It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seymour Hersh Investigative Report claims US blew up Nord Stream Pipeline at Biden's request

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

The Navy Seals were My the First Reaction Considering it was a Underwater , it has a Distinct " MO " .

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

According to The Kremlin, it was The UK that did it.

Russia's defence ministry said on Saturday that British navy personnel blew up the Nord Stream gas pipelines.

www.reuters.com...

Take your pick.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The Navy Seals were My the First Reaction Considering it was a Underwater , it has a Distinct " MO "

I thouht you said it was those bastard Brits that did it?

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
You wouldn't have seen a ship anywhere.

They'd use a sub with UDT's/Seals and underwear vehicle to make sure they weren't seen.

There was an article I can't find that said explosives where placed there during war games earlier in the year.

BALTOPs 22
edit on 10-2-2023 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

underwear vehicle to make sure they weren't seen.

Underwear vehicle ??

Maybe was CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS

www.bing.com... l=https%3a%2f%2fdownloadhdwallpapers.in%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2018%2f02%2fCaptain-Underpants-HD.jpg&cdnurl=https%3a%2f%2fth.bing.com%2fth%2fid%2fR. 2f6c24384d4937b59b59fa5e0a0a6431%3frik%3dt1ai%252bymcRHHn%252fQ%26pid%3dImgRaw%26r%3d0&exph=1440&expw=2560&q=captain+underpants&simid=6080456890202978 24&FORM=IRPRST&ck=5F65CB5F8F50BE77DF54ADB989A298DC&selectedIndex=1&qpvt=captain+underpants

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It seems to me that blowing the pipeline wasn’t just about Russia it’s also about keeping Germany and Russia separated and weakening Germany as much as possible. On a side note I don’t think all those polish arms buys are about Russia either, they’re also very worried about Germany.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Yeah underwear.

They're right next to the underwater vehicle aisle.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The govt needs to first stop treating it’s own citizens as enemies of the state (Patriot Act, surveillance technologies etc) and stop acting against the welfare of the citizens while making us more and more dependent on the State. Marxism seems to have taken its toll. Europe is no better as they are doing the same. It’s all part of the wef plan and the UN Millenium Declaration aka Sustainable Development Agenda 21/2030.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yes,

They did the sleight of hand here so as not to have to go to The Congress to get permission for a covert operation. By doing what JB did he made it known and they had free rein to do as they please without congressional approval.

a reply to: JAY1980

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
While I am still not sure I am more willing to accept it as possible after hearing Senator Mike Lee's answer when asked directly by Glenn beck, Did we do it... the senator's response was a very passive we dont know.

If you dont know Lee is a pretty strong Ra Ra America guy and a fervent constitutional guy, to give such a tepid answer rings alarm bells for me.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: LABTECH767

The govt needs to first stop treating it’s own citizens as enemies of the state (Patriot Act, surveillance technologies etc) and stop acting against the welfare of the citizens while making us more and more dependent on the State. Marxism seems to have taken its toll. Europe is no better as they are doing the same. It’s all part of the wef plan and the UN Millenium Declaration aka Sustainable Development Agenda 21/2030.

Sustainable development AKA population reduction.

What's the issue with sustainability? Too many people.

How do we fix that? Can't tell them we're gonna reduce then. Gotta do it covertly.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Of course the US was behind this, that much has always been obvious. As NATO is now little more than a collection of client states that work under the direction of the US. Norway is also culpable, and it may be that others were directly involved in some way.

As George Friedman noted many years ago "for the US the primordial fear is German technology and capitol + Russian natural resources and manpower.....as the only combination that has for centuries, scared the hell out of the United States."

One of the main aims of the US neocon psychos in installing a Ukraine puppet govt which caused the civil war on Russia's border to begin with (and their bankrolling of it ever since), was to end the arrangement between Germany and Russia while turning them against each other, as well as destroying the economies of both. Unfortunately for the people of Ukraine, they are the means to this end for the US.

They have made no secret of the desire to end German/European reliance on Russian gas, it's something they have been openly talking about going back to dubbya's first term.

It looks like the US has decided that Germany needs to be destroyed again (for the third time in just over a century).

Pressuring Germany to roll tanks into Ukraine once again, not in the name of Nazi fascism as before, but now in the name of US fascism, is a big deal symbolically. While it will make no difference to the battlefield, it will set back German-Russian relations another 80 years.

By the end of this proxy war NATO will be no more. You have got to wonder when Germany will find their backbone and fight back, but they surely will eventually.

The racist delusion of American "exceptionalism" that has seen constant atrocities with impunity is about to come to an end. It was never any different to the "Master Race" idea of the Nazis anyway (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all).

