what they hear. Make them repeat these words every day until it is embedded in their very being, and they define by what you tell them.. Everything is connected.. less children, easier to control. Most of the kids 6 and under will wind up spared because they haven't been taught to think for themselves quite yet. Everyone older, is a liability, and can turn against the agenda.

Tech makes you compliant, tech makes it so you obey the massive bot network who makes you think something is cool or true when it isn't. It normalizes what you see until it becomes a normal background noise removing shock value. Welcome to being desensitized on a global scale. . It's never been about violence and video games, that was only what they wanted you to believe.

At this point anyone who got the vaccine is sick of hearing how bad it is and wouldn't waste a second or breath on any new data because it can't be changed, it is already done. Unless they are being paid to fight the info, or argue against facts to prevent uprising by manipulation and even NORMALIZING deaths in children.

So everyone else you guys been warned. Paid shills are invading the forms with disinfo and desensitizing agendas the facts they can't dispute they are trying to normalize, beware! There has been a massive influx across several platforms. My guess is that IRS army they hired isn't really for the IRS.
edit on bTuesdayam2023-02-14T06:32:05-06:00kamTue, 14 Feb 2023 06:32:05 -0600Tue, 14 Feb 2023 06:32:05 -060020232 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Another poster asked me to look at local papers obituaries.

I did that and posted them.

Instead of lecturing me perhaps you might comment on what I actually posted?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join