It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride Toxicity Courtroom Cover Up?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   

• "There is now very strong evidence that fluoride damages both the fetal and infant brain at the levels used in artificially fluoridated areas.”

Dr. Paul Connett PhD

Link

Looks like there's some extremely fishy courtroom developments at the ongoing trial involving the toxicity of flouride in drinking water.

Am short for time so apologies for not transcribing the video below but thought Derrick Broze gave some fascinating insight into potential corruption and the coverup of legitimate scientific data.

Amongst other things, internal emails between the NIH and CDC show how they 'squashed' the release of the May 2022 National Toxicology Programme Report.

Video

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

In Japan we we don't have fluoride in our drinking water because of the the terrible situation that happened many years ago with the corporation down in Kyushu polluting the water and the government said it's would not acknowledge it for over 70 years now I guess it is so yeah fluoride is a really no gold situation and why it's in the toothpaste I have no idea

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yes mate, good for Japan!

Apparently 'as of 2020 there have been 72 fluoride-IQ studies, of which 64 found a lower IQ among children with higher fluoride exposure'.

Kind of reminiscent of the FDA's blasé attitude towards baby foods containing dangerous levels of toxic heavy metals which 'endanger infant neurological development and long-term brain function'.

Perhaps George had it right all along.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: musicismagic

Yes mate, good for Japan!

Apparently 'as of 2020 there have been 72 fluoride-IQ studies, of which 64 found a lower IQ among children with higher fluoride exposure'.

Kind of reminiscent of the FDA's blasé attitude towards baby foods containing dangerous levels of toxic heavy metals which 'endanger infant neurological development and long-term brain function'.

Perhaps George had it right all along.

I found little wrong in what George had to say.

The sad thing about it is that we have are well conditioned, that when we hear the truth we laugh, instead of being made as hell and refusing to take it anymore.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Sadly some pesticides have fluoride also, ending up in the food humans eat .

Pesticides

Fluoride in Non-Organic Food

In his book Hidden Fluoride in our Food, Green writes, “As a result of fluoride-based pesticide residues on produce, researchers are finding that lettuce, tomatoes, cabbage, raisins and other common foods are also subject to even higher exposure levels than found in fluoridated water. The common pesticide cryolite (sodium aluminum fluoride containing both aluminum and fluoride) is found at alarmingly high rates in foods that easily absorb chemicals, such as potato skins, white grapes and strawberries."

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
... why it's in the toothpaste I have no idea

Use LEMON JUICE AND BICARBONATE OF SODA to brush your teeth. Works wonders and no nasties in it.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Population control.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The sad thing about it is that we are well conditioned, that when we hear the truth we laugh..

Well observed mate - it is a kind of nervous laughter though.

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

..instead of being mad as hell and refusing to take it anymore.

Yes everyone should have listened to Howard a long time ago.

edit on 9-2-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
why it's in the toothpaste I have no idea

They say it's to strengthen teeth enamel.. But if I remember right, operation paperclip taught us that the US took a page out of the Nazi playbook and used it in the water to gradually dumb down the public and attempt keep them docile.
Allegedly, it collects and forms a shell around the pineal gland, therefore making it less accessible.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Appreciate those links bud and didn't know the situation was as bad as that.

There's some further info in the first quote link regarding studies on fluoride affecting the thyroid gland and potentially being the causative factor in childhood ADHD.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Population control.

35:00

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I wish they would do studies of the toxicology of fluoride when combined with various vaccines.
I think the results will be pretty awful.
Add glyphosate to the studies given it's ubiquitous nature.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how every policy seems to be about population control?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Your welcome .

Fluoride is such a bad stuff , rat poison . No doubt it really can effect ADHD ,thyroid and other .

Iodine, boron , tamarind help remove fluoride.

With iodine intake , larger dosages people need also co factors , specially selenium taken together .

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Thanks for the screenshot - thought the vid also contained some very interesting info on Mexico banning 'geoengineering'.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

They've been at it for an extremely long time mate.

Newsclippings

As well as covert birth control via 'vaccines' it also looks like the Rockefellers were discussing putting sterilants in the water supply as far back as the 1960's.

Know you'll probably be well aware of all this but it's worthwhile posting it now and again.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I have never been able to use toothpaste with fluoride or any of the ingredients that are use in the US toothpaste market, no even the natural choices of the US.

I have to order natural toothpaste from UK, no additives of any kind, is the only one that does not cause me to have horrible tooth sensitivity.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

You can always tell someone is a nutjob windbag when they have those kind of glasses.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Great to bring how our ever-loving Masters™ are trying to poison, us back into the light,
there Kowalski OnePointTwo.

The true sign of a loving relationship : is one side trying to poison the other.

But you whacky old Nothing, don't you know it's to save the children's teeth ?
Why do you hate children ?

"Fluoride in water at 1 part per million INCREASED tooth cavities in four large reliable studies (7%, 22%, 45% and 10%, averaging 21%)."---Gerard F. Judd, Ph.D

Dr. Charles Gordon Heyd - "I am appalled at the prospect of using water as a vehicle for drugs. Fluoride is a corrosive poison that will produce serious effects on a long range basis. Any attempt to use water this way is deplorable." Dr. Charles Gordon Heyd is the former president of the American Medical Association.

Some Rinky-dinky-stinky-linkies for deep-divers :

FIRE WATER : Australia's Industrial Fluoridation Disgrace.
This Fluoride-Poison site has links to almost 500 papers about how Fluoride affects thyroid-function.
Hidden sources of Fluoride - Pesticides.
Second-Look - A Bibliography of Scientific Literature on Fluoride,
The Girl Against Fluoride ( Caution : links to Darpa Psyop site fb.)
Fluoride-Alert.com
Fluoride: Protected Pollutant or Panacea ?
Shirley's-Wellness-Café
Fluoridation: The Fraud of the Century - The Weston A. Price Foundation.

But the evil little monkeys, will never stop trying to dumb us down :

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) — A class action lawsuit has been filed against the city of Buffalo in regard to the lack of fluoride in the city’s water. For nearly a decade, Buffalo Water customers have not had fluoride in their drinking water.

The lawsuit, filed by Buffalo residents, including Abdukadir Abdullahi, Melissa Mosko, and Robert Galbraith, named not only the city of Buffalo, but Mayor Byron Brown, and the city’s water board chairman, Oluwole McFoy, as having deprived “Buffalo’s Residents of therapeutic fluoridated drinking water.” Source : WKBW Buffalo | January 30, 2023 | By Imani Clement.

edit on 9-2-2023 by Nothin because: Added a comma in the first sentence, after poison. It kinda was awkward without it.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Yeah it's all done by control-obsessed Psychopaths™.

One of their favorite tools is Governance-by-Policy™.

The would-be rebel, sits on his porch, clutching his gun : " Come 'n git me ! "

Meanwhile : some unknown person, in a far-way office : clicks a box, that puts a string of events into motion, that effectively shuts-off his water, electricity, insurance, locks his bank-accounts, disables his vehicle, and puts him on a zillion watch-lists.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join