The US simply doesn't hold the fear it once did (via control of the worlds financial system). This has sparked an economic war behind the scenes, involving much of the world and which the US is likely to lose. The next decade or so will be interesting times.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

The racist delusion of American "exceptionalism" that has seen constant atrocities

name me a country that doesnt have a history of atrocities behind them, we are straight noobs when compared to europe, SE asia, and Russia.

We would probably need another 50-100 years to put up comparable numbers to them.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

The racist delusion of American "exceptionalism" that has seen constant atrocities

name me a country that doesnt have a history of atrocities behind them,

The kingdom of Hawaii? You know, the one that has been under US military occupation for over a century? There is more to the world than the US and Europe. Although it is often said that US foreign policy exists to give Americans a chance to learn geography. lol.

we are straight noobs when compared to europe, SE asia, and Russia.

Certainly agree regarding Europe in particular. Utterly horrendous.

But as an excuse for the US dominated last 80 yrs or so, it amounts to an irrelevance. This excuses nothing.

We would probably need another 50-100 years to put up comparable numbers to them.

Remind me again, who is the only nation to nuke innocent civilians (for obvious political reasons, both geo and domestic which makes it even worse) ?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The kingdom of Hawaii?

Try again, scale might be different but atrocities occurred there and there are even monuments about it on the islands.

But as an excuse for the US dominated last 80 yrs or so, it amounts to an irrelevance.

No where did I excuse anything, just pointed out while its trendy to say the US is the root of all evil in every way now, we have done squat in comparison to many other nations.

Remind me again, who is the only nation to nuke innocent civilians (for obvious political reasons, both geo and domestic which makes it even worse) ?

Another recent trendy statement to make, but when you read the memoirs and diaries, or speak with people who were slated to be in the first wave before the bombings, they didnt see anything to make them think japan was going to do anything other than fight.

Now if you wanted to make and argument that they could have waited longer so the emporer could move against the military generals, yea that would be legitimate. But thats not what you said, also if we had held off to long russia would have gotten into the mix and well ask germany how they were treated when russian took land.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Try again, scale might be different but atrocities occurred there and there are even monuments about it on the islands.

Regional squabbles happen wherever there are humans but we' re talking state sponsored atrocities against entire ethnic groups and other nations. Who did the Polynesians steal their islands from? Did this require a genocide? Were there other ethnics groups they could have wiped out if they wanted to? Did they expanded into an Empire plotting coups ,civil wars and illegal invasions around the world? Which other countries did they attack, occupy illegally or blockade?

This is the story of the US.

The kingdom of Hawaii isn't playing any part in the ethnic cleansing in Yemen at the moment, for example.

No where did I excuse anything, just pointed out while its trendy to say the US is the root of all evil in every way now, we have done squat in comparison to many other nations.

You're doing it again. There most definitely were more destructive empires in the past, but that's not an excuse for the US.

You do realise that the Nazis modelled themselves directly on the US?

Another recent trendy statement to make, but when you read the memoirs and diaries, or speak with people who were slated to be in the first wave before the bombings, they didnt see anything to make them think japan was going to do anything other than fight.

Now if you wanted to make and argument that they could have waited longer so the emporer could move against the military generals, yea that would be legitimate. But thats not what you said, also if we had held off to long russia would have gotten into the mix and well ask germany how they were treated when russian took land.

Not really that recent, and certainly anything but trendy yet it has been offered by some very good academics from both Japan and America.

I would go further and say a US invasion might have failed (without a lot of negotiation). This wasn't going to be another Normandy where German forces were busy in the east. I doubt it was ever going to be necessary though. Japan were already looking for a way to surrender, and the US were aware of this.

I agree with people like Eisenhower, Leahy (and even Macarthur who had misgivings) when they claimed the use of such weapons were neither necessary militarily, nor justified morally. Especially on civilians. Though Ike was only a Supreme Allied Commander, he wouldn't understand as much as people here. lol.

The motive for using the bombs was to keep the Soviets out (and warn the entire world) and to placate a US public who were in a lather of hatred by this time, as well as for good old scientific curiosity.

The six moth bombing campaign of Japanese civilians at the end of the war was one of the worst war crimes in the entire conflict. That it could be spun as something necessary or even noble gives an idea of the power of western propaganda.

edit on 12-2-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Same guy that ordered the hit on ST6 with missiles bootlegged by HC? That guy?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The only people that thought there was no reason to use the bomb had no skin in the game.

every port on the islands would have been a blood bath, tunnels all over, people armed with melee weapons and a deep programmed love affair with their dear leader at the time.

This was the best decision to avoid total depopulation of the island.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join