It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF Anticipates Technology to Spy on Your Brain Waves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

At the latest annual World Economic Forum gathering in Davos, Switzerland, attendees saw a presentation of brain-wave monitoring technology which is said to allow employers to observe how hard employees are working. It can also be used to determine if workers are distracted, and even if they have feelings of attraction to one another.

They want to monitor every aspect of your life, down to your very thoughts.
Could we get anymore 1984'ish?

A brief video that was part of the presentation displayed a concept for the workplace of the future. In the future, an employee worries that her boss will detect “amorous feelings” she has for a co-worker, but is then relieved when she instead gets a bonus after “brain metrics” display her productivity

Do you see where this is headed, "comrades?"

In addition, the presentation displayed various other uses of the technology, such as waking people up if they begin to fall asleep at work by means of an MIT-made haptic scarf that gives employees “a little buzz.”

"haptic scarf" The new word for shock collar.

That's one way to wake up those who are still asleep, I guess.

This is pretty unsettling that they want inside our minds like this. Productive, obedient little serfs; obedient down to your every thought.
I'm sorry, but this could not be more Orwell'ian to me.

Well ATS, you all ready to have your thoughts controlled? WEF is "anticipating it."
edit on 7-2-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I thoth mk ultra, regularly scheduled programming, predictive programming, hegelian dialectic doublespeak, 666GWEN, pre-crime and thoughtcrime (ex: arrested for silent prayer whilst loitering, executed for meditation), etcetera was ye olde noose. I mean, tech news. You still have a cellphone. Only luddites with spiritual gifts shall overcome. Interwebz sayeth so. [chugs off-brand mt.dew]

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
While by using low wave frequencies..
There were some tests during the 90s on testing people's reactions how one would react to low wave frequencies.

It can also be used to determine if workers are distracted, and even if they have feelings of attraction to one another.

If they push this kind of this technology there will be a pushback.
edit on 7-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Wasn't it in the Andes where people were able to transmit their messages through their mental thoughts over the mountain ?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hi guys, I'm new here in ATS, exploring a bit the forum and the threads. This one is an interesting one, because this issue will define much of what we experience today and also what is coming. I already think that they monitor every aspect of our lives, specially if we have internet connection and a smartphone. Unless you are a hardcore hacker using the state-of-the-art encryption technology, I doubt that a VPN could serve as protection with all the spy technology and access that the governments have at their disposal.

The next step, clearly, will be to insert the smartphones within the skin and link it to the brain. Elon Musk seems to be the leading investor in this field. Yes, they will use this for monitoring, and highly likely to affect moods and even surely can be weaponized if they need it. However, I don't think that they can "control our thoughts", because I don't believe consciousness is within the brain or a physical process, scientific studies indicate that consciousness seems to be something inmaterial, outside and around us, that we tap into.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
Hi guys, I'm new here in ATS, exploring a bit the forum and the threads. This one is an interesting one, because this issue will define much of what we experience today and also what is coming. I already think that they monitor every aspect of our lives, specially if we have internet connection and a smartphone. Unless you are a hardcore hacker using the state-of-the-art encryption technology, I doubt that a VPN could serve as protection with all the spy technology and access that the governments have at their disposal.

The next step, clearly, will be to insert the smartphones within the skin and link it to the brain. Elon Musk seems to be the leading investor in this field. Yes, they will use this for monitoring, and highly likely to affect moods and even surely can be weaponized if they need it. However, I don't think that they can "control our thoughts", because I don't believe consciousness is within the brain or a physical process, scientific studies indicate that consciousness seems to be something inmaterial, outside and around us, that we tap into.

Consciousness starts in the mother's womb and In Zen, however, the realization occurs that no entity – person or otherwise – can exist in isolation from the rest of existence.

Hope this helps you.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

I was also wondering what they're waiting for, the old MSM circus is so much effort and so little accuracy... Oh, wait it needs a considerable amount of data to be processed, 4G just wasn't enough...

buckle up...

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You don't need any technology to tell you that stuff when all day on the work shop floor. Although there have been some affairs that where kept on the down low for a while before it surfaced.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Consciousness starts in the mother's womb and In Zen, however, the realization occurs that no entity – person or otherwise – can exist in isolation from the rest of existence.

That's just your belief, and all good with that. But the truth is that we don't know, we should accept that.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Slavery in insidious form; employers already believe they own the worker without whom, the business will fail. Mental rape. All these controllers can ESAD.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This exact process was on the TV series, The Big Bang, with Sheldon pointing a device to determine if one was happy, sad or angry.

a reply to: vNex92

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

The most despicable and twisted humans of all have somehow grabbed hold of the helm.
WEF=Captain Ahab
We need a mutiny.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
While by using low wave frequencies..
There were some tests during the 90s on testing people's reactions how one would react to low wave frequencies.

It can also be used to determine if workers are distracted, and even if they have feelings of attraction to one another.

If they push this kind of this technology there will be a pushback.

Spot on!
There has been extensive research, much of it classified, on RF (radiofrequency) and potential applications regarding remotely induced physiological and psychological effects ranging from synthetic telepathy (microwave auditory effect) to mood changes and even injuries. Dr. Robert Becker's "The Body Electric" is an excellent 'starter-pack' book chock full of information. It's from the 1980s, but it builds a relevant foundation on subjects of psychotronics, electromagnetism and the human body, and various other applications of RF tech.

The tech discussed in the OP is a kitten compared to some of the ideas undergoing R&D behind the curtain.

edit on 2/7/2023 by wavelength because: Link Fix

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If this is public knowledge just imagine how perfected the military tech on that manner is.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyNut
If this is public knowledge just imagine how perfected the military tech on that manner is.

Bingo.
I always say it, and here I go again: usually the military tech is roughly 20 to 40 years ahead of what the public knows.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This subject is also covered here: WEF: Are You Ready For Brain Transparency, Your Boss Will Know Your Thoughts
edit on 7-2-2023 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I told a coworker that his EMF shielded hats were affecting the ability of our new brainwave analysing software, and he just laughed at me.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

The poor AI responsible for this, as soon as it reads human minds it will probably go insane haha.

Seriously the danger here is not reading minds but putting ideas into them and controlling people, weaponize an enemy nations civilian population which despicable made general would not want to do that.

